It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Would Hillary supporters bet on betting sports sites? LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Runs away before that loud unladylike laugh blasts out😙

Is it like this?

Then I thank you for your discretion.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

PM me. I don't want to go off topic . Just how do I lose credibility? Who's the judge?.

As for Bernie he's still not dropping out and so what he says and what he does doesn't even matter yet.
Secret service for him from now til convention will cost over a million dollars. How's that for sticking it to the man?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

Cut it out . Stop acting like a child.
MSNBC is a respected news agency. I also said I watch CNN and Blumberg and I didn't say but I listen to NPR.
So yes I'm informed.

MSNBC, a respected news agency? It seems only you respect them.

IT’S OFFICIAL: MSNBC IS A JOKE NETWORK

MSNBC’s string of debacles has taken a toll. Public Policy Polling finds that MSNBC is now America’s least trusted news source, tied with its parent NBC and–wait for it!–Comedy Central. PPP asked respondents which network they trust the most. The results:

Fox News: 35%
PBS: 14%
ABC News: 11%
CNN: 9%
CBS News: 6%
NBC News: 3%
Comedy Central: 3%
MSNBC: 3%

www.powerlineblog.com...
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Cough cough Bernie already said that if he didn't get the nomination he would vote for Hillary.

But thanks for coming out with more garbage, the right is imploding good thing they have the democrats to blame.

edit on 24-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Is that a laugh or a witch's cackle?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes I am proud.
I'm also very well informed.
She is absolutely the best qualified. Probably the most qualified in decades.
I'm not flinching. I don't hide. I've said it loud enough .
HILLARY 2016

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Have never seen a pic of a young Donald Trump before..

edit on 24-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Secret service for him from now til convention will cost over a million dollars. How's that for sticking it to the man?

I'm sure Hill will cover that expense for him in exchange for him delivering his supporters to her.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well with Sanders supporters following his lead, this puts that final nail in Trumps presidential run's coffin. I mean it was already in there, this just puts in deeper..

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes I am proud.
I'm also very well informed.
She is absolutely the best qualified. Probably the most qualified in decades.
I'm not flinching. I don't hide. I've said it loud enough .
HILLARY 2016

DING! DING! DING!Give that Hillary Supporter her 72 raisins!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: introvert

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Trump's support has been trending downward and if it continues to go in that direction, we may see a severe ass kicking on election day.

Ok, Hillary supporters, just continue being smug in your 'ass-kicking' predictions. Just like everyone thought a majority of Brits could never vote to leave the EU. Aside from Trump's unabashed supporters who don't care about admitting it, there's many more who won't admit it, but will make their intentions known come November behind the anonymity of the voting booth curtain. Just keep resting on your laurels with your circle-jerk comments.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself, more than you are trying to convince me. Trump's popularity is at an all new low and the polls have steadily trended in Hillary's favor.

You better hope there is a whole lot of people out there that will vote for Trump but are afraid to admit it. Otherwise, Trump is screwed.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

MSNBC is a respected news agency. I also said I watch CNN and Blumberg and I didn't say but I listen to NPR.
So yes I'm informed.

I am not the one to resort to name calling.

I also said I watch CNN and Blumberg

No you did not, here is your post.

I saw Hillary do a few town hall type interviews. I saw her interviewed just last week by Rachel Madow. I saw an interview with Andrea Mitchell. . I tend to watch MSNBC most for politics. I'm not sure what you're getting at but Hillary has done interviews. Maybe because she doesn't say a bunch of stupid things that echo across the MSM channels. Maybe because she's not making a circus of the whole procedures you just haven't seen them. Maybe because it's Hillary you never chose to see them.
I watch most interviews and speeches. I watched the debates of both parties during the primaries. I want to know what they say and what they plan.
Of course trump doesn't really have a plan yet but when he does I will pay attention.
If he ever gets around to it.
Ever..

LINK
But adding CNN, Blumberg and NPR really expands that knowledge base.

Sanders sold out to your hopeful dictator Hillary so he could keep his government paycheck coming in.

The only paycheck either of them has ever had.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

PM me. I don't want to go off topic . Just how do I lose credibility? Who's the judge?.

As for Bernie he's still not dropping out and so what he says and what he does doesn't even matter yet.

Ok, I sent you a U2U with an explanation.
I think I will cook whole wheat pasta for the kids tonight. I am not sure what kind of meat to put with it yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looking at OP's source and it states:

A spokeswoman for Sanders said his comments on MSNBC did not amount to an endorsement of Clinton, adding that "Senator Sanders is also still an active candidate."

#StllSanders woot!

I would vote for hilley too, vote for her to go to jail that is!

edit on 24-6-2016 by AlaskanDad because: code snafu

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

He didn't run in the primaries so was not an opponent who lost in the primaries but then the winner made him veep. Which is what I said never happened and won't now.
Maybe it did happen way back in the gaslight days which would require much social studying to find out LOL but let's just assume I'm talking twentieth century onward . I was three when Kennedy was elected. BTW
At six when he was assassinated I already knew who he was and what ever my version of what president was back then which might have been along the line of a king.
But I'm going to give this one to you because he was somehow an opponent outside the roll.
Still I don't see it with these two .

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looking at OP's source and it states:

A spokeswoman for Sanders said his comments on MSNBC did not amount to an endorsement of Clinton, adding that "Senator Sanders is also still an active candidate."

#StllSanders woot!

I would vote for hilley too, vote for [i[her to go to jail that is!

Good catch...but not all of his supporters are as savvy as you.
Many will not see the difference between 'vote' and 'endorsement'.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I also gave your post a star for research.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here here.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Trump's support has been trending downward and if it continues to go in that direction, we may see a severe ass kicking on election day.

Ok, Hillary supporters, just continue being smug in your 'ass-kicking' predictions. Just like everyone thought a majority of Brits could never vote to leave the EU. Aside from Trump's unabashed supporters who don't care about admitting it, there's many more who won't admit it, but will make their intentions known come November behind the anonymity of the voting booth curtain. Just keep resting on your laurels with your circle-jerk comments.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself, more than you are trying to convince me. Trump's popularity is at an all new low and the polls have steadily trended in Hillary's favor.

You better hope there is a whole lot of people out there that will vote for Trump but are afraid to admit it. Otherwise, Trump is screwed.

I'm not trying to convince anybody. It's a fact.

How Many People Support Trump but Don’t Want to Admit It?
www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join