It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of bomb-sniffing dogs killed in Kuwait

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

This kind of crap just breaks my heart.

A Facebook photo shows the bodies of between 24 and 40 dogs piled on top of one another after they were reportedly euthanized due to a contract falling through.

Dozens of American-trained dogs were killed by a Kuwaiti-based company last week, according to multiple reports, though there are conflicting explanations for the deaths.

An Instagram post by the Kuwait Animal Rescue Unit showed the dogs’ bodies piled on top of each other in a narrow hallway and called the action by Eastern Securities of Kuwait a “horrifying animal abuse/massacre.”

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=

iTruthSeeker
edit on 24-6-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members and moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

;(

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That's awful what utter, utter bastards.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Look at how awful it is while you sip your milk and eat your steak.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My god... (whoever you are) this is an ugly scene.

I like to tell Myself that there's a logical reason for all of this, right?

I mean even if a contract falls through, why do you have to euthanize the pups? Can't people volunteer to take them home?

Or maybe even sell them!? It sounds like they were tough, pure bred intelligent like dogs. Why kill them unless they were mortally sick or something??

I'll err on the side of them being extremely sick or the like. Otherwise the people responsible are inconceivably messed up

edit on 24-6-2016 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members and moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

;(

I like that quote. I have heard something similar before. Makes perfect sense.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
the title should have been like this

Dozens of bomb sniffing dogs 'killed by American security company in Kuwait after its contract with oil firm ended'

source

because the members will think that the Kuwaitis did it

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sorry to offend, but the middle east is a #hole. I'm really not all that surprised of what happens there. I mean, humans are disgusting animals and all around destroyers of life, but the worst of worst seems to be all centered in a pretty specific region.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Those dogs could have been donated or sold to LE agencies around the country
Those pictures break my heart.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They should publish the name of the company and the names of the directors and make sure none of them get a contract anywhere again.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Alahu ackabar!

The Prophet (MPASBUH) despised dogs.

The filthy beasts are haram!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

www.miamiherald.com...

expose Eastern Securities and their CEO Bill Baisey for the cruel act of the mass-killing of the explosive detection dogs from his company. Additionally, it is to expose the alleged human rights violations that the company's handlers and employees endured. Please share your story about this company and this corrupt CEO.

If this a public company they should be shamed and the shareholders made aware. Blood money/profits in a sick world!
I don't have facebook but apparently there is a FB page about it

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
the title should have been like this

Dozens of bomb sniffing dogs 'killed by American security company in Kuwait after its contract with oil firm ended'

source

because the members will think that the Kuwaitis did it

the hate in this site is unbelievable , even after i posted the link , my god this is unbelievable

there should be a forum called educate your self

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Budget hell... so they've 'turned off' the bomb detectors there, huh?

Guess whats coming...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

but the middle east is a #hole

Obviously you like to avoid the real issue and blame a country/territory - workers and animals are abused by the US company and their Kuwaiti partners. But I guess you don't mind enjoying the petrol they extract.

Its like me saying I hate all Americans because of the actions of Du Pont or Monsanto - get real

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Many muslims would disagree with you - irrespective of this you obviously have no patience or love for living creatures....That says more about you...

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

As the Koran mentions dogs used for hunting, some believe the animals can be kept, if used for a specific purpose. According to Islam Questions and Answers, "It is not permissible for a Muslim to keep a dog, unless he needs this dog for hunting, guarding livestock or guarding crops. "Al-Bukhaari (2145) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: 'Whoever keeps a dog, a qiraat [unit of measurement] from his good deeds will be deducted every day, except a dog for farming or herding livestock.'" However, according to Islamic Concern, another website aimed at clarifying Islamic concepts that might be misinterpreted, the Koran does not forbid Muslims from owning a dog. "Traditionally, dogs have been seen as impure, and the Islamic legal tradition has developed several injunctions that warn Muslims against most contact with dogs. Unfortunately, many Muslims have used this view to justify the abuse and neglect of dogs, even though cruelty contradicts the Koran's view that all animals form 'communities like you.' "It is NOT haram to own a dog, though it is not hygienic to keep a dog in the house. It is NOT haram to touch a dog or any other animal. If the saliva of a dog touches you or any part of your clothing, then it is required of you to wash the body part touched and the item of clothing touched by the dog's mouth or snout," the website continues.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Alahu ackabar!

The Prophet (MPASBUH) despised dogs.

well your nick name tells it all , undeniable arrogance

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sad...but these dogs do not make pets...military has been doing this...killing war dogs after the conflict...since WW1.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Whatever.

Muhammed loved dogs.

The koran does not state homosexuality is one of the worst sins.

Aisha was not six years old when she was forced to marry Muhammed and nine years old when he raped her.

The primary source, the infallible koran is the only prima facie evidence needed to prove I am correct and you are wrong.

Your taquiya won't work here.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join