It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Media Blackout of Brexit LEAVE Vote - Trump?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The vote has been called for around 20-30 minutes. Right now I'm flipping through all of major national news networks (CNN, FOX NEWS, MSNBC) and the local mains yet no one is covering this vote at all. Do you think this could have something to do with a Brexit LEAVE vote would only help Trump?

I don't think it's a coincidence.

This is one of the most major news stories of our lifetimes. This should be plastered all of the news.

Something smells!
edit on 23-6-2016 by Tempter because: sp

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
As of 10:03 I see only 85.3% reporting

Remain a member of the European Union
48.4% 13,268,066
Leave the European Union
51.6% 14,159,480

Will more report it or is this it?

a reply to: Tempter

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
thread

I have already posted that the UK has voted to leave.

I must say though I really do think this is going to be a huge surprise to our American members who have been distracted with American news over the last couple of weeks and might have missed this massive news story.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
thread

I must say though I really do think this is going to be a huge surprise to our American members who have been distracted with American news over the last couple of weeks and might have missed this massive news story.

This thread is about the US MEDIA BLACKOUT right now. They are NOT showing it on TV!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
52% want out
48% want to stay in

Right now its all about investors making money on money exchange rates and cashing in or out.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
thread

This thread is about the US MEDIA BLACKOUT right now. They are NOT showing it on TV!

Right now its the biggest story on CCN.com, it quite literally covers the entire front page, its also on CNN right now (think i get the international version though)

+2 more 
link   
It IS.

I'm watching MSNBC. It's non-STOP Brexit.

Just checked CNN. Yes. It's non-STOP Brexit.

Just checked Fox. Yes. It's non-STOP pro Brexit (but the world is ending).

Just checked OAN. Nope. They're talking about Egyptair. OAN, you make me GROAN.

Are you sure you are not watching something from your DVR? It's ALL the major cable news are talking about.

There is NO blackout.

(except for OAN)
edit on 23-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

link   
Fox Business News has been covering the vote all evening. ( I have been watching this roller coaster event myself)

Omg, did they really vote to exit?!! This is history!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The main stream media is owned by globalists, but I am sure they will still talk about it in some manner. Info wars is not silent about it. www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't fret about people duplicating posts. On ATS, events with far less gravity than what we're experiencing tonight, trigger 3 and more threads.

I predict that Britain Exiting the E.U. will generate at least 10 duplicate threads, and at least 50 threads discussing real and feared events, and situations, due to Britain taking control of her own destiny.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
With have different versions of a "Blackout".

Try mine...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Fox Business News has been covering the vote all evening. ( I have been watching this roller coaster event myself)

Omg, did they really vote to exit?!! This is history!!!

What is this I've been watching on CNN for the past 2 hours? It's not "the vote"???

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I've seen a couple of spots, nothing much.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm seeing US MSM sharing front page "Leave" news.

Leave at 51% at a said 90% of the counts.

UK MSM: The BBC and others are projecting/forecasting a Leave.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

fox is now giving coverage that the vote count is warming up for an EXIT!!.....good news for the pom's...bad news for the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

fox is now giving coverage that the vote count is warming up for an EXIT!!.....good news for the pom's...bad news for the rest of the world.

Exist is already confirmed pretty much these last few declarations are just formalities, it would be pretty much mathematically impossible for remain to win now

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not all. Some of us have been watching, knowing all the while that Brexiting was a certainty and why.

And so it begins...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How does the Brexit have ANYTHING to do with the "T" word??

Obsessed much?? I really am confused and slightly amused at how you managed to fit the orange one into this title/thread.. that's dedication right there folks.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If by media black out you mean it is all over the media then yes its a black out... And what does this have to with Trump other than the Brits and other Europeans still are united by in thinking he is an idiot?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I've watched CNN for 2 hours and now I'm watching FoxNews. CNN anchors must be neophytes who never studied BREXIT. They just use a lot of grandiose doomsday words and then break for commercials..over and over. Christine Amapour keeps forgetting things because she's "been awake too many hours", LOL. FoxNews actually has experts chiming in with USEFUL information.
edit on 6/24/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join