It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British are frantically Googling what the EU is, hours after voting to leave it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Excallibacca
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm pretty sure the demographics show that those who voted to leave were mostly the elderly. I highly doubt the elderly are Googling what the EU is.

Not quite. The demographics do show that older people voted leave more than younger people, but still, younger people voted at about 1/3 to leave and middle-aged people were at 50/50. That's a pretty broad spectrum that is not confined to "the elderly." I don't know what you deem to be "elderly," but the fact is older people remember when the UK was not in the EU and younger people don't.

Exactly right - again it's just a tactic. It's a much easier for dishonest people to use the emotional blackmail argument if one just says, 'the elderly voted us out and have ruined it for the young who have to live with the decision.' Obviously not true, but it's an easy headline grabbing statement to run with. This type of tactic is very common these days.
edit on 25/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Bloody well said!

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's nonsense like this which means we are better off being lied to by one media/government cluster bang, than to put up with two.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Don't be wrong when you're trying to be a smartass..

A continent is one of several very large landmasses on Earth. Generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents.

It's a shame these teachers didn't school you on this issue. Maybe Google wasn't around. You think this is some profound error you have found? That 'officialdom' isn't aware of this? Ha..

Asians have come to be called Asians in colloquial speech. This strict adherence to the proper definition of these terms is bordering on autistic. Most adults know Russia is in Asia, people call East Asians and South East Asians Asians regardless simply because this is the precedence that has been set.

Maybe you should start a campaign? You could petition the UN to enforce a change. We could call them Orientals or Mongoloids.. something tells me this would be considered racist.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

The wikipedia, whatever definition, that rationalizes 'what a continent is', is mere rationalization.

Explain to me why Europe is a "continent", but look at a map first (rather than only your "national identity" (as a EUropean). Be sure to explain why Australia WOULD be a "continent" based on your criteria you judge "Europe" by.

Here, plot the point where "Europe" is a separate continuous land mass apart from "Asia":

If Europe is a "continent" then so should be Central America, India, possibly Alaska while DEFINITELY the Middle East would therefore be a continent too. From this mystical interpretation of what a continent 'should be' then Australia cant be one as it's only one singular nation on a big old fat island.

Without this cognitive dissonance about Europe being some "special place", its own little world, then the entire basis of there being a 'special' 'inherent' "EU" would fizzle. So of course you have to stick to this learned untruth they battered into your brain your whole life. They just keep telling us all over and over again Europe defies the "Laws of Geography" and then its 'truth':

Here's Google's definition:

con·ti·nent1
ˈkänt(ə)nənt/
noun
noun: continent; plural noun: continents

any of the world's main continuous expanses of land (Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America).
the mainland of Europe as distinct from the British Isles.
singular proper noun: Continent; noun: the Continent
a mainland contrasted with islands.
"the maritime zone is richer in varieties of plant than the continent"

Going by that (the actual definition, NOT the little list spliced into there), Europe cant be one, while the UK isn't part of Eurasia!

FACT: Europe as a "continent" is pure fantasy. Eurasia (Europe + Asia) is ONE SINGLE HUGE main continuous expanse of land.

It's all about this crazy "Western World" modern mythology. Where with reality even Geography along with Social Studies gets blurred to create this fiction that we "Westerners" are supposed to gain some form of social identity from. Which is intensely ironic considering that supposedly the pro-EU lot are all about being "nation-less" "global village" yet the very premise of the EU mechanism you're pushing to get there is based entirely in "Western Culture" jingoism.

Too chez!
edit on 25-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Again, you're not saying anything provocative or profound. Everyone knows this. Nevertheless this is the present view of the matter. Whether you want to say that Europe gets a pass on not being a true continent or not.

By convention, "continents are understood to be large, continuous, discrete masses of land, ideally separated by expanses of water."[2] Many of the seven most commonly recognized continents identified by convention are not discrete landmasses separated completely by water. The criterion "large" leads to arbitrary classification: Greenland, with a surface area of 2,166,086 square kilometres (836,330 sq mi) is considered the world's largest island, while Australia, at 7,617,930 square kilometres (2,941,300 sq mi) is deemed the smallest continent.

Europe isn't even unique in this. Greenland could just as well have been called a continent. They're not consequential because there aren't any official strict criteria. Or there are a number of different criteria but they don't all agree.

It's probably a consequence of Europeans being the first peoples that championed scientific classification, and they probably wanted to separate themselves from the rest of the World. I don't know but this is a reasonable view.

The Western World isn't fictional you know, there are and have been shared similarities between European nations for hundreds of years. The assertion that I'm some pro-EU shill just because I don't disagree with the common view of Europe as a continent is ridiculous. Once again.. there are no set criteria. Using a dictionary that provides a sentence or two is hardly an exhaustive explanation.

The whole argument is meaningless in itself.. I'm not sticking to a "learned untruth", I simply realise that the classification is rather arbitrary. If people don't already realise that Europe is a part of Eurasia I would consider them uneducated and or stupid. Europe isn't lacking in commonalities without being declared a continent. I don't think it serves any agenda consciously, if this was the case they would probably have excluded European Russia so the EU and the European continent corresponded with each other accurately. And now they want Turkey to join? Wouldn't that undermine the whole idea of the EU being based on a shared European heritage.. they're not Westerners at all.

Neither reality or geography gets twisted or blurred to suit anything because there's a lack of strict criteria to define a continent to begin with. They went with seven continents and that's where we're at. If you don't agree you're welcome to start a petition, there's always room for change. Thanks to Neil Degrasse Tyson Pluto is no longer considered a planet. Personally I think it's a completely meaningless cause but you're welcome to try.

Oh, and as a European I abhor the EU..

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Wow, you really are an obtuse one, aren't you? The historical facts are put right in front of your face, and you're still arguing continent qualifications. We use the 7-continent model, which allows a tad bit of wiggle room & allows usage of very old continent definitions. There's a 5-continent model, and a 6-continent model, too. Those aren't used globally, maybe they will someday when the 7-continent model falls out of favor. Until then, you're nitpicking in the first place because it's just a geographical designation.
edit on 6/25/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Aye, and how many interviews were rejected because they didn't fit the stereotypes of thick, old or racist?

This vote was about those who can think for them selves against those who just parrot what their masters tell them.

Glad that us grownups won.

How many interviews? Unless you know then the point is rather mute.

You have read far too much into the point I was making. I was actually just trying to add something to the OP.

Because unfortunately democracy means that the thick, the old, and racist people have a vote just as much as 'grownups' do. That is how it must be.

This vote was not actually about those who can think for themselves. I am sure there were plenty on both sides of the vote who could. The vote was for a whole nation of people with differing levels of intellect, different experiences of life and different views Some people, in fact most people, probably could not weigh up all the different variables. So they voted emotionally.

The decision must now stand because that is how democracy works. It cannot be changed because some people didn't think about what they were doing or even because some people didn't get their way.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Hey, an intelligent response

It's just too bad that even intelligent brains can too succumb to Cognitive Dissonance and Doublethink. Check it out:

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.
en.wikipedia.org...

AND

Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts. Doublethink is related to, but differs from, hypocrisy and neutrality. Somewhat related but almost the opposite is cognitive dissonance, where contradictory beliefs cause conflict in one's mind. Doublethink is notable due to a lack of cognitive dissonance — thus the person is completely unaware of any conflict or contradiction.
en.wikipedia.org...

Doublethink, as presented in Orwell's 1984, is the basis of my "nit-pickery":
2+2=5 (Orwell's example)
6 continents = 7 (my example)

Again, the definition of continent (a geography term): any of the world's main continuous expanses of land

But wait, now lets take another look at Google's entire definition, and see Newspeak (from 1984) in actual print:
any of the world's main continuous expanses of land (Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America).

And here is Google's defintion of Newspeak: ambiguous euphemistic language used chiefly in political propaganda. Rather hollow explanation, but do go read more about Newspeak if you still doubt that their "Continent" definition isn't real life Doublethink promoting Newspeak.

So all of this into context, in grade school when the teacher would roll down the big map and (literally) say the proper definition of continent, only to then say there are "7 continents" (Europe being one of them), where on such a first occasion several of the kids probably just took the teachers word for it, and the other half probably experienced some Cognitive Dissonance, I was the "obtuse" little bastard who had to rock the boat: "Look at the map, there are only 6 continents". Now the teacher (whom always just accepted the social construct version of it) normally wouldn't have any internal conflicts it had always been so internalized. But then the boat rocker (me) raises the hand, points out the obvious, and then the "Squirming" I mentioned earlier, that teachers long lost internal conflict about this arises from the ashes of Doublethink into proper Cognitive Dissonance.

Now back to this "Western World" jingoism, that in actuality pushes European Exceptionalism, or more directly Eurocentrism:

Eurocentrism is the practice of viewing the world from a European perspective and with an implied belief, consciously or subconsciously, in the pre-eminence of European culture. The term was coined in the 1980s, referring to the notion of European exceptionalism, a worldview centred on Western civilisation, as it had developed during the height of the European colonial empires since the early modern period. The term became prevalent in the discourse during the 1990s, such as in the context of decolonisation. en.wikipedia.org...

And there it is, as I've been getting at.

This concept of what a "continent" is, pushed by Eurocentric / Western World jingoism, takes a Social Studies concept and warped our perception of geography by battering our senses endlessly (our entire lives) into 6 continents = 7 doublethink.

And all too conveniently, this Eurocentric 'national pride' eventually leads to the formation of this 'inherently expected' "European Union" EMPIRE (aka United States of Europe).

You did make some good points. Yet as stated, if "Europe" deserves the "continent" title then so does the Middle East, and Central America.

Continents are geography term. Anything interpretation of explaining them based on social constructs is purely in the minds eye (i.e. fantasy), which if Europe is SO IMPORTANT they get their "own continent" then so should "Asia" (the orient), and the USA.

Although Nyiah does bring up that important example I missed: Greenland. So maybe there are 7 continents after all......?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Not surprised by this for a nation that gets its information from The gutter press, the sun and the daily mail. Lol.brought up on a diet of Coca Cola and walkers crisps and turkey twizers, becoming more anti intellectual day by day. No one wanted to know the opinion of experts, because their views were formed in the daily mail and Their loud mouth mate down the pub. We deserve what we get for being morons and led by liars only concerned about their own future at the pig trough
edit on 25-6-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You're still just ignoring everything I say.

I know what cognitive dissonance is but I'm not guilty of it. I already explained to you twice that most people know Europe is not one continuous landmass. I'm very aware of this.

We're not dealing with cognitive dissonance because the definition of a continent is arbitrary and without strict criteria. Do you plan on addressing this or are you going to keep ignoring it?

You're reaching trying to spin this into some debate about Eurocentrism. I don't hear you lobbying about the status of Greenland, now that could be considered cognitive dissonance.

This would only be doublethink if there really were strict criteria for what constitutes a continent. This is not the case. Please address this instead of ignoring it please.

In the end it's completely meaningless, no special status is afforded to Europe because of it. Why is this even a title that is "deserved" to you? It doesn't matter. It's just the way things developed and I seriously doubt the globalists are so incredibly thorough in their manoeuvres that this was some insidious plan of theirs. Completely meaningless debate, completely arbitrary and meaningless distinction.

Please address my main point otherwise I see no point in continuing this charade.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

By convention, "continents are understood to be large, continuous, discrete masses of land, ideally separated by expanses of water."[2] Many of the seven most commonly recognized continents identified by convention are not discrete landmasses separated completely by water. The criterion "large" leads to arbitrary classification: Greenland, with a surface area of 2,166,086 square kilometres (836,330 sq mi) is considered the world's largest island, while Australia, at 7,617,930 square kilometres (2,941,300 sq mi) is deemed the smallest continent.

Which "convention" was held where everybody agreed that Europe was so important it gets to be its own "continent" contrary to the clear cut definition based on land?

You haven't explained this, you've only Appealed to Consensus (which was hammered into our brains since childhood by "education").

If it's about the importance of humans and their superiority then Antarctica is off the list (obviously).

But if it's about humans and how special they are or think they are then the "Orient" should be there, the USA, and while we're at it Russia (or would it be the Soviet Union, I'm not sure).

Going by the "politically correct" reasoning, Europe is like a transgender kid in the 'wrong' restroom, perhaps. No, correction, the entire notion of it's "existence" is a global scale micro-aggression!

Europe isn't even unique in this. Greenland could just as well have been called a continent. They're not consequential because there aren't any official strict criteria. Or there are a number of different criteria but they don't all agree.

Your extended definition above cites geological / physical geographical terms for why Greenland is considered an island. That makes sense. So how do we reach the conclusion that Europe as an "continent" makes sense outside of Eurocentric jingoism (that we've all been spoonfed as "truth" our entire lives)?

It's probably a consequence of Europeans being the first peoples that championed scientific classification, and they probably wanted to separate themselves from the rest of the World.

Exactly: Eurocentric Jingoism.

The Western World isn't fictional you know, there are and have been shared similarities between European nations for hundreds of years.

Western Europeans have shared similarities with Eastern Europeans, who have shared similarities with Western Russians. And Eastern Russians have shared similarities between Western "Asians". Who have shared similarities (via Tibet, Nepal) with India. Who have shared similarities (via Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran) with the Middle East. Who have shared similarities (via Turkey) with with "Europe".

Now consider Europe didn't invent Science:

During the Middle Ages in the Middle East, foundations for the scientific method were laid by Alhazen in his Book of Optics. en.wikipedia.org...

Turns out it was first championed by the Ottomans, who were an offshoot of.... MONGOLIANS.

So your point about Europe deserving such exceptionalism is?

The assertion that I'm some pro-EU shill just because I don't disagree with the common view of Europe as a continent is ridiculous.

Apologies for that.

But the point remains, what's the point of having a clearly defined 'thing' called continents, only to turn it on its head and defy the clear definition. What other reason besides jingoism / newspeak that is. But if there is to be these "continents", where the USA or China or Russia dont get to be one too then learning about them in the first place is what is "pointless" as you declare my entire assessment here to be.

Asians have come to be called Asians in colloquial speech. This strict adherence to the proper definition of these terms is bordering on autistic. Most adults know Russia is in Asia, people call East Asians and South East Asians Asians regardless simply because this is the precedence that has been set.

All exceptionalism / jingoism. So what's your point?
(all exceptionalism (of a majority) being un-PC, good thing you aren't one of those guys hehe)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Moving on, back more to the spirit of mye OP, it seems one of my jabs above was on par (UK not being part of "Europe"):

Continental Europe, also referred to as mainland Europe or simply the Continent (particularly by Britons), is the continent of Europe, explicitly excluding the islands of Europe.

The most common definition of continental Europe excludes the Greek Islands, Cyprus, Malta, Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, the Balearic Islands, Iceland, Ireland, the United Kingdom and its dependencies.
en.wikipedia.org...

I love threads like this where I get to fill in gaps in my own ignorance.

There's more:

In the United Kingdom, the Continent is widely and generally used to refer to the mainland of Europe. In addition, the word Europe itself is also regularly used to mean Europe excluding the islands of Great Britain, Iceland, and Ireland (although the term is often used to refer to the European Union).

So now I'm wondering what the UK was doing in the "European Union" to begin with?

Then there's the part of Turkey is to be added to the EU...
...on the one hand I'm wondering who isn't expected to all inevitably "join" the EU.
...while on the other, I'm wondering how many people in the EU have come to terms that it is a bonafide Empire.

That last bit, I know here int he US, most people have no clue its such a thing. The media tells US we're a "superpower" (which is implied as being something different than what "we' fought against in WW2, and the Cold War). I guess interpretations of what an "empire" or a "superpower" are are purely in the minds eye as is the case with "continents".

Whew. Creepy!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There probably were no convention. It is simply how things randomly developed.

You think this implies importance, I beg to differ. It makes no difference in the real World. Why are you so hung up on this? I've appealed to consensus because that's all there is to it.

Besides, there is no clear cut definition. The distinction is arbitrary.

Instead of meandering on and on about Eurocentrism perhaps you should do some research?

www.quora.com...

The replies of Ryan Chew, Hari Kishore and Balaji Viswanathan are pertinent.

There is not hard and fast rule which states "There are 7 continents in the world". 7-continents is just one of the popular models. There are 5-continents and 6-continents models too, which just have "Eurasia" as one of the continents.

Do you actually have a point here? We all know Eurasia is a landmass. What's with this obsession? It's not a clever or unusual observation. It's simply the way things developed and you can call that Eurocentrism if you want to but it's about as important as any of the other standards the World inherited from Europeans.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. of course culture will filter into neighbouring countries to a certain degree but you're being disingenuous here. Europe has had a shared religious, ethnic and cultural sphere in varying ways for thousands of years. There's no similar relation to the Middle East or Central Asia.

I didn't say Europe invented science. We did champion it though, and we did adopt it on a wide scale. The Ottomans didn't, and they never were an offshoot of Mongolians.. do you know nothing of history? I mean Ottomans an offshoot of Mongolians.. haha.. hardly.

I wouldn't call it exceptionalism. I'll call it what it is, a product of Europe disproportionately influencing the World. If they're that successful I think they can have the title as a continent, I don't care one iota about that. Or are you one of those people that think Europeans are uniquely evil? That Chinese people wouldn't have done the same thing if they ever had the chance? That Arabs wouldn't have?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Dude, to in 2016 still call it 7 continents, by looking back millenia in explaining "why" to do so, we might as well still refer to the earth as having "four corners" (lets keep calling the heart the "mind" while we're at it). It makes even less sense than the QUERTY keyboard still being the standard (look up that absurd "standard" of backwardness), whereas "revising" the lunatic "7 continents model" would be far simpler than changing 'the keyboard'.

You havent refuted anything here, instead merely stoked your own European identity. You can use 45 paragraphs to reword the same jist of telling me my entire premise is pointless, and ignore my 25 different correlated arguments supporting my assertion that for them to push on with this Eurocentric Newspeak "6 continents = 7" Doublethink fosters stupidity in the masses.

2+2 doesnt equal 5.
6 doesnt equal 7.

You're not that special.

Going back in time and sticking to the ancient notions of it, back before anyone even knew how many physical continents there were mind you, there's no simpler way to put it than: BACKWARDSNESS.

In the Information Age, such pushing on with this 'policy' on the mass scale demands explanation. And I have delivered it: Eurocentric Jingoism.

That Mongols part, yeah I mished up a memory bank. From probably more than one documentary, about the Middle East, and Science, for some reason a connection was made involving an 'evolution' from Mongol to Ottoman, that definitely came out wrong above.
Anyways, I wouldn't claim to be an expert on all of the ancient Eurasian empires (I've never even left North America), but when it comes to Blissful Ignorance and the mass scale underpinnings of it...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

It's not an explanation as a reason for why we do it, it's an explanation of how it happened. You're confusing the two.

Do list these 25 arguments of yours.

You seem to think that a continent is a scientific classification, it really isn't. There is no one definition and therefore your objection is entirely without merit. There is no decided standard to adhere to.

There are many different, and confusing definitions of what a continent is. The most widely accepted one says that a continent is defined as a large, continuous, discrete mass of land, ideally separated by an expanse of water. This definition somewhat confuses things. Many of the current continents are not discrete landmasses separated by water. The word large leads to arbitrary classification: Greenland, with a surface area of 2,166,086 km2 is considered the world’s largest island, but Australia with a land mass of 7,617,930 km2 is a continent. The qualification that each be a continuous landmass is disregarded because of the inclusion of the continental shelf and oceanic islands and is contradicted by classifying North and South America and Asia and Africa as continents, without a natural separation by water. This idea continues if the land mass of Europe and Asia is considered as two continents.

To further confuse things, different parts of the world teach different versions of the continents. The seven-continent model is usually taught in China and most English speaking countries. A six continent model combining Europe and Asia is preferred by the geographic community, the former parts of the USSR, and Japan. Another six continent model combining North and South America is taught in Latin America and most of Europe.
The answer to ‘what is a continent’ is more by convention than strict definition.

www.universetoday.com...

So not only is Europe not the only continent that doesn't fit your definition - one among many - but your whole premise is invalidated because the 7 continent model isn't even the only model being taught.

Even believing for a second that the Ottomans were some kind of offshoot of the Mongols betrays a serious lack of historical knowledge. You're not an expert on all of the ancient Eurasian empires obviously, but you're saying it like you're actually an expert in the history of some of these empires. I seriously doubt that.

You're inventing a problem where there is none. And it's largely unimportant. If you want to criticise Eurocentrism there are actual valid angles to come at it from if you want to.

I don't know if I have the patience to explain the same thing to you over and over again.. I'm losing my patience because you're simply ignoring what I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I'm losing my patience because you're simply ignoring what I'm saying.

Likewise.
GG

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well back on topic,

No new stories about the OP story in the past 18 hours (in Google News).

About 198 stories total. Mostly just parroting by the look of it.

They all seemed say roughly the same thing all the ones I looked at.

None of them seemed to try to surmise what social demographics the people searching were (although I'm satisified with the point in the thread about it more likely being young people than old people).

They all seemed to mention the alleged angry people that voted for it and want to change their vote.

Many had sections about the 'devastated' (not actual quote) stock markets and such.

PS: I also noticed in the mix some new articles about supposed high searches for 'move to australia' and 'irish passports' some of you might have some interest in.

I guess these same people that voted to exit without knowing what it was, are now trying to move to Australia. Perhaps they forgot to Google where Australia is on account it isn't in the EU.
edit on 26-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TerryDon79

Shouldn't they have been asking those questions before the election?

Nah... as long as theres some cool, hip, withit phrase like: Brexit and someone says hey homie you want some Brexit? and they think: Hell yeah I havent eaten all day thinking they have a speech impediment and meant breakfast not wanting to be all rude and junk... then later at the poll they see Brexit and go oh yeah... I totally wanted some of that... and check marks the box.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thing is, there is a lot of people in every country that has no clue what is going on behind the scenes and does that matter? Not really.

The majority of people have busy lives and problems of our own to not go thinking about the silly politics that world offers us daily. After all those in that position are paid to do that job for us.

Obviously however, there is plenty and you could probably cut it with a knife the numbers that are very understanding of their country and their politics. Cut that number again and probably very aware of world politics too. You get these videos spouting of those that do not know because it makes good entertainment. The edit out those they find that know whats up.

This country needed to quit the EU as we were slaves to a grand trade that even the UK was loosing control over.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

See, I doubt anyone who has the money to move to Australia has any real excuse to fail to understand the most intrinsic elements of civics, without resorting to bloody thrice cursed, thousand poxed Google.

Better off without such uncultured goofs in my opinion, and I say that as a fellow who doesn't give a fig which fork you use for the fish.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join