It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mom Arrested After Whipping Her 3 Sons For Breaking Into A Person's Home:

page: 1

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:56 AM

Ok I am not sure where to place this but it's here, now I usually do not go for corporal punishment but I can see why the mom tried to correct the three boys the old fashioned way, and luckily I didn't have three knuckle head boys to deal with, like the vid said breaking in someone's home can and often leads to death, matter of fact merely walking on to someone's property unannounced and uninvited can lead to tragic circumstances, I am not sure where this took place, but the cops arrested the moms and she might even lose her children.

If the neighbor had called the cops, the chances of them being shot on sight , beaten bloody or teased would be high, recent history with black males and law enforcement bares this out.
I think the govt should butt out on this one and return the kids immediately if they have not done so already.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:01 AM
a reply to: Spider879

i'm pretty sure this was posted sometime yesterday.
but you know that whipping your kids should not be a crime.

now if she beat them with a ball bat yea.

edit on 24-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:06 AM

Already a thread HERE

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
a reply to: eluryh22

Oops sorry didn't saw it popped up..Mods do your thing,
I move my opening post to the link provided by Eluryh.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:17 AM

Well, downright whipping the children with tv-cables leaving them with marks and cuts across the arms and bodies does seem somewhat excessive.

To me the police did right by taking action - remember before taking action and before the subsequent investigation they would not have known the extent of any abuse. Their immediate concern is just to stop any ongoing abuse when such is reported. Image if they did nothing and the mother turned out to be one of those wackos that ends up killing their children.

Also, we only have the mother's side of the story.

So let us wait and see what the outcome will be before we cry foul and unnecessary government interference.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:06 AM
I think we should take a really good look at our legal system. taking a belt to the butt of your kid when they do something wrong like this is better than calling the cops. She should have followed up by going with them to the house they broke into and returning the stuff and made the kids fix anything they broke or reasonably make them work off for the person to help reimburse what they did. This would teach the kids there is no free ride.

What will the legal system do? The kids will not get punished, a lawyer will get them off because kids cannot be charged. Charges would just mess up the future of the kids, correcting the kids is best.

The people running the legal system on dealing with kids like this need to be put under the microscope. We need to teach our kids not to be crooks and deceivers, lawyers are incapable of that.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
Blah blah blah.. The chances of them being beaten or shot had the neighbor called the police??? Yea if they place the officers in that position then sure. Not just for no reason.

(post by JaMeDoIt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics