It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A space cloud responsible for Great Flood, Firmament & Atlantis?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I have tasted liquid oil brought up from from 3500m below the surface ,it doesnt taste bad,I have seen bone fragments and manufactured material pumped up from differing depths,I have picked up pieces of ripped and torn petrified MEAT from an ancient riverbed near my home,lol,you enjoy your world view and I shall enjoy and share mine.....lol...I do not support your definitions of proof and reality at all,I accept your right to them but....lol....I dont subscribe to them.

Like I said,like it or not.....we now know how our views of history were suppressed and artificially influenced.....now we know how the OOPART "hammer encased in stone" was made....how we can find manufactured items encased in stone.Something encased in stone may be only several years old or several hundred this changes everything.Pump a hammer with wooden handle downhole wih the co2 and in 2 years you will have a hammer with an intact wodden handle completely encased in stone.....and YOU will be trying to tell me its 10 million years old....lol....like you try to support that fresh LIQUID ,,edible...OIL is millions of years old buried 1000s of m underground....LMAO.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

you mean the hammer found in a texas stream bed, that was a hammer manufactured in texas and was widely used by prospectors in the 1870's? , No i wont tell you its million years old, because its only a40 years old and is covered with a calcium concreation from the dissolved lime stone of the creeek bed.

Now you are just making a buffoon of your self, and i sense a closeted young earther on the prowl.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
WARNING WARNING WARNING

Any gate keepers in the area please respond.

Great independent thinking! Your a visionary extraordinaire

My problem is the timelines. I figure the first large wave hit us some 70 - 80 million years ago. It just doesn't jive with the biblical timeline. Unless someone is adding zeros to the ages. But then again, I just wouldn't rule it out.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The Biblical global flood myth, was based on the Sumerian global flood myth, which in turn was based on a river flood. No extra water required

The Atlantis story, is from a philosopher, not a historian, its a fictional parable, you should probably actually read it. Ignorance isn't pretty

The firmament was invented by the Greeks to explain why the earth had an atmosphere and didn't get drowned in the waters of heaven. Everyone in the ancient world believed that the earth was surrounded by a solid bubble (the Jews claimed it was brass iirc). The bubble had windows through which the rain came through and the sky was made of water (which is why it was blue). Are you seriously telling me that you have ignored everything that NASA has ever done, which shows that the sky was not made of water at any time

Seriously dudebro, do some credible research, the ignorance level in this thread is massive...

originally posted by: [post=20906205]
My problem is the timelines.

Your problem is apparently in your ability to rationalise.
Here's some help

Atlantis sank, 9000BCE
Sumerian flood 3000BCE
Greek firmament 1000BCE

Must have been a lot of water as according to the ACTUAL dates, it took 8000 years to finish. That's if you are fruit loops of course

edit on 26-6-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Limestone based calcium concreation "deposits" cover it,well done.The "process" by which rock is made in years ,decades and centuries AS OPPOSED TO MILLIONS OF YEARS has been "exposed " now.

WHY do you surmise that the "Hammer" was brought to such atttention online....lol.......LMAO....because "someone" wished the questions to be asked....because the ANSWER WAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER COMING RIGHT AT US ALL.You cannot fathom this huh?That these things work in concert with each other on a specific timeline.Any observer would see these dynamics,if they were paying attention right?....lol.

Lobasang...do you know of literary self-immolation?

There is a wonderfull book published in 1977.... you should seek it out,its called DOOMSDAY ...THE SCIENCE OF CATASTROPHE by Fred Warshofsky....I enjoyed it immensly.
edit on 26-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Limestone based calcium concreation "deposits" cover it,well done.The "process" by which rock is made in years ,decades and centuries AS OPPOSED TO MILLIONS OF YEARS has been "exposed " now.

You seem to be unaware of how rock is made, or of the difference between rock and a concretion. Rock takes millions of years, concretions take months. I guess what you are doing here, is reading about the London hammer from a creationist website. Because creationists are the only people who think its significant, it isn't, its a concretion. Its well explained by science and not evidence of anything, so why your ignorance has decided its important is really revealing only one thing
that thing of course, your ignorance of geology,

Before you respond to this, I urge you to educate yourself..
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
paleo.cc...

originally posted by: one4all Ziusudra and Gilgamesh are men who experienced ONE SINGLE cycle....and their history is NOT the same ones as Noahs because Noah experienced a subsequent SINGLE CYCLE .....that would be LINEAR THINKING....and remember we have no possible way to express a linear history template. So Ziusudras did not beget Noahs story.....the stories are completely independant of each other and both are true...PARALELL.....but each its own complete unique original cycle.

Here's a question for you
which of the flood stories you reference does this come from

When a seventh day arrived
I sent forth a dove and released it.
The dove went off, but came back to me;
no perch was visible so it circled back to me.
I sent forth a swallow and released it.
The swallow went off, but came back to me;
no perch was visible so it circled back to me.
I sent forth a raven and released it.
The raven went off, and saw the waters slither back.
It eats, it scratches, it bobs, but does not circle back to me.

And which story does this come from

And he sent forth a raven, and it went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
And he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground.
But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him to the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth;
And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark

Clearly, one is derived from the other, yet again, because you are ignorant of the facts you want to pretend that these are from two different events, despite the fact that the Gilgamesh epic is ABSOUTELY known to be the source of the biblical story. And that the biblical story dates from the time that Jewish slaves were employed in Assyria as librarians...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

Before you waste any more cyber-space.....I am an Auto-didact Intuitive Empath.....I read every volume of the World Book Encyclopedias AND the 2 Dictionary volumes before I was 10 years old...every word of every page of every volume.....I spent many enjoyable years in school pointing out to fellow students to the frustations of teachers the fallacys and con-jobs which were purposefully put into the curriculum of the education system I was immersed in.

I dont care what you accept as reality..."Peer Approved Papers" are the equivilant of one-ply toilet paper when the 1% of professionals who are deemed to be the "Peers" have been manipulated by TPTB.

I dont mind this game.....lets kick it up a notch shall we.............TPTB help put the 1% into their positions....so they begin their control process....then when someone wishes to PUBLISH a book[TPTB OWN THE PUBLISHING COMPANIES LIKE THEY OWN MSM NEWS OUTLETS] they put pressure on their minions and deny "peer validation" which prevents the book from being accepted even if some mustang still publishes it against their will.Even then they will sue said maverick publisher...or BUY all the books and burn them.

You barked up the wrong tree here...lol....I read more material by volume and diversity than you have before I was 15 years old......when you were contemplating your itchy butt in grade-school I was ordering books for the school library with the School Librarian ....lol....I was busy furtively convincing my school to purchase "for kids like me" some higher level books ....I was inserting University level textbooks into my ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARY....lol...I was engaged in long term truthing before the modern day term was coined.I was 10 years old....lol.

Lets have more fun shall we??

Picture if you will a pile of dead humans and animals and plant material 1 mile deep sitting in a massive lakebed.....now what happens as it decays?....It produces gas....right slappy?......and the gas goes where?....yes Lobsang it goes UP....soooo...if said "pile" of raw materials is suddenly BURIED UNDER 1-2 MILES OF MUD AND DEBRIS.....welll slappy ....where does the gas go when the material begins to decay????....maybe UP huh?.....LMAO....so now picture if you will an oil deposit 4000m subsurface completely surrounded by ROCK....with a gas deposit or "bubble" directly above it 2000m down.....also completely surrounded by ROCK.......Lobsang....how did the oil in its FRESH LIQUID STATE become surrounded by ROCK.....how did the GAS BUBBLE WE KNOW ROSE UP FROM THE DECAYING MATERIALS also become surrounded by ROCK ????...I await your spin-doctoring...LMAO.

Note....we now know[I learned it on ATS] that "rock" can be formed deep underground in only a few years...sooooo....Lobsang..... what types of "rock" do we find Oil and Gas deposits trapped in???Dont be shy now.

I dont care how you differentiate between how different rocks form....your baseline is skewed because you accepted and endorse a flawed misrepresentative education system which has been undermined on a global scale....if you like we can discuss that as well....aslo a simpleton method very very easy to outline and illuminate.

How many meters of granite do you think we drill through to TD a well....lol....YOU need to do some research and sharpen up....lol.

Read DOOMSDAY...THE SCIENCE OF CATASTROPHE...by Fred Warshofsky.

Its lucky for you that WCB Canada used their SOP procedures in coersion with my employer and my Union representative and a constellation of medical minions to wrongfully and intentionally disenfranchise and disentitle me...you see this lead me to investigate how a fiscally driven stakeholder group could blatantly lie and get way with it.....lol....so AGAIN I would like to thank WCB Canada for giving me the time and motivation to engage in constant learning....when I was working and living a normal life I HAD NO TIME TO LEARN....since becoming forcibly disenfranchised and having my life imploded around me by one of TPTBs peripheral arms I have shall we say "evolved" my perspective.......the longer I am kept grounded the more I learn and share.Once one is wronged by a global fiat money laundering entity masquerading as an Insurance Company one begins to ask questions.

People who are working and focusing on a normal life have no time to read and learn....and even if given the time many would not choose to spend thousands of hours self-teaching online....lol...I would rather be living a normal life than be here relaxing online.

I will leave you with this because I am not on any type of mission to expedite disclosure of any kind and believe me its a fulll time job changing peoples perspective, a job I do not want to do even in part,this OP just caught my eye....lol........Auto-didact Intuitve Empath.......you see I am not TRUITHER or a Conspiracy Fan....I am naturally tuned into identifying dynamic patterns .... I dont care what obsessions others have.....but there is ONLY ONE TRUTH LOBSANG.....and when you are an Autodidact Intuitve Empath you simply find it immediatly because untruths ALWAYS CREATE A SPECIFIC DYNAMIC PATTERN which allows you to vet the lies leaving only the unadultered TRUTHS....and then its only a matter of wether or not you wish to invest the time and effort into changing peoples world perspective....I engage in this BY PROXY of my momentary interest not because I have some "mission" ....lol...you and most people need to "prove" every step before you come to an accurate perspective.....I do not.....you have to BUILD PATTERNS to learn...I only have to visualise existing ones and read them.....every step you take in your process can be undermined and slowed down....but not in my process...lol...the more you try to spin-doctor the more you expose the patterning of your untruths....you can wiggle but never escape....yes you can find different ways to squirm but you will still be on the hook.

P.S.....did you know that it is IMPOSSIBLE TO FORMAT A QUESTION WITHOUT HAVING SOME % of the answer in your possesion????.............think about that.When I was in school I could walk into a major exam ICE-COLD and nail it.....because EVERY QUESTION HOLDS THE ANSWER TO A PRIOR OR POST QUESTION if you know how to decipher patterns ....do you understand lobsang???...this is an immovable reality which an autodidact simply works with.There is NO EXTRA EFFORT NEEDED....in fact there is much less effort required...an exponentially lower volume of time and effort.

If we dont look we dont see....but when we do look we see everything....and you CANNOT HIDE FROM THE METHODOLOGY.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Our Humanitarian history is comprised of many complete circular LAYERS all connected like a SLINKY.

www.duluthtrading.com...

You are trying to split hairs.....lol....there are many many paralell stories....lol...the cyclical event includes global displacement waves and a global breakdown of society........the Survivors always tell similar stories.

Research....."NewEarth"s posts online...YT or wherever,and begin your journey.You might learn who and where the SURIVORS of the last Global Event are and where they reside....lol.

You are trying to apply a LINEAR TIMELINE and LINEAR HISTRIONICS.....nope Lobsang this does not fly....and besides what would you release from your boat to try to find dry land?...an Oxen?....LMAO.

Makes sense that the Raven was a trial run and the dove was the refinement...also makes sense that this sequence would be repeated independantly....sure I can see the mistake with the Raven...he eats carrion and wouldnt return.......and the dove would not choose to stick with the food which he could not eat and freedom which would eventually kill him. I would deem this to be reasonable use of available resources....and an easily repeatable learning curve....one we wont have to endure right?....lol.

www.gotquestions.org...

edit on 26-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
my 2 scents...

on the 'waters' 'firmament'.... the other points are under review...

from genesis:

And the earth was without form, and void;
and darkness was upon the face of the deep > (unseen multiverse) AKA; Quantum reality

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters > (quantum energies)

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters > . (Quarks & Bosons changing into either the physical elements or the more energetic quanta of the higher & lower 'waters' of-the-deep)

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. (Our physical, material universe is the dividing line between the upper, infra-red multiverse and the lower, ultra-violet multiverse)

And God called the firmament Heaven> (observed physical universe) And the meme we know as the 'Fabric of Time-Space'

as the LHC discovers new physics realities, the Genesis account of creation/reality... will finally be better explained
the Multiverse is more like a spectrum than just a single big-bang

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

sure bud sure, I bet you're about 11 to 12 yo, at that age imagining 3 or 4 whole long years look like a lifetime, so you beeing15yo in you're fantasy story really is a feat of strength in you're mind.

go read some Veda's and learn something useful.
screaming we should read some 1977 appocoliptic book sure won't make many friends around here.

for op,
well its good to read some thinking and explain it a bit, but its just not possible that a huge water cloud did it, and now we can't see it near our solar system anymoar.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I read it all, its like you typed it all out screaming in under 30 seconds (i.e. its utter nonsense/laughably false)

I'm not seeing a rational question at any point
are you off your meds ?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
as the LHC discovers new physics realities, the Genesis account of creation/reality... will finally be better explained

Right, so an account of creation that borrows from Bronze age Mesopotamian mythology, is then repackaged for a religiously oppressed Jewish culture under Babylonian rule, and throughout describes the burgeoning beliefs of an iron age patriarchal culture, is going to be better explained by the large Hadron collider in the future...

Is it going to explode
is your medulla oblongata ok ?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: St Udio

Right, so an account of creation that borrows from Bronze age Mesopotamian mythology, is then repackaged for a religiously oppressed Jewish culture under Babylonian rule, and throughout describes the burgeoning beliefs of an iron age patriarchal culture, is going to be better explained by the large Hadron collider in the future...

Is it going to explode
is your medulla oblongata ok ?

hear hear, !!!!

better say something good about jezus or you might offend some posters or mods around here.....

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hope you can hold your breath for a couple of hours there, I dont think that even someone as flippant as you seem to be will be able to find the time to build an Ark in time to save thyself ....lol.

You best stay on your meds and ride this one out huh?....you seem to be a wee bit obsessed with the meds there slappy....lol....you already seem to be in your "happy place"....lol.

Remember the slinky ......lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Picture if you will a pile of dead humans and animals and plant material 1 mile deep sitting in a massive lakebed.....now what happens as it decays?....It produces gas....right slappy?.

Not necessarily.

That depends on the lake conditions. For instance, in an anaerobic area, preservation is often very remarkable (mummification, full body skeletons) even for the most delicate of bones (I work as a volunteer fossil preparator... work on material from the Holocene back through the Jurassic) And of course mummification by desiccation does produce water but not other common byproducts of decay.

.....and the gas goes where?....yes Lobsang it goes UP....soooo...if said "pile" of raw materials is suddenly BURIED UNDER 1-2 MILES OF MUD AND DEBRIS.....welll slappy ....where does the gas go when the material begins to decay????....maybe UP huh?.....LMAO....so now picture if you will an oil deposit 4000m subsurface completely surrounded by ROCK....with a gas deposit or "bubble" directly above it 2000m down.....also completely surrounded by ROCK.......Lobsang....how did the oil in its FRESH LIQUID STATE become surrounded by ROCK

To the best of my knowledge, the only rock layers that thick (and thicker) are in the Large Igneous Provinces and of course you don't get coal/oil in the basalt there (though you might get it in layers below that.)

Oil and gas and coal form in different types of rock under different conditions, as you know, and you of course need a salt dome to contain oil and gas... otherwise it just crawls out through the pores in the limestone or sandstone rocks.

And, of course, oil in its "fresh liquid state" is possible as we all know because it's in an anaerobic environment. Without the oxygen radicals, it "stays fresh".

edit on 26-6-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Hope you can hold your breath for a couple of hours there, I dont think that even someone as flippant as you seem to be will be able to find the time to build an Ark in time to save thyself ....lol.

You best stay on your meds and ride this one out huh?....you seem to be a wee bit obsessed with the meds there slappy....lol....you already seem to be in your "happy place"....lol.

Remember the slinky ......lol.

That's what I expected, more nonsense.
The first Ark was built from a reed hut and didn't have any animals on it, you'd probably know that if you knew anything at all. I guess God must have come down and recreated all the animals that weren't saved from the flood ready for the next cycle huh..
Meanwhile every culture in the ancient world carried on regardless, no flood, no Ark, no plagiarism at all required...

Laughable..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
interesting theory that would explain a lot!

another theory is that Atlantis (if it ever existed)--or some other lost advanced civilization--was in Antarctica. would be interesting to see what's buried under all that ice.

my biggest issue; just too mathematically impossible for Earth to encounter any other heavenly body, considering the size of space...unless the two-suns Aboriginal theory is true. perhaps the ice/water body orbited earth for years and finally fell in.
would make a great movie

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

You seem to be unaware of how rock is made... Rock takes millions of years

Do you have any Proof whatsoever for that statement? Seriously, you dance around on your pedestal, but your substance is purely smug.

Gibbs Free Energy is used to determine whether a reaction is spontaneous or not. Silica, the most common rock in the earth's crust, for example, is formed spontaneously - along with most of the other rocks such as CaCO3 (limestone). Both limestone and silica release about 1,000,000J/mol of reaction (meaning it's spontaneous as f$%k); Not sure where you get the evidence that these spontaneous, exothermic products take millions of years to form? Stop masquerading your ignorance with insult and mockery

Hammer encased in stone
Rapid Limestone Petrification
edit on 27-6-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So you don't see the firmament as an extension of Earth's early atmosphere, but a 'rogue wave' of water particles moving through space? Personally, the idea of a comet hitting the northern ice sheet seems more believable. Rapid meltwater runoff would explain the Grand Canyons of Arizona and Monterrey, as well as our tendency to regard comets with fear and superstition.

Not trying to crap on your theory though, and I love that you used UBox to test it. Could you PM me your sim file? That game is my new favorite thing, even though it's disproved more science fiction for me than I'd have wished for.
edit on 27-6-2016 by johnsequitur1221 because: my handwriting is the worst. my bad

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join