It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Factions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Its time now to start flowing some information out as the world seems to be coming apart

There are 4 main factions of power in the USA.

1. The Eastern establishment headed by the old Rockefeller/Harriman coalition whose security force is the CIA.

2. The Western powers headed by the old Hunt/ Murchison coalition whose security force is the FBI

3. The American Zionist wing headed by the powerful Jewish media conglomerates that of course are beholden to Israel and Mossad is their security apparatus.

4. Catholic and Neo Fascist: Who are primarily foreign but have a firm grip in American power politics: The secret societies such as Opus Dei and SMOM are their security apparatus. Often though they infiltrate the American security apparatus such as the courts, CIA and FBI

As of now there is a rift in this power center between these groups. Obama is backed by the top group and many of the army Intel groups by the Western group and of course the Zionist plays these two more powerful factions against each other

Most of the time they work together such as on the 911 conspiracy and the Kennedy assassination...
Presently their appears to be a rift amongst them

A war IN hEAVEN

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Errrrr ok...

What about the Rothschild Federal Reserve banking faction with the IRS as their enforcer, where do they fit in?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Errrrr ok...

What about the Rothschild Federal Reserve banking faction with the IRS as their enforcer, where do they fit in?

Their allied with the EASTERN GROUP

Right NOW their having a war with the WESTERN GROUP

All this external, mainstream politics, with the Western EU and Pro-immigrants and the anti immigrant--Anti Muslim hate groups fight is indicating this.

The other 2 groups likely are more with the Western group. As they are extremely Anti Muslim...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2016 by kibric because: malfunction

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Come with me

“I will make you a Fis(c))her of men”

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You might like to check with Benjamin Fulford on who is screwing who :>) ......just saying

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Donald Trump is likely supported by the Western Group and the Zionist factions although Hillary is also supported by the Zionists....They always play a double game.

Hillary is also supported by the Eastern Group.

edit on 24-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow.

Honestly I'm amazed by what you put forth in this thread.

Thanks.

Continue to learn and spread info it's what's changing the world.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I’m like a mirror.

When they get big I get big.

When they make a move, I make a move.

The people have to free themselves from the inside

Malcolm X said this in response to a question about his years in prison

He said: Were all in prison it’s just that some of us are in solitary confinement.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
In any case something happened the other day that illustrated these factions are at war

This ridiculous Obama flunky said this:

“Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’”

Its no way in the world this lady would say such an absurd statement without being ordered to.

Its now way this isn’t a message to one of these factions

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Obama is failing in his job as front man for Rockefeller Globalists. If he can’t get Senate ratification on the TPP and the TTIP deals now, he’ll be the CFR’s failure of the decade. Hillary, who came out against Brexit, is looking like a clown with egg on her face.

www.activistpost.com...

Like I said Obama is the front man for the Eastern Establishment. He is a failure indeed. But he was elected to just calm things down from the Bush disasters. First black president and all of that

The thing is Obama doesn't have the capacity or intelligence to be a real leader.

He cant lead so the elite are disappointed with him

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
nothing secret about opus dei, I used to handle their health insurance policy. I met with them and survived, lol

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm actually interested, but I would like to view some evidence of all this.Do you have any?

top topics

join