It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Votes to Leave EU

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I am one of many U.S. Citizens who will pitch the biggest bitch of all time if our country tries to follow through with that dumb sh!t. I won't have it.

Yes, the U.S. and Britten have a past, but America is supposed to be about spreading freedom. I will troll this administration for as long as it takes.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MegaSpace

OMG that's gold standard propaganda all rolled into one single image.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dragonridr

Although, Obama said UK will go to the "back of the queue" for U.S. trade if BREXIT passed.

Obama can't tell corporations and billionaires how to spend their money well at least not yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A good day for anti-globalists across the world, and a great day for the United Kingdom.

Hopefully the next referendum on EU membership in another country will produce similar results. Then another, and another.

Like a house of cards they all fall down.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Looks like Britain has rejected the false song of globalism.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Its official.

Sweet dreams everyone.
Tomorrow we have a booze up.

Salam.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: DanteGaland

Shut up. They can control people until they can't. Uprisings have happened throughout history. Nationalism does prevail.

Why try to convince the masses that they are powerless? Do you have your own agenda or what?

EVERYTHING that has happened ...

Has happened according to someone's plan. Nothing is left to chance. The illusion of choice is STRONG and used to great effect...

These "people" people employ a vast arsenal of NLP, propaganda, subliminal, and pervasive cultural memes.

We like to THINK we have free will...but we do not, if you stop and zoom OUT and look at the historical perspective...patterns emerge.

ME? I'm just along for the ride...I'm just an observer, watching the hilarity [and sadness] of the human rat race.

Let's be honest, if the vote was to stay in you would have said "it was planned!" Since its out, your response is "it was plAnned!"

If anything this result PROVES it wasn't planned. The elite wanted to stay in the government the media, the all wanted to stay in. This is a huge win for the British people, don't take it away from them.

Congrats United Kingdom!

I still don't believe the masses are actually in control of anything, it's all about the illusion of choice and you see it every election everywhere in the world with whom the people are supposedly choosing for office.

I must say i'm really surprised with the results, either they had a problem with manipulating the results or I don't know.. it feels weird and exciting all together, but i'll be waiting for what's to come next to confirm Brits are out of the EU.

Hey I get it, I like many of the "outers" didn't really think it would be allowed. We are on a conspiracy site after all so we all have that nagging voice that it will be rigged. It wasn't. We were wrong, and I'm for one and happy to be wrong.

A lot of the U.K. Inners seem to be stand up people, I hear them going "we disagreed but will follow the will of the people" it's quite refreshing

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Eff YEA!

I honestly can't believe I am as happy as I am about BREXIT, but damn. It's the best news I've heard in a good while. It means that reasonable minds are prevailing.. It means that nationalism is completely justified in it's quest for freedom.

I only hope the same thing happens for America. We must take our country back from the globalist, apologist, sect that is trying to hijack our ship. If it comes to violence, so be it, but I hope that it can be peacefully resolved just as this circumstance has been.

It is such an exciting time.

edit on 24-6-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Congrats, my British friends.

To sovereignty

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh
All hail the North American Union!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: IAMTAT
I am one of many U.S. Citizens who will pitch the biggest bitch of all time if our country tries to follow through with that dumb sh!t. I won't have it.

Yes, the U.S. and Britten have a past, but America is supposed to be about spreading freedom. I will troll this administration for as long as it takes.

Open the Mexico border than A HOLE

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
Congrats, my British friends.

To sovereignty

In a parallel world.
The bankers, man, beware of the bankers.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Mwhahahahaha mwhahahahaha!!!

Cameron's weeping into his Harrods cornflakes whilst his colleagues look at who they should support instead. The knives will be out by dusk and Cameron's speech writers will be penning a 'repositioning' celebration for him. Politics!

He can't exactly preside over a nation when he's spent the last few weeks warning of famines and plagues of frogs. He'd be a mighty ballsy hypocrite if he thinks this ship is sinking and wants to remain as PM.

The fact that the vote was fairly close should tell the politicians something very important.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thank you who voted out !now all the migrants we don't want or need go back and fight for your own independence ! Now # off back and apply by the points system !

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I am so very happy this morning to be heading down the freedom road, freedom from bureaucracy freedom from legislation & freedom from being dictated to by another country.

Of course the pound will fall and there will be storms to weather and they will no doubt be blown out of all proportion by those that wanted to remain. Juncker made it very clear with his threats of "no reforms" for the UK despite Camerons' lies so the only way was out

I hope many more countries follow suit. Switzerland do fine, Norway do fine, the UK will do fine. The EU is sooooo far removed from what the Common Market was set up for its ridiculous it has grown into a monstrous many headed hydra and needs killing. Being so ludicrously dependant on the whims of a handful of highly corrupt politicans was wrong in so many ways. Let us just cope with our own corrupt politicians!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Nevermind, daft question lol.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yea, now we can bag on Europe together again.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dragonridr

Although, Obama said UK will go to the "back of the queue" for U.S. trade if BREXIT passed.

Thank the Lord Obama wont be pulling anymore strings soon.Amen.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Yep, they called it. I only hope we as a nation pull together through the inevitable hangover we will have.

Doubtful. This is just what the nationalists in Scotland want. An excuse for another referendum. They'll be gone soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join