It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Votes to Leave EU

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

www.cnbc.com...

they may be closing markets in a few places this isnt my area of expertise but those numbers dont look good

circut breaker stop in japan their markets are closed apparently
edit on 23-6-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh my arse off at how the "remain" camp newscasters and interviewees on BBC are jumping up and down panicking about how the british pound has dropped in the market.

Oh the scaremongering... does it ever end ?

Of course the markets have dropped for gawd's sake. The global boys club placed their bets that the vote will be "remain" so now the market has taken a huge slap to the face and showing that.

The market will self correct when the dust settles. Plain and simple.

It always has and it always will.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I honestly think that they will close the London markets and the Bank of England will have to intervene.

Pretty much everything is dropping.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Has happened according to someone's plan. Nothing is left to chance. The illusion of choice is STRONG and used to great effect...

If you fall into that attitude, you can NEVER win. You make yourself incapable of winning, because you will always be able to work your way round into a conviction that you have lost.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: DanteGaland

Shut up. They can control people until they can't. Uprisings have happened throughout history. Nationalism does prevail.

Why try to convince the masses that they are powerless? Do you have your own agenda or what?

EVERYTHING that has happened ...

Has happened according to someone's plan. Nothing is left to chance. The illusion of choice is STRONG and used to great effect...

These "people" people employ a vast arsenal of NLP, propaganda, subliminal, and pervasive cultural memes.

We like to THINK we have free will...but we do not, if you stop and zoom OUT and look at the historical perspective...patterns emerge.

ME? I'm just along for the ride...I'm just an observer, watching the hilarity [and sadness] of the human rat race.

Let's be honest, if the vote was to stay in you would have said "it was planned!" Since its out, your response is "it was plAnned!"

If anything this result PROVES it wasn't planned. The elite wanted to stay in the government the media, the all wanted to stay in. This is a huge win for the British people, don't take it away from them.

Congrats United Kingdom!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Indeed! Fearmongering at its finest. I hope some entity will do a video that compares how the various networks react. That will be very revealing...and very embarrassing to a few of them.

I remember the market being shut down for 6 hours due to a software glitch. Lot's of "God Help Us!" talk on the TV news that day. The next morning, everyone went to work.. forgetting that the day before was doomsday, LOL.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Shut up. They can control people until they can't. Uprisings have happened throughout history. Nationalism does prevail.

Why try to convince the masses that they are powerless? Do you have your own agenda or what?

Some people believe everything is a conspiracy see they say things like oh they'll never allow them to leave. And they will stop it but when that fails then there logic says well they must want it. I love when you have people that are so dilutional that they think one group controls the planet. Reality is several groups are trying and sometimes one wins sometimes another. But none of these groups ever want the same things. For example gurantee there is Amarican investors ecstatic at the outcome it opens up a new market for them without dealing with the EU. Then you have people like soros this messes with his one world government how dare they choose nationality.

I think a similar push back is going to happen in the states. People are feed up with open borders and see it as a threat to there way of life. But that's thr topic for another thread. I must say I'm amazed to see that many who still love queen and country.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Bravo. Let the dominos fall.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2016 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I
These "people" people employ a vast arsenal of NLP, propaganda, subliminal, and pervasive cultural memes.

We like to THINK we have free will...but we do not, if you stop and zoom OUT and look at the historical perspective...patterns emerge.

ME? I'm just along for the ride...I'm just an observer, watching the hilarity [and sadness] of the human rat race.

So everything is predestined by a group of globalist pigs in a smokey room somewhere? That is your belief? I would be amazed you had the gawl to even speak without permission, but you chose to parrot the very message they would perpetuate.

Return to your masters and tell them that people don't give a damn about the message. The reckoning is at hand. The nationalists of many nations will rejoice tonight while you quake in fear over your master's contempt.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So this is now looking economically worse than the 1992 crash.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

If you fall into that attitude, you can NEVER win. You make yourself incapable of winning, because you will always be able to work your way round into a conviction that you have lost.

As I said...

I'm just ALONG for the ride. I have no horse, or canine in this. I survive and get by, observing AND watching.

MY world consists off ME. I make my OWN happiness.

LOTS of people are going to make a MINT off this I suspect. Buy stock when? When there is BLOOD in the street....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Perhaps.

BUT....

I am NOT surprised by this.

The world needs to VENT its Nationalism ... it must be purged for globalization to occur. Things must get WORSE and lessons LEARNED.

It will be MUCH easier for the globalists...and people will be BEGGING to be saved down the road.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Although, Obama said UK will go to the "back of the queue" for U.S. trade if BREXIT passed.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So this is now looking economically worse than the 1992 crash.

I haven't paid much attention to this, though I probably should have. My husband's best friend is lovely guy over in England, and I know a few other folks around the country. They all seem rather convinced that a very hard, unpleasant recession (if not outright depression) is in store for Britain now. Hubby's friend even threw out the American idiom, "Shooting ourselves in the foot."

That's about all I can comment, I really didn't pay much attention to this. All I know is the economic fallout post-vote has the potential to be very devastating, quickly.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I dont think David Cameron will quit.

If he does it will only increase the instability in the markets and cause more problems.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have to chuckle. . . as an American, rooting for British Independence.

Congrats!

Oh man, didn't even cross my mind! Brilliant!, I believe is the right Britword™. I didn't think there was any way this would happen, but I never thought the UK would join the EU either. I figured a North American Union more likely than the UK in the EU.

Markets short and long term will be interesting, as will the fallout within the EU.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm watching Mr. Jon Oliver...

HMMM.

Informative.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Let's be honest, if the vote was to stay in you would have said "it was planned!" Since its out, your response is "it was plAnned!"

If anything this result PROVES it wasn't planned. The elite wanted to stay in the government the media, the all wanted to stay in. This is a huge win for the British people, don't take it away from them.

Congrats United Kingdom!

I still don't believe the masses are actually in control of anything, it's all about the illusion of choice and you see it every election everywhere in the world with whom the people are supposedly choosing for office.

I must say i'm really surprised with the results, either they had a problem with manipulating the results or I don't know.. it feels weird and exciting all together, but i'll be waiting for what's to come next to confirm Brits are out of the EU.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join