It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone should let Trump know WTH is going on

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
IMAGE HERE : Caution Vulgarities

So Trump tweets about Scotland voting to leave the EU and how they are taking their country back. Problem is they didn't and of course Trump is oblivious about what actually happened.

edit on 6/24/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Copy that.
I just sent him a Yo. We'll see if he Yo's back.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
So Trump tweets about Scotland voting to leave the EU and how they are taking their country back. Problem is they didn't and of course Trump is oblivious about what actually happened.

Not so much. But thanks for showing how stupid the people on twitter are.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Actually Trump is right again. Scotland is not an independent autonomous country, it is part of Great Britain, and they , as a nation, voted to leave the EU.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah saw that too. He's just clueless.

Saw this earlier today on his page. Nice juxtaposition.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy
Valid point, except that he set himself up by specifying "arrived in Scotland". If he had said "arrived in Britain" he could have got away with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just nvm
edit on 6/24/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Actually Trump is right again. Scotland is not an independent autonomous country, it is part of Great Britain, and they , as a nation, voted to leave the EU.

Their red right handed regime is coming to an end.. the leftist commies know it!!!

TRUMP 2016 W000000T W000000T

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I don't really see a difference. Use this as an example...Trump arrives in California after winning the 2016 election with thousands of his supporters waiting. As we know, most of California wouldn't vote for Trump. But he tweets " Just arrived in California and they are cheering. They are exited about taking their country back. " It would basically be the same thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't really get Scotland, to be honest. Didn't they just recently have a national referendum in which close to 90% of eligible voters turned out? Wasn't that referendum specifically dealing with independence? Didn't it get voted down by over 10 percentage points? What exactly is their gripe here?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

And Scotland, as a country, didn't want to. They were forced to because they are under Britain.

Trump's statement was "They took their country back!"

It's the exact opposite. The vote of their country was rendered moot.

Try not to walk near any large objects with your trump boner.

I look forward to seeing you denying climate change somewhere because Trump does it too.
edit on 24-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
And of course the Scots who actually voted to exit don't count as real Scotsmen or something?

Bringing a new twist and level of stupidity to the "no true Scotsman fallacy"
edit on 24-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't like or trust Trump myself, but I have a difficult time believing he was stupid about making this statement. He is a con man. He knows how to push what he needs to push so that he will benefit.

Such discrepancies always leave me questioning ... What is he really trying to achieve?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Idiots criticizing idiots. I can't see that it matters.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

See my post above you. Scotland needs to shut up and stop whining. They had their chance to hold their own destiny in their hands and they voted against it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy
The flaw in the parallel is that Trump found no excited supporters on the scene when he arrived in Scotland.
I'm not saying he was outright wrong. I am just saying that he used incautious wording which set him up as a target for criticism.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Four days ago, concerning BREXIT, Donald said to Maria Bartiromo, "I don't think anyone should listen to me because I haven't really focused on it that much. "

I still believe him.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Incautious wording that infuriated ignorant people?

Hahaha.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: DeadFoot

See my post above you. Scotland needs to shut up and stop whining. They had their chance to hold their own destiny in their hands and they voted against it.

Ohhh, does that mean Trump was right when he was completely wrong?

Got it.

Take a cold shower, friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Really? 4 twitter posts speak for all, or at least the majority, of Scotland?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join