It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Bernie Sanders Supporters Are Suing the DNC in a Massive Class Action Lawsuit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well it finally has came to be, the DNC is being sued by Sen Sanders supporters. If you donated to the DNC or ActBlue and feel you were cheated by actions of the DNC, then this is your chance to fight back. The Guciffer 2.0 leaks has opened the DNC to a lawsuit for fraud and collusion with the HRC machines campaign!

DWS and Hilley have cost the DNC a lot more than any monetary loss this suit may produce, they have brought the reputation and integrity of the DNC into question. As a Sanders donor I feel my investment into Sen Sanders campaign was wasted due to the DNC's rigging of the primaries and i will be adding my name to the lawsuit.

Thousands of Bernie Sanders Supporters Are Suing the DNC in a Massive Class Action Lawsuit

Millions of Bernie Sanders’ donors may now have legal recourse against the Democratic primaries they saw as rigged.

Beck & Lee Trial Lawyers, a civil litigation firm based in Miami, Florida, is announcing the filing of a class action lawsuit against the DNC early next week, alleging fraud and collusion with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

a civil litigation firm based in Miami, Florida, is announcing the filing of a class action lawsuit against the DNC early next week, alleging fraud and collusion with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

“We think that the DNC has been running absolutely out of control and completely disregarding their responsibilities, rights, and duties to the public,” attorney Elizabeth Beck told US Uncut.

The basis for the lawsuit stems from DNC internal communications published by hacker Guccifer 2.0, who took ownership of the compromising of DNC servers and allegedly leaked their contents. Among other items, the leaks revealed emails showing the DNC had been actively working behind the scenes to boost Hillary Clinton’s profile in the media as early as May 26, 2015, nearly a month after Sanders had entered the race for the Democratic nomination.

source

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad
Excellent!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow Hillary may singlehandedly bring down the entire DNC. How much longer are these people going to cover for her?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And with Bernie stating he will vote for Hillary today...there's going to be more than ruffled feathers coming from a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

They are within their right to do so. It's pretty obvious Hillary cheated.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What we are seeing is the demise of the dark cabal, which many on this site posted would never happen, or just flat out denied its very existence.

July 4th is bound to bring more news!

What a day; what a world!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sanders supporters want a full refund !!!!

They have been bilked !!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

With all of her data that has been exposed you would think these people would steer clear of her. Had she only followed state department procedures none of this would have been exposed.
I can't believe the people piling on this lawsuit are not calling for her to step down. The longer she remains the harder it will be for the DNC to recover.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

And with Bernie stating he will vote for Hillary today...there's going to be more than ruffled feathers coming from a lot of people.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I saw him say he would be voting for Hillary and almost choked on my coffee.

Notice it is his 'supporters' suing and not Bernie?

Bernie seems perfectly fine with the wicked witch being the nominee.

SMH

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

They've been duped i felt it from the beginning.

I should dig up my thread from months ago calling a spade a spade.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I have been waiting for this to happen for a couple months now!

Next expect a big lawsuit in Ohio bringing RICO charges against HRC, because she benefited from the election fraud in the primaries! Patiences... oh but the waiting sucks! this will happen after California has finished its vote count

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hope your right on all of it... couldnt happen to a nicer group..

Now we just need to be ready to do the same if the Republicans pull the same #e at the convention, lets break both parties this cycle... wouldnt that be nice.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow Hillary may singlehandedly bring down the entire DNC. How much longer are these people going to cover for her?

Careful, you're talking about the next president of the United States.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Careful, you're talking about the next president of the United States.

This.. Nothing will happen to the witch.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So what do people think is going to happen in the event that someone who abused her position and power is going to choose the pious path from here on out if elected? Get real. She won't. She will abuse it even more! If she can't be touched for anything now by 100 miles go ahead and add another 1000 to it. She will crush anyone or anything that attempts to get in her way legally or illegally. Makes no difference to her.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Where can i add in my name? I donated over 100 dollars to the sanders campaign.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Omg I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Good luck your lawsuit.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Edit For legal papers, please email [email protected]

More info on the DNC lawsuit here:

DNC Fraud Lawsuit

I here you, with me it's about principles, not the money!

Hang them!

edit on 24-6-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If indicting her is being difficult to accomplish, you have to wonder how far this will get. The political and justice system is protecting her. I hope it happens, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just sent them a request for legal papers and proof of my donation to the Sanders Campaign.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join