It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron 'to resign' as UK shocks the world by voting for Brexit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
On a side note, Cameron's resignation speech was the first time I've ever felt that he was sincere.
The first time he has acted and sounded like a prime minister.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

The weird thing about your last picture and the new rerun of the film 'Total Recall' shows that Cornwall isn't even attached to the UK anymore.

The entire county has gone. South West England only consists of Devon in the films introduction scene.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As good as this feels and am glad to see this, he was leaving anyway sooner or later, and we still have Tories in power, so I ain't cracking the orange juice open just yet!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
woot brexit! A country divided! By which I mean, a country that had 6 months to communicate their opinions but stuck to memes and photos of their relationship instead, choosing today (post referendum) to make their voices heard. Well done! you just got brexited!!

Now it's your turn to do gun control, America. get a taste of this 50/50 stuff for yourselves

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 24-6-2016 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Honestly, I'd like to see some crap woven into fine silk threads but the BS of politics will suffice for now.

A real opportunity exists to change politics but I believe everything will be status quo given the time to chill out, it's what we do "keep calm and carry on".

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Decisiveness and divisiveness are good things don't you know, reminds us we are human and totally fallible.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is not over yet... Apparently if the vote to leave is not over 65% and comes with less than 75% of eligible voters a second referendum is to be held.

Their is a push now for the British government to schedule a second vote.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Can you show us links to this rule please?.

Just found it here.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Fun and games....
edit on 25-6-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's a rule which the petitioners have invented for their own purposes.. Notice that the petition says "implement a rule", not "implement THE rule".

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Here is some more info -

Petition to force a second referendum hits a MILLION signatures in a day: MPs will have to debate the proposal after claims the Brexit margin of victory wasn't high enough

Looks like London is looking at possibly declaring independence to remain in the EU.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I bet they forget about that in a week or 2 and move on to something else... lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I think it was inevitable really our politicians forget about much of the UK and the north south divide is real.
The people have revolted and If London doesn't accept the democratic decision well I'm sure the rest of us would sort them out.

The North/South divide aside, many of our politicians come from a privileged, Etonian background and have no clue to what its like as an average person.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
On a side note, Cameron's resignation speech was the first time I've ever felt that he was sincere.
The first time he has acted and sounded like a prime minister.

Shame he couldn't have done this sooner - acting and sounding like a prime minister and being sincere I mean.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Looks like London is looking at possibly declaring independence to remain in the EU.

If they want Europe, then send them all to Europe to get raped by the immigrant Muslims and mugged by the immigrant blacks.

Oh and don't call me racist because i have seen blacks killing blacks in Durban, South Africa for as little as R50 or £5.

i am sure that there will be silence when the Brexit Brits say, 'if you want Europe so much, then emigrate and do not come back'.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join