It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone should let Trump know WTH is going on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Trump says another dumb thing, trump fans find every little excuses to still endorse him.

Its the liberals and communist fault trump is dumb lol

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Over a million Scots voted to leave.

Their side won thanks to their votes.

Trump congratulated them on their victory.

What did I miss?

the 2 million that voted to stay ?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Then I wonder where my donation goes....

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

What did I miss?

They should have voted to leave the UK obviously

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trump says another dumb thing, trump fans find every little excuses to still endorse him.

Its the liberals and communist fault trump is dumb lol

Is that the standard to use?

Might want be careful since all candidates can be quoted in moments of utter incompetence and stupidity. Yet, I would still support someone who makes a stupid comment on Twitter compared what his competition has done and said publicly.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Plus the fact that Brexit wasn't really on the table yet when Scotland voted to remain in the UK. It was still kind of uncertain, and I don't think many people expected them to actually go through with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

What did I miss?

They should have voted to leave the UK obviously

give it 6 months, this time it will pass. this vote was a disaster, and trumps press conference was disturbing. Is he trying to lose ?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Trump does not know what is going in his own campaign. How can you expect him know what is going on in other countries. He said before he left he really did not understand what the Brexit was and he clearly never figured it out. Ever heard him try and speak about the Mid-East? It is like listening to Junior High School kid try to give a report on a book he never read. Ironically Trump said in 2013 "We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability." So you know depends on what day it is where Trump comes down on things. Or maybe he does not understand how those things are related.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't really get Scotland, to be honest. Didn't they just recently have a national referendum in which close to 90% of eligible voters turned out? Wasn't that referendum specifically dealing with independence? Didn't it get voted down by over 10 percentage points? What exactly is their gripe here?

From what I understand they were basically told England would be staying in the EU

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Scotland has been dicking around with this issue since the William Bruce...and you expect Trump to chime in with any thing worth listening too?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
Plus the fact that Brexit wasn't really on the table yet when Scotland voted to remain in the UK. It was still kind of uncertain, and I don't think many people expected them to actually go through with it.

Not true, Cameron stated as far back as 2013 that a Brexit referendum could be held by 2017. Scotland's referendum was in 2014.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

I don't really get Scotland, to be honest. Didn't they just recently have a national referendum in which close to 90% of eligible voters turned out? Wasn't that referendum specifically dealing with independence? Didn't it get voted down by over 10 percentage points? What exactly is their gripe here?

From what I understand they were basically told England would be staying in the EU

That really isn't the case. This is a movement that has been gaining ground for years...

www.economist.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ironically, The Battle of Bannockburn was 702 years ago today.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Arizonaguy because: 2 years

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

That really isn't the case. This is a movement that has been gaining ground for years...

And from what I'm reading it wasn't until more recently that there was a considerable challenge to staying in the EU, Scotland's referendum was two years ago. Support for it was creeping at best and was almost nonexistent when Scotland voted to stay.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I agree that the possibility was remote, but it was there.It wasn't like a bolt out of the blue or anything, it had been talked about. The best way for any person, company, or country to ensure it's needs are met are to take control of their own destiny. Scotland failed to do that and they only have themselves to blame.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
THEY know what they're doing.

Whoever THEY are

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wow trump what a monster/sarc.

The fact people are butthurt about this concerns me. sad.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I don't think "butthurt' is the right word, more a mix of wonder, awe, confusion, brain hurt..etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
People either like him or they don't. No point in trying to convince anyone or sway anyone at this point. Just turns into a disaster of a conversation. Even if Hillary is indicted I doubt she loses any support. The battles lines are drawn.
People are on one side or the other. Those that are not for either don't matter. I do believe though there may be a hidden wrench in this whole thing. I have not seen Biden in months. Where is he? No comments at all on these issues.
It's almost as if he letting everyone duke it out and then enter the thing with fresh legs. I could be wrong but where the hell has he been.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Those that are not for either don't matter.

Oh really?

The hundreds of thousands, if not millions of your fellow citizens who can't stomach the thought of voting for either an elitist moron or an entitled criminal don't matter? I'm not certain that is true.
edit on 6/24/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join