It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
I would advise all other original sanders supporters to back trump now as well.

From Bernie's own website, voting Republican or Libertarian is a non-starter

It is clear that the Koch brothers and other right wing billionaires are calling the shots and are pulling the strings of the Republican Party.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

a reply to: IAMTAT

Many will not see the difference between 'vote' and 'endorsement'.

Yup, many folks never get past the headline, I will have to make a thread Still no Sanders endorsement for Hilley. lol's

It's over dude. Sanders is done and he will vote for Hillary when the time comes. Saying that he would vote for her is in and of itself an endorsement.

To say or think any different is just delusional.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think I hear CTR in your post, Sanders said from the beginning he would vote for the Dem nominee, nothing is over until the fat lady sings...

...or hilley squeals!

Good luck supporting crooked Hillary!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: IAMTAT

Many will not see the difference between 'vote' and 'endorsement'.

Yup, many folks never get past the headline, I will have to make a thread Still no Sanders endorsement for Hilley. lol's

It's over dude. Sanders is done and he will vote for Hillary when the time comes. Saying that he would vote for her is in and of itself an endorsement.

To say or think any different is just delusional.

Bernie will vote for her, doesn't mean his supporters will. I'm sure his supporters are totally disgusted with him now since he's now voting for everything he campaigned against: big money, superpacs, Wall Street, to name a few. Not that any of his supporters are going to vote for Trump, but they'll vote another party like Libertarian, Green, etc. or just stay home.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just another day at the dog and pony show.

I heard one person say they will vote for Hilary because she is the "lesser of two evils".

It's amazing she is still in the race. Or is it all that surprising....

Sad.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So Sanders is going to vote for the establishment he's been railing against his entire campaign?

Essentially he now backs the TPP, Wall Street corruption, big banks, big corporations, globalism, and a crook.

Hillary's reaction in a nutshell.

edit on 24-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I think I hear CTR in your post, Sanders said from the beginning he would vote for the Dem nominee, nothing is over until the fat lady sings...

...or hilley squeals!

Of course. You have to fall back on the Correct the Record nonsense because you cannot actually defend your posts.

Sanders is done. This endorsement of Hillary is proof.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for him, but even he knows the reality.

Good luck supporting crooked Hillary!

You even talk like a Right Wing nut. Been exposed to too much propaganda I see.

How sad.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Libertarian is better but still that Lefty Right Winger wont lol. His not even a commie.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That has nothing to do with what I said. Bernie's admission that he will vote for her is an endorsement.

How you know what his supporters will do is beyond me. I'm sure they will act as individuals and do what they feel is best. But they will not act as one.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thanks introvert!
I didn't get upset because I know who I am. But thanks just the same.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

She's not blind to her favorability ratings so picking someone well liked would be part of her decision for sure.
Warren is looking like a short lister.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with what I said. Bernie's admission that he will vote for her is an endorsement.

How you know what his supporters will do is beyond me. I'm sure they will act as individuals and do what they feel is best. But they will not act as one.

I never said they will act as one. My point is there is a reason they supported Bernie and not Hillary. If they liked her, they would've supported her in the first place.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

After his suave performance over in Scotland???

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Her lead goes from 9 pts to 4 pts.

Yes, when online polls are included. Online polls are unreliable. We saw that with Ron Paul and Sander's campaign.

Do you know how many times the lead in the polls will flip-flop in the next five months? After each convention and debates. Also if Hillary's lead is only 2 or 3 pts come November, those 5% hiding behind online and landline phones will make up the difference.

A lot of things have to happen in just the right way for Trump to even come close to winning this. Considering the current trend of his popularity and his shrink in the polling, it becomes even less-likely that all of those things will come to fruition.

The term 'act of god' comes to mind. That is what it appears it will take.

Does Hillary being indicted count as an 'act of god'?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

After his suave performance over in Scotland???

As suave as a performance as this?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Her lead goes from 9 pts to 4 pts.

Yes, when online polls are included. Online polls are unreliable. We saw that with Ron Paul and Sander's campaign.

Do you know how many times the lead in the polls will flip-flop in the next five months? After each convention and debates. Also if Hillary's lead is only 2 or 3 pts come November, those 5% hiding behind online and landline phones will make up the difference.

A lot of things have to happen in just the right way for Trump to even come close to winning this. Considering the current trend of his popularity and his shrink in the polling, it becomes even less-likely that all of those things will come to fruition.

The term 'act of god' comes to mind. That is what it appears it will take.

Does Hillary being indicted count as an 'act of god'?

It appears as though some divine intervention may be needed to see her indicted.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She's not blind to her favorability ratings so picking someone well liked would be part of her decision for sure.
Warren is looking like a short lister.

But her ego>how she perceives her unfavorables. She won't pick anyone who throws any shade on her.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It will certainly take a miracle.
La la la😙

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

She will pick someone who compliments her or is as close as possible, as they all try to do.
Certainly she doesn't want someone who is her polar opposite. They would battle more than lead.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh you haven't seen it yet.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join