It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone should let Trump know WTH is going on

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Those are some obnoxious, rude people you quoted there. I am glad I don't have a Twitter account if these are the kind of disgusting humans that lurk there. I hope you aren't as uncouth and inappropriate as those you seem to idolize.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: DeadFoot

See my post above you. Scotland needs to shut up and stop whining. They had their chance to hold their own destiny in their hands and they voted against it.

Ohhh, does that mean Trump was right when he was completely wrong?

Got it.

Take a cold shower, friend.

I live in Arizona...there is no cold water this time of year. I stand by what I said. Trump wasn't wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I hope you aren't as uncouth and inappropriate as those you seem to idolize.

Idolize?

What a very odd thing to say. Nothing in that post would indicate such a thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Those are some obnoxious, rude people you quoted there. I am glad I don't have a Twitter account if these are the kind of disgusting humans that lurk there. I hope you aren't as uncouth and inappropriate as those you seem to idolize.

Exactly! Where's the hand clap emoji at? Anyway I gave you a star.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I live in Arizona...there is no cold water this time of year. I stand by what I said. Trump wasn't wrong.

So, to you, "taking your country back" means voting on an issue for your country, and that vote being overruled by another country?

Now I get it.

It's perfectly okay if you want to stand by something that you said when it is blatantly incorrect.

I support your romantic decisions.
edit on 24-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Over a million Scots voted to leave.

Their side won thanks to their votes.

Trump congratulated them on their victory.

What did I miss?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You don't seem to get it, do you? Scotland IS NOT an independent country, they are part of The United Kingdom. That country voted to exit the EU. Within the last year or two Scotland voted to remain a member of the UK, even though much talk was going on about exiting the EU. Now Scotland wants a pity party? I always thought the Scots a tough and hardy people, but that apparently isn't the case. Lesson learned, don't fall into the stereotype trap.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

From retweeting white supremacist propagaganda to this, the man clearly needs to take a break from Twitter.

His stupidity reminds me of a young George W. Bush.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Does your back get sore from all of those gymnastics?

Now "I don't get it" because Scotland could have voted out of the UK before this vote happened and they didn't?

Therefore I'm supposed to at like Trump was right about them claiming their independence?

You're citing yet ANOTHER story where they aren't independent, and using that to back up the incorrect congratulations from Trump on their independence?

0/2.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wait for the first IRA attack to be blamed on Trump....

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I have to say the tweet from Hamfisted Bun Vendor has had me nearly in tears for the last couple of minutes.

Thanks for the laugh.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

And it's amusing, the left who's offended about anything and everything, casually tosses about such language.

It's also amusing to see the right who say they never get offended by words to feel offended by words.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
many of the people who voted to leave have posted about instant regrets as the markets took a noise dive and the promises of all the money going to the NHS turn out to be a huge lie

"trumpism" is just a huge shipment of fail, and this is perfect proof

anyone supporting trump is adding to the collective idiocracy

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Wait for the first IRA attack to be blamed on Trump....

If I am not mistaken, the IRA no longer exists.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. He was congratulating them on their independence from the EU. Since they are a part of the UK he was right.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Let's reflect.

In your own words..

Actually Trump is right again. Scotland is not an independent autonomous country

Commenting on...

Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back.

I stand by what I said.

How very magnanimous.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've never understood why liberals hate freedom so much? It's like they've taken the "1984" quote to heart; "Freedom is Slavery." Why would you want to be ruled by elites thousands of miles away? Do you honestly think they care about you and your well-being? They don't, they only care about their own power and their control over you.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You don't seem to get it, do you? Scotland IS NOT an independent country, they are part of The United Kingdom. That country voted to exit the EU. Within the last year or two Scotland voted to remain a member of the UK, even though much talk was going on about exiting the EU. Now Scotland wants a pity party? I always thought the Scots a tough and hardy people, but that apparently isn't the case. Lesson learned, don't fall into the stereotype trap.

Scotland is a country. Not independent yes, but it's a country.

It was mainly the older Scots who voted to remain in the UK, they've always been more pro-Britain and have fond memories of the "glory days" before the empire had totally fallen apart. The young Scots voted to leave the UK by a pretty big margin, and the younger ones were also the people who wanted most to remain in the EU (uninhibited travel to other member states etc is popular with the youth).

It's really a generational thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So the leave people weren't partying?

The leave people didn't go crazy?

If the Mets played the Yankees in the World Series, you would still say they were partying in the Bronx.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join