It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
LoL!!!
Now instead of the Corporate Oligarchy being the enemy, he has joined forces with them and now says bigotry and climate change are the biggest threats to America.

He almost sounds like Hillary talking now. Reference the 'working people' and dealing with corporations.

Nothing but a lie now.

Hypocrite

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Very possible? Or remotely possible?
Or
Not probable.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised? Of course Bernie would vote for Clinton.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Trump's support has been trending downward and if it continues to go in that direction, we may see a severe ass kicking on election day.

Instead of you Right Wingers salivating over issues like this and participating in the congratulatory circle-jerks you are known for, perhaps you need to get your own ducks in a row and start doing something. Otherwise, Hillary is going to be your president.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Bernie has always been a big supporter of Climate Change policies and equal opportunities. What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nah let them continue to dance and sing while their Titanic sinks. It's all they know at this point.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm also very well informed.

I can see that, as you stated in a previous thread, your main source of politics is MSNBC.

Way to stay informed, keep up the hard work.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Nah let them continue to dance and sing while their Titanic sinks. It's all they know at this point.

It must be all they know, otherwise they would have been informed and knew that Bernie would do this.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sanders did not change Hillary.

He changed the way she and the campaign talks, not what she will do.

All designed to fool Democrat voters.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That wont help the dems this Nov. Benny Supporters hated Hillary and wont be joining the fraud team.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This article was written in April:
Bernie Sanders Will Support Hillary Clinton But He’s Sticking to Some Key Demands

Only an idiot would be surprised by this news today.

link   
a reply to: desert

Yes well said.
He understands this is the next best path.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you say so.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
In Britain Labour voters revolted agaisnt Corrbyn
Expect the same in America

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Is anyone surprised? Of course Bernie would vote for Clinton.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Trump's support has been trending downward and if it continues to go in that direction, we may see a severe ass kicking on election day.

Instead of you Right Wingers salivating over issues like this and participating in the congratulatory circle-jerks you are known for, perhaps you need to get your own ducks in a row and start doing something. Otherwise, Hillary is going to be your president.

I was chastised by the testosterone crowd for using the term circle jerk. I was told it was unladylike.

Runs away before that loud unladylike laugh blasts out😙
edit on 6242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NewzNose

No he won't be veep. When has that ever happened? When has a losing candidate ever been picked up as veep by the winner?
Elizabeth Warren or Tim Kaine.
Tim gives her Virginia. Well VA probably would have swung blue anyway.

Um, Kennedy made Johnson his VP in 1960. Although Humphrey was considered his 'active' opponent, Johnson was still a candidate (but did not actively participate) in the primary and was the loser. Kennedy needed Johnson on the ticket to deliver the south.

Although Kennedy won primaries by comfortable margin, his main opponent, Lyndon B. Johnson, who did not participate in primaries, had a very strong base in party establishment and gained many delegates

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Those testosterone junkies wouldn't know a lady if she was standing in front of them. They spend too much time in their propaganda-driven circle jerk to pay attention to much else.

Also, I don't care what the snowflakes have to say. Let em cry.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Also to piggy-back off of your statement. When the country was first founded that was exactly how the VP would be determined. But those times they were opposite parties. So a modern equivalent would be Hillary winning the Presidency and Trump being the VP because he lost or vice-versa.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ok, Hillary supporters, just continue being smug in your 'ass-kicking' predictions. Just like everyone thought a majority of Brits could never vote to leave the EU. Aside from Trump's unabashed supporters who don't care about admitting it, there's many more who won't admit it, but will make their intentions known come November behind the anonymity of the voting booth curtain. Just keep resting on your laurels with your circle-jerk comments.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Cut it out . Stop acting like a child.
MSNBC is a respected news agency. I also said I watch CNN and Blumberg and I didn't say but I listen to NPR.
So yes I'm informed.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Bernie has always been a big supporter of Climate Change policies and equal opportunities. What are you talking about?

Are you kidding?

Bernie has done nothing but rally against corruption in Government brought about by corporate oligarchy.

Here, as a small refresher, is the Bernie that people stood behind in the primaries.

Now he has joined, (as if he was ever apart from it), the very entities he campaigned against.

Now he is using the party lines of 'bigotry' and 'climate change' being the greatest threat.

The fire he had during the primaries is gone, he has given in to the corporate oligarchy he was rallying against.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join