It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BE STRONG......BE GOOD!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

lol
What a tool... man

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
One afternoon while driving home from work through downtown LA traffic I lost my Sh#t with another driver who was also suffering from road rage. I started to follow this guy with plans to rip his face off the moment he got to where he was going.
This kind of stuff happened almost every day.
I had the worst road rage in the world. So did he however, so did most drivers out there.

I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like taking everyone out along with myself.

I calmed myself down, sold my car and moved to NYC for 12 years. No more road rage.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The intent was to save their lives. It was not to be cruel or to take extreme action against fat soldiers. For one, many of them were staying up late playing video games and falling asleep on missions the next day. The enemy hones in on posture. If they see a unit falling asleep, not scanning their sectors they see a soft target and will absolutely hit them.
Too easy.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: djbj597922

I've got one that could have turned ugly, and also demonstrated to me why you still can't trust someone.

Back then, I wasn't the most experienced driver - Well, the light turned yellow a split second before my usual stopping distance, which meant that I was a couple inches over the white line in terms of stopping (I was partially into the crosswalk).

I'm sitting there beating myself up, because I normally don't end up that far up, and I see on the other side of the divided street a little old man on a walker hurriedly trying to beat the crosswalk light. He see me, and tells me (while in the crosswalk) that I need to move back. I'm looking back, and the car behind me is right on my bumper.

Politely told him I'm sorry, but I wouldn't be able to back up. He then looks at me, and demands that I back up, and that I will back up. Told him again, annoyed this time, that I could not, and that I'm sorry for obstructing the two inches my front was covering. He then stays in front of me, and locks the walker with the front of my car (to make it look like I hit him). He stayed there all through my legal green light, and when he didn't see any cops coming, promptly left.

I was about ready to get out of my car, and really give him something to complain about, but I let it go because sometimes, you have to be humiliated when making a mistake, else how will you learn to not do it again?

-fossilera

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Being good is easy..being strong, is not..

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
To everyone who has told their story.
Thanks! It makes me smile to understand their our others out there.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: djbj597922

Thank you for this great thread!

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To this I simply state being good is easy to a good person. They see no other way. They look at it from a hundred different outcomes and then choose the less fortunate outcome. So to your statement, your correct being good is easy but it's just in you. People choose good everyday. You just don't hear about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join