It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media in full spin mode: "British regret voting BREXIT".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

These Brexit Voters Think They Have Made a Horrible Mistake.

Regret-xit: why some Brexit supporters wish they could take back their vote.

Brexit Regret: Meet the Britons Who Voted to Leave the EU – and Immediately Wished They Hadn't.

'I'm full of regret' - extraordinary moment Brexit voter changes her mind.

Brexit? More like regrets it.

Brexit: Leave Voters Regretful, Wish They'd Voted Remain.

People are already regretting voting to leave the EU – here’s what they told us.

Regret voting to leave the EU? There's a hashtag for that: #regrexit.

'I really regret my vote now': The Brexit voters who wish they'd voted to remain.

Wow. I mean WOW!

Even the American propaganda outlets are at it.

Looks like theyve quoted a handful of people.

And who exactly are these people? What proof do we have that they voted BREXIT at all?

My guess is that they are from the REMAIN crowd.

But dont let that stop the media from spinning this to try and influence everyone else.

Now it seems as though another vote is going to be introduced?

The UK has been independent for 2,000 years without a problem. But now that they were part of the EU for 15 years, everything is going to collapse?

You can bet that the economic downturn was deliberately induced by the banksters.

Dont you believe it Britain, dont let them brainwash the masses into thinking this was a mistake.

edit on 25-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I had a slight feeling of regret for an hour or two, then I slept on it. I no longer regret it.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Some of our politicians will certainly regret it.
They will have to get on with their jobs without the excuse that the EU is holding them back somehow.
Time for them to get a shuffle on.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Paint anyone that promotes freedom in a negative light.

Easy-peasy for the leftists here and abroad.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Everyone has regrets - some are short lived whilst others tend to linger - for instance, I wonder if the numbers compare to those who regretted voting the current POTUS or UK Prime Minister into power?

It's an eye opener however to see the media encouraging folks to think they regret their decision to leave, the same media owned by those who follow the establishment agenda to stay.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Anyone would think we just went all Kim Jong and declared war on the whole world or something.

We've lit the fuse for the end of the world!

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Freedom and independence is an ugly ideology for many.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: DBCowboy

Anyone would think we just went all Kim Jong and declared war on the whole world or something.

We've lit the fuse for the end of the world!

No you have given hope to the world. We can sustain a short or mid downturn...We are all stronger than that. The powers that be are still in control and they won't let their money go away for long...just change strategies.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So, would a recount really do much of anything? If the brexit were to get overturned? Would that just start WW3?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

They are now asking for a 2nd referendum.
What a joke.
Take a look here.

A parliamentary petition calling for a second referendum has attracted more than half a million signatures, even as unprecedented demand temporarily crashed the website. On Friday a government website saw an “exceptionally high” number of visits as hundreds of thousands of signatures were added to a second referendum e-petition in the wake of Britain’s leave vote

Pure sour Grapes on behalf of those that lost.
Expect more fear mongering and i would expect everything to be blamed on the Brexit.
Great to see Cameron have his arse handed to him on a plate but he just come out and said he has resigned as he will have to do all the hard work just for someone else to step in......totally spineless gutless display,since when was the job about him and not in the benefit of the country?

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
No regrets. The right decision was made. In the short-term the elitist losers will try to punish Britain, but we will maintain our sovereignty, and in doing so retain nation power in the hands of the people. That is why Brexit was the right way to go, the only way to go. The remainers wanted to cede that power over to the corporate nightmare elitist machinations of the EU.

Every single person who voted to remain with the EU spat on the memories of all their ancestral compatriots who fought and died in all the wars throughout British history to maintain British sovereignty, and to maintain its power in the hands of the people. Without that power in the people's hands, you don't have a nation, you only have vassals serving the whims of the elite. It is time to do away with elitism, and the British people have shown other countries how to do it. Trading with each other should not mean the loss of sovereignty or national identity, nor does it mean right-wing nationalism.

It is a statement to the world. This is who we are, this is what we cherish to believe in, this is how we come together. This is Britain, and we are neither slave or prostitute to the whims of the elite.
edit on 25/6/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

The UK are little minions with KKK hats doing nothing but scratchingtheir ass as the other nations work hard. Even the USA all people

(post by luciferslight removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

couldn't have said it better myself..

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Well, you're just a barrell of laughs, aren't you?

I've seen some hateful junk in my time but you win a prize.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I don't know anyone who voted leave that has even the tiniest little bit of regret at all.

Some folks are butt hurt because their idea of democracy is everyone voting the same way as them and it's quite a shock to realise the world ain't like that.

I look forward to the day that the remainers discover a bit of courage and realise what a great opportunity this is for our country to get back onto the wider world stage.

No more will our WTO rep have to sit in silence, or our permanent place on the UN security council be in jeopardy. We can make deals with anyone now and make the deal that's best for us, rather than the one Spanish olive farms want.

In 5 years or so we should start to see a difference in our diminutive fishing fleets. More boats, fishing more often, more staff in the markets in what are essentially black hole towns of large scale unemployment right now.

The future looks very bright indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Oh dear, didn't we vote as the elite and world controlling money men wanted - what a shame! Who believes the media and tv any more in any case - only the naive and dunces they are pure propaganda machines filtering news they want us to hear.

I have been delighted but I am getting irritated that we aren't doing what the French wanted and invoking Article 50. Boris looks far too fat and comfy with waiting for a few months. What exactly is he waiting for?

We should also be considering preparing for a general election because of many having no confidence in a government that has proved itself so far removed from the majority of people. Also many won't want a carbon copy of cameron becoming PM, whose only difference is a great deal more ambition, hidden behind a mop of hair which he can't control - Doesn't bode well really does it? Personally I want Nigel and would vote for him because he has been right all along.

The EU can't actually afford to cut off trade with Britain because too many depend on our paying our bills to EU companies and providing services they can't access elsewhere easily. By farming our work to different companies based all over the EU one missing component means major disruption to production doesn't it if its made in the UK?

In any case a lot of other countries will be balloting their voters so we won't be the only ones. End of the European gravy train.
edit on 25-6-2016 by Shiloh7 because: misspelling

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Jealously doesn't become anyone.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I looked through the news and thought, if the majority voted one way why are the majority of news articles negative?

It's such an obvious give-away of the fact the media and those quoted do not represent us.

I know as a fact there are rooms full of pathetic traitor spooks making up the news. Can't say how I know without endangering others.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Watched the first few hours as the results came in and the media were hating Farage and co then. When the results swung to leave and their faces and hatred grew and grew. You could see it. I went to bed assuming it was a glitch as I had imagined following the hate and fear campaign a remain was inevitable. It was like Eurovision except slower. In the morning when I checked the news I was shocked, and by the looks of it so was everyone else. The reporters still didn't have the time of day for Brexit even though it had been democratically voted for.

We are so used to MPs (you remember them - they are the "we're in it together" tribe) telling lies and making false promises (except for the EU referendum - promised and despite much doubt actually delivered). The experts can be bought and we know how impartial and unbiased the media are (the faces of the beeb reporters tell you everything you need to know about that). With an obvious hate campaign going on from the remain side, who and what are you supposed to believe when the so called facts and figures were being spun and twisted?

I think the electorate have become so fed up with all the lies that this time it made a difference. The stats show you this as its the older people who voted to leave - they have seen it before and the record never changes. The young are yet to hear enough of the same old, same old to know this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join