It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Hundreds of Superdelegates were "bought" by the Clinton Campaign.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Have you ever wondered how DWS and the HRC machine rounded up so many super delegates before the start of the primarie, they bought them! The Hillary victory fund was set up to buy votes and allow billionaires to donate even more money.

If you thought Hilley and the DNC were not colluding for an HRC win then you really need to read this whole article!

Go hilley, go away that is!

I always thought it was strange, then, that so many Party officials and officeholders would be tripping all over each other in a mad rush to endorse Hillary, when the convention was still a year away.

Clinton has provided funds for these candidates through a sophisticated system of money laundering that has allowed the Clinton campaign to funnel billionaire’s donations to State parties in return for their participation in a massive money-laundering payback system to also funnel money to the Clinton campaign itself.

The fund is administered by treasurer Elizabeth Jones, the Clinton Campaign’s chief operating officer. Ms. Jones has the exclusive right to decide when transfers of money to and from the Hillary Victory Fund would be made to the state parties.

So if a Superdelegate whose State voted overwhelmingly for Bernie switched her support to Sanders under the reasoning that she was representing the will of her State, then Clinton’s Campaign COO would shut off the spigot and all that sweet, sweet billionaire cash would stop flowing into the coffers of her State Democratic Party — and the candidate herself.

source

Please read the article, as it was a hard article to convey without quoting more then allowed here at ATS.

edit on 24-6-2016 by AlaskanDad because: fixed source code

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Hillary didn;t 'buy' them, the corporate oligarchs backing her did.

Super delegates are a violation of one person one vote, anyway.

So lets back up. All super delegates are now illegal. Corporations can't buy votes anymore, PACS, super PACS, delegates and super delegates are illegal, Bulldoze the PAC building in Washington, tar and feather these cretins and run them out of town on a rail.

Now lets have an election, by physical ballot.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Hillary would've won even without the Supers anyway, correct...? It may have gone to the Convention but I think even then, she still would've won.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Now lets have an election, by physical ballot.

Never gonna happen again. The TPTB have complete control over electronic ballot. Why will they relinquish this back to the sheeple.
It was obvious from the very start that HRC was decided to be the winner. Everything else was for the sheeple to make them believe they had a choice. Almost all the super delegates were pledged to CigarHillary even before a single vote was cast. Is that Democracy; maybe this is called democracy in the Democratic party.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

but I think even then, she still would've won.

What you think is irrelevant in this context. What the people think is important. The only way to find what the people want is by having a fair election without super delegates voting before the common man does.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneyOfTheDragon

Never gonna happen again. The TPTB have complete control over electronic ballot. Why will they relinquish this back to the steeple.

Just wishful thinking then...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneyOfTheDragon
a reply to: lostbook

but I think even then, she still would've won.

What you think is irrelevant in this context. What the people think is important. The only way to find what the people want is by having a fair election without super delegates voting before the common man does.

what he is saying is that I think she still had more votes/numbers even if you minus the super delegates so she would have won anyway. I could be wrong on the numbers but I do believe she had more.

top topics

join