It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Institutional Racism In American Colleges

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Came across a couple of videos and felt that this should be shared. This is not a rare event. This type of nonsense is taught in schools all over the country.

This first video shows some nice stereotypical social justice warrior garbage. It is a common theme to teach that white people are bad. White people are shown as being the oppressors in our modern society.

The second video shows the list of stereotypes that the participants added to.

If you ever wonder why it is currently considered acceptable to be racist to, or be hateful toward white people, look no further. It is being taught in our colleges, implemented by the media, and now regurgitated by everyday leftist social justice warriors everywhere.

Now for fun, watch this next video of a young gay black man being overtly racist toward white people in a very demeaning manner. Every time he says something about white people, replace that with black, or the derogatory term for blacks. How quickly would THAT video be taken down? How quickly would the entire online community be denouncing this type of behavior?

"Equality" and "Progress" are not achieved by replacing one previously (yes I said previously) disadvantaged and oppressed group with a new disadvantaged and oppressed group. Racism is racism regardless of the color or creed of the offender.

This may seem harmless....for now.

How long will it take for large groups of "minorities" to get together and assault innocent white people out of hate and anger using the excuse that the white people are "racists?"

Oh.....wait....

This crap is NOT okay, and it needs to be stopped.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nope... I'm sorry.

Only whites can be racist.

Didn't you get the memo????????????????

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

good god, that last guy is, there's really no words for it.
please don't tell me tell people give this tripe more than the 2 minutes i did.

i watched for about a minute when started he started talking a white people, hell if he acts that way all of the time and i can't blame white people, black people, pink people, blue or green people for not liking him.
edit on 24-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

This is a normal thing these days. The SJW's have not come out yet to crap talk on this thread yet, but they will. They like to redefine words. Racism now means prejudice plus power. Only straight white males can be racist, and in fact, they all are. Bizzarro world.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I agree with you on some of your points.

However that doesn't make institutional racism of blacks nonexistent or equal.

Pretty sure white people haven't been treated like concentration camp prisoners in the us for a couple hundred years for their skin color or expiremented on with radiation or siphulus up into the 70's selected for skin color

I do have a feeling though some radical intellectual would love to get their chance to have revenge and teach at some schools some classes. It's not an over all thing.

My wife has been a research professor for about 20 years at three big universities.

Usually these teachers are authors or have a bunch of hype that can draw students. It's not like a curriculum yet.

Also plenty of schools do the reverse as well.

Problem is politicians love making racists. They can exploit our divisions and divert attention from their failures.

Whether it's making white, Latino, or black racists it's all good pawn material.

However I find it ironic you immediately stereotype a dissenting point of view.
edit on 24-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The SJW's have not come out yet to crap talk on this thread yet, but they will.

yea i realize that, but what i'm talking about is the way he was acting, not what he was saying.
where i live is not all that densely populated maybe a million people in a three county area.
i have never seen any carry on that way, and i use to go into some pretty shady places to party.
not so much any more but, i still get around and no one, no where acts like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

My area is pretty decent for the most part. I would like to move away from it all though and go to some peaceful small town someday.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I had to take a 'white men are bad' class in college as a requirement to graduate. I went to school for computer science and I couldn't believe I had to PAY to take that craptastic class. It is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
There are already white people who have been labeled "racist" being ganged up on all over the USA by minorities. The only reported cases are at Trump rallies.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

If I am not mistaken doesn't that dude in the third video call himself "Black Hitler"? Errr maybe that is just the name given due to his obvious hatred towards white people....

That kind of says it all doesn't it?

edit on 24-6-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

The pendulum will swing back against all these closet and blatant " whitey/ cracker" and anti heterosexual haters. People cant take their "progress" and just be happy with it and move on. After they get their "victories" they have to push it to the extreme and sling feces in the very faces of some who backed them . I believe once they get what they want it is too hard to stand up and take responsiblity for their lives and move on. It is much easier for them to continue with the victim mentality then to man up and move on and take resposibility for their lives. Much easier to sit back and bitch and for ever blame others. Keep on pushing instead of moving on and it is going to come back and smack the ever loving snot out of you. Move on and get over it.
edit on 24-6-2016 by savagediver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
'Racist' needs to be changed into a good word.
It makes me think of a super-hero with a really fast car.
"Fear Not! The Amazing Racist is here to save the Day!"

edit on 24-6-2016 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I'm a graphic designer for an international college publishing company... I get the most outrageous requests from the editors not liking their book cover due to the stock image I select and buy from one site.

Sometimes finding images is hard given how many crazy made up words and adjectives they have on the title and topics covered. Also we try not to reuse images.

One book was all about learning math with technology, and I had a white male etc in the image because given the topic of the book it fit. The editor came back and said this image of a white male teaching is out dated. She was not talking about the image as a whole but the male being white...oh yes and being male!

I skimmed the book later and it had no mention of race at all.

My point, this has happened a lot lately and these are the people teaching our kids today (they are considered kids by the govt but I believe them to be adults)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I work in advertising. You should see some of the style guides of major companies when it comes to the composition of art and photos.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I mean if it fits the subject matter..

"How does inner city African American barber shops effect the economy as as whole"
This you would expect to see a black person, not a white one.

But when the subject matter is vague and about something that has no correlation to any race...now you are being racist lol, unless you are diversifying from your collection so they all don't look the same..

Does that make sense or am I a snowflake in disguise? Lol

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I agree with you on some of your points.

However that doesn't make institutional racism of blacks nonexistent or equal.

Prove it like the OP did.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The op didn't prove anything at all. He gave an example.

If I give an example of a crazy Christian fundementalist spouting off stuff does that mean every Christian college is promoting those ideas?

It's also historically available to show you blacks were slaves for several hundred years and then forced to live as second class citizens until the mid 60's . After that some serious racial rioting went down until the 70's

The united States government tested the effects of untreated siphulus in blacks under the guise of free health care for almost 20 years. The infected the people and then let them die of a curable disease. They stopped that in 1972. Just a few years before I was born. My mom was in her mid 20's.

They also pumped radiation into the ductwork of poor mostly black apartments during about the same time period to test the effect of radiation. This is on people who would be alive today if they had not died from the expirements.

There are records of politicians in the KKK and still today the ccofc has prominent conservative political speakers. They don't believe races should inter marry.

Do you see anyone talking about the 50 black people who die every couple days in Chicago?

Any vigils on CNN? Time magazine?

Half the time the people killed in these gang shootings are sitting in their living rooms watching TV and have nothing to do with gangs. Nobody is even talking about how to protect those people.

Yeah some radical professors teach black or Latino pride classes and some schools have majors on the topic. You are not forced to take these classes. They are not to my knowledge required at all. Unless you decide to choose a major that coincides with these ideas.

Should the philosophy classes I took 25 years ago have taught me about Carl Marx?

edit on 24-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I wonder what his (last OP clip) fate would be in a lot of Islamic and African nations that have long prison sentences for lgbt people, or even the death sentence.

I get emails every day pleading with lgbt people to sign petitions for gay rights in African and Islamic countries, to give donations, and for European countries not to repatriate lgbt people back to their countries of origin.

Yeah, some homophobia may be of colonial origins, but much is also defended on the basis of African or Islamic traditionalism.

If whites are so bad, why are they coming in masses to white indigenous countries?

Why do non-white countries (like the Philippines, Ethiopia, Indonesia or Uganda) have working bans against non-white Islamic states, because they still have de facto slavery, and black or Asian workers there often have no rights?
www.reuters.com...

Why do non-white, rich Arab Gulf states get away with homophobic apartheid?
www.theweek.co.uk...
Why don't they take refugees, even if they wanted to go there?
No, they all wanna go to the "horrible" white people.

Sure, if you don't like people of a certain race, then nobody should force you to integrate.
But the entire spectacle is a joke compared to where global slavery and oppression is coming from today.

Yeah, put on your whole camp performance for Robert Mugabe, who called lgbt people worse than dogs and pigs.
I'm sure he's got some great plans for you girlfriend.
edit on 24-6-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
White folks....

Assume the position.

Hands on ankles. Pants around ankles.

On the count of three....cough.....

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

So despots from states where colonialism left a vaccum for war Lords and fundementalism is the same as the US civil government?

Or did you just make an elaborate strawman.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join