It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is voting for Clinton? I have yet to meet 1 supporter!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

They exist.

They are the ones silently and not-so-silently hoping for a police state.

They are the ones that cheer when due process is attacked.
They are the ones who cheer when the 2nd Amendment is attacked.
They are the ones who really don't like the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
They hate free speech.
They'll probably burn books.

Those are your Hillary supporters. Sadly, they are everywhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

My parents.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I do have a couple of fb friends...male and female...late 50's and early 60's...who were supporting Bernie as a democrat but have always stated they would throw in with Hillary if all else fails. They are Democrats to the core and it is all about the party line with them.

Others that I know do tend to be older women who just want to experience a woman president before they pass on. They see Hillary as this chance.

My own husband jumps between Hillary and Trump! He is undecided as yet. We are opposites. He is all for building up our military and attacking the middle east. He is not into conspiracies and follows mainstream media only. Sigh.

So yes, there are folks out there who will vote for her!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Because everything is based off delegates and super-delegates which is just basically rich people and corporations. Nobody gives a damn if over half the population supported Trump, your votes don't even matter. That's why I don't even bother voting. They're gonna elect their puppet no matter what the sheep want.
edit on 24-6-2016 by BLee8127 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
that quote is not copyrighted, please feel free to use it as you deem necessary...
TonyS: in new york, theres no hard feelings or no holding back who you support or what religion you are. its a well known fact this state is blue state. i am 34, and the people i associate with range from age 18-50.
just about everyone i talk to seems to think similar of hillary, thats theres no way they could vote for her.
although id say about 25% of the people i talk about trump to give me weird looks and criticize me for supporting a known rascist.
i dont support him because of race,religion or anything else but he is not a career politician, and i think mr trump would do his best to make su all safe from tyranny and terrorism.
we all see what obama does with terrorism - OH its the guns fault... yah well tell that to the people who died in the boston marathon bombing, or tell that to the 9 year old girl in idaho that was raped at gunpoint by a couple of teenage refugees.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Blah blah blah.

Trump is the most anti-First Amendment candidate this country has seen in decades and he's a universal authoritarian:

- He's anti-freedom of the press, ask any of the newspapers he's sued (and lost), the reporters he's blacklisted, the reporters he's put in pens and castigated so frothy-mouthed morons at his rallies could jeer and spit on them, etc. He also claims that he'll "open up libel laws" (which as you very well know, no President could do under the authority vested by the Constitution) so that "we" (meaning "he") can sue for "lots of money" for "negative articles."

- He's anti-freedom of religion, ask the millions of American Muslims he wants to target for un-Constitutional surveillance.

- He's anti-free speech, ask the countless people he's sued to silence. Ask the comedians he's sued for jokes, the authors he's sued for opinions, the talk show hosts he's sued for comments, the Twitter users he's threatened to sue for tweets and the rapper he threatened to sue for using his name in a (flattering) lyric — among others.

He's even more anti-Fourth Amendment than the current and former administrations. Don't take my word for it or any of the liars in the "liberal mainstream media," here's an excerpt directly from pro-Trump Infowars:

During an interview with Yahoo News, presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said if elected he will boost the surveillance grid to fight Islamic terrorism. Trump said, “security is going to rule” under his administration. “We’re going to have to do things that we never did before,” he responded when asked if he would permit the use of warrantless searches at the expense of the Fourth Amendment. “And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule. And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

How about the Fourteenth Amendment? He doesn't like that one either.

Then there's his supposedly pro-Second Amendment position that he's recently revealed to be more in-line with Obama than not. Where's your outrage when he's supporting expanding background checks? Even the NRA balked.

You know what is most disturbing about Donald Trump? 90% of the garbage he says involves promises to do things that a President doesn't have the power to do and it's not just people on the Left that notice this, even the libertarians at Reason Magazine/Reason.com see it clearly:

Has America ever seen a more authoritarian presidential candidate than Donald Trump? Not since FDR—who seized coal mines and department stores, dictated wages and prices, and even weighed whether he should decree when Americans could eat meat.

But at least FDR had a reason: He was fighting a world war. What's Trump's excuse?

So yeah, none of the statements you made describe me or my views at all and yet, come the general election, I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton to keep Donald Trump out of office.
edit on 2016-6-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I can think of one...what is the point of your post? Just because you live in a cave doesn't mean X millions of other, wiser folks have a grasp on the issues and see Trump as the ding-a-ling he is!
Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
theres other candidates besides hillary to vote for.
i mean if your gonna vote for someone to prevent someone else from taking office, thats terrible. its a waste of a vote. yes trump is very outspoken, and he doesnt care what he says... really not a care in the world. but... he cares more about the average american than hillary. he cares about my safety, he cares about us regular joes having a job, and the american dream.
to me, if you are really just voting for hillary to keep trump out of the white house, its basically like lopping someones head off and saying - eh - i am an atheist, so knowing i did wrong wont really hurt me.
if your nto voting for trump, try gary johnson. hes a libertarian. he smokes weed. hes a good candidate with no hope because the 2 major parties burn the spotlight.
instead you wanna vote for someone who shakes the hand of our enemy, and accepts over 100 million from them.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't know any. And before brexit I believe the media were saying it was 70%/30% to remain. Well, we see how those polls turned out. I believe it was propaganda to try and get enough leave supporters to stay home believing they didn't have a chance of winning. It could be the same here. If the vote is close along conservative/liberal lines as it has been in the last few elections, getting some supporters to believe Killiary is leading with all these supposed supporters might tilt the turnout just enough to get her elected.

However, I think by the time we get to November she will be destroyed by ads on all her skeletons and like the leave voters determination, the people fed up with the establishment and the lefts BS will be more determined to get out and vote as seen in the primaries and in the numbers seen at the candidates rallies.

edit on 24/6/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the point of my post is she garners all these high polling numbers, and had so many votes, yet i see no one supporting her.
i have always said i would rather vote for jessie ventura, or a 3rd party candidate first. i am registered as an independant because i do not hold values of the republican party, and the democrats are giant labias. obama has done nothing to make this country any better than it was. he has pit blacks vs whites, cops vs citizens, gays vs muslims. he has not unified this country but divided it as bad as its been since before the civil rights movement.
unfortunately, this election there are no outstanding candidates that have some forward from anywhere.
mr trump said back in the 80s he would never run for president unless the right person for the job was not present.
is hillary right for the job? no
is bernie sanders ? no
the 18 other republican candidates?> no
there was nobody there. half of this country sees trump as a "ding a ling" the other half sees what the guy is trying to do, and is on board with at least trying something different. not being a nation of panzies, afraid to say things like islam is a religion of hate, or that illegal immigration is a real problem. im tired of it.
im tired of thinking my daughter can be sharing the same bathroom with men.
im tired of being lied to and our goverment not being transparent.
im tired of working my tail off for others to benefit
im tired of earning, when others receive handouts
im tired of common core
im tired of not having health insurance
im tired of hearing about isis
im tired of christians bitching about gay weddings
im tired of being called a bigot because im white
im tired of being told i have white privalege
im tired of people thinking that theres nothing they can do to change anything

thats why im voting for trump... because everything im sick and tired of, i know he will change.
wtf.... serisouly .... wtf will hillary do for the common folk but to continue with the policies of one of the worst presidents in our history?
please if your voting for hillary, tell me whats she gonna do....WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER WHEN THE HILLAMANIACS RUN WILD ... ON YOU

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I know quite a few but then again I live in goddamn New Jersey.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
In my daily work with the public, I come across people who say that will vote for Hillary, but they really don't "support" her. Her voters don't know what she stands for, other than more of Obama.

By and large, if people are happy with what Obama has done, they vote for Hillary. But there's no passion there whatsoever. I see pro-Trump bumper stickers around Chicago, but not a one for Hillary yet.

But it's still early. There's still time for Hillary supporters to turn away from the dark side.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well there are about 12 million illegal aliens in the country so she can easily get plenty of votes there by pandering to criminals and spreading propaganda to them

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I've met tons. You are either not looking hard enough, don't want to look hard enough, or can't tell that you are sitting in an echo chamber. Just FYI, ATS is an echo chamber.

I have to agree. Even where I live, which is Republican heaven(Southern Illinois), there are people here voting for her. Don't get me wrong, she couldn't win in this area if her life depended on it, but she certainly has support.

Besides, if Bilderberg voted for her, that's all that matters, right?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
As this election starts ramping up, i sit back and think who is supporting this witch?

The computer will decide.

You don't have to vote for anyone.

But, if you'd like to vote, you can do that too. If it makes you feel any better.

We gave up paper ballots, and people counting.

So, today, it's all up to the electrons to determine the elections.

link   
I know plenty of people that are voting for Trump and Hillary. The Hillary supporters do not seem to be as concerned about politics in general, but seem to be decently informed. They also don't like being shouted-down by other people like Trump and Sanders supporters.

It's better to just stay quiet and go about their business than have to deal with loud-mouthed idiots.

They are out there but if you claim to not know any, perhaps that indicates you need to step-out of your bubble.
edit on 24-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BLee8127

Because everything is based off delegates and super-delegates which is just basically rich people and corporations. Nobody gives a damn if over half the population supported Trump, your votes don't even matter. That's why I don't even bother voting. They're gonna elect their puppet no matter what the sheep want.

Gosh..how many "experts" said that about the BREXIT vote? Some are still saying that the people of Great Britain have been hoodwinked..they just don't know it yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I agree with the being quiet theory.. Its impossible to defend Clintons behavior on all the scandals.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I know plenty of people that are voting for Trump and Hillary. The Hillary supporters do not seem to be as concerned about politics in general, but seem to be decently informed. They also don't like being shouted-down by other people like Trump and Sanders supporters.

I've found Hillary supporters seem to be more serious and politically informed on the issues.

They don't feel the need to be blow hards.

edit on 24-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Heard somewhere that the polls that news sites and polling companies use as a metric are polled with a democratic advantage so to give the appearance she is on top. In reality I hope the actual vote tells the true story.

Of course you have the hand out peeps who only care about keeping their food stamps and the die hard Democrats who will go down with the ship no matter what.

Considering a majority of the MSM is pro hillary and protect her Im surprised its this close at this point.

Hillary has one scandal after another out there:

Emails
Benghazi
Haiti
Saudis
China
Columbia
Uranium One
Laurante U

She, Bill, and her foundation have made millions selling out America (quid pro quo) and getting millions in return.

Don;t believe me just look at how much Bill was paid for his speeches leading up to Hillary becoming the SOS and then look at how much he made after! Then look at the US position and who made the donations and what happened.

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC get a hard on about Trump for nothing but they wont even investigate and report any of the above referenced.

She is a crook and liar and IMO anyone that supports her is biased, stupid, or in need of what handout she is promising.

All this being said I don;t think Trump is a decent option either but he is what is left and the lessor of two evils.
edit on 24-6-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join