It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Crowder educates a lying and manipulative Sky News on the 2nd amendment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Anyone else wish that ATS had a "Second Amendment" forum so we could just click ignore. We get it! Some of you guys love your guns and the only way you will give them up is by having them pulled out of your "cold dead hands" as "Born in the USA" plays in the background after you have eaten a slice of Apple pie and watched Die Hard. You love your big shiny Guns. No matter how many die or how many logical arguments are presented. Others have a wrong (different) opinion on guns yeah we get it, we all know the arguments, we don't need a thread a day on it. Especially one that is so minimal.

Umm you do not have to read and reply to any threads you want to ignore ... there problem fixed.

I would do that but then i wouldn't be able to get in the first "anti-gun" post and then generate 20 pages of pro-gun guys telling me what a stupid idiot i am and how i am just a "subject" and don't understand because i am not "free" and so on and so fourth, most of which i wont bother responding to and just have a bit of a laugh at......

Really if i didn't point out that guns might be bad on ATS you guys would be rather bored i think.

you should thank me.

What exactly is your argument against a legally armed citizen who chooses to be one for the sake of defending themselves or their family?

My argument would not be against the second amendment my argument is actually against the ease at which one can own a gun in America and the range of weapons available.

Now the problem with a gun debate on ATS is this, next you are going to ask me "what changes would you make" as if I have all the answers. I don't know what changes i would make, what i do know is that with mass murders being a almost weekly occurrence and guns being a common theme then its fair to say that America has a guns problem and that as such some changes have to be made.

The problem is that you are all (in my view) so selfishly obsessed with keeping your guns that you put up defensive barriers to actual constructive debate and embracing some comprise that would still retain your right to defend your home and family but also make guns harder to own and and increase regulation.

You just put the blinkers on and refuse to see any view that says it might not be a good idea to give guns outs like candy

How exactly would making it harder for me to buy a gun impact the ability of a criminal to obtain one illegally?

You could make me give a blood sample, pass a psych test, complete a training course and put GPS on the gun but again I ask. How does this impact the criminals ability to obtain one?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think that if we werent given the right to own guns from the outset, our country would never have gotten to where it is now.

Imagine what would have happened if our pioneers were defenseless to whatever issue arose in the first 100 years of our developement.

Natives, criminals, over seas corruption or neighboring countries could have / could still overrun the population. Granted we are supposedly at a more civil state of society, but we would DRASTICALLY change within 50 years if guns were banned.

B
edit on 23-6-2016 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

11000 gun homicides out of a population base of 300 million. That's .0036%

That .0036% of crazy folks would find a way somehow.

Leading causes of death in the U.S.

•Heart disease: 614,348
• Cancer: 591,699
• Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
• Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
• Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
• Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
• Diabetes: 76,488
• Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
• Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
• Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773

The Flu and pneumonia kill 5x as many people alone.

But let's act a fool and show out at the Capitol for that .0036%

edit on 23-6-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: joemoe

11000 gun homicides out of a population base of 300 million. That's .0036%

That .0036% of crazy folks would find a way somehow.

Leading causes of death in the U.S.

•Heart disease: 614,348
• Cancer: 591,699
• Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
• Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
• Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
• Alzheimer's disease: 93,541
• Diabetes: 76,488
• Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
• Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,146
• Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773

But let's act a fool and show out at the Capitol for that .0036%

Truth.

Plus the fact that if a simple bomb made from Home Depot ingredients was used, there would've been no politicians sitting on the floor in Washington.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The title of the thread was clear and easily avoidable.

Yet you chose to enter it and then crap on it.

You are the problem not this or any other thread.

Maybe you should seek psychiatric help.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

The title of the thread was clear and easily avoidable.

Yet you chose to enter it and then crap on it.

You are the problem not this or any other thread.

Maybe you should seek psychiatric help.

That has nothing to do with with anything in the OP but is entirely a personal attack against me.

Tell me why should i seek psychiatric help?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Here is Lauren southern "debating" another anti gun nut.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Again, you and everyone else would not be here if it weren't for guns.

You don't deserve " a well presented, logical and factual "pro gun" argument"

To hold any type of restriction what so ever on a human beings right to protect themselves is inhumane!

Die Hard is a great movie, your insults are feeble.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: TheBulk

Here is Lauren southern "debating" another anti gun nut.

youtu.be...

"MISS Southern" how many times?
Never heard of him before and Anti-gun NUT he is..WOW he couldn't even say one sentence without denigrating her, and missing the topic.

Surely the media has an agenda, and it's never in the best interest of the people. Despite what supporters of their narrative believe.

peace

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

That was hard to watch. You would hope they would put someone on there with some debating skills.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe

Anyone else wish that ATS had a "Second Amendment" forum so we could just click ignore. We get it! Some of you guys love your guns and the only way you will give them up is by having them pulled out of your "cold dead hands" as "Born in the USA" plays in the background after you have eaten a slice of Apple pie and watched Die Hard. You love your big shiny Guns. No matter how many die or how many logical arguments are presented. Others have a wrong (different) opinion on guns yeah we get it, we all know the arguments, we don't need a thread a day on it. Especially one that is so minimal.

Umm you do not have to read and reply to any threads you want to ignore ... there problem fixed.

I would do that but then i wouldn't be able to get in the first "anti-gun" post and then generate 20 pages of pro-gun guys telling me what a stupid idiot i am and how i am just a "subject" and don't understand because i am not "free" and so on and so fourth, most of which i wont bother responding to and just have a bit of a laugh at......

Really if i didn't point out that guns might be bad on ATS you guys would be rather bored i think.

you should thank me.

What exactly is your argument against a legally armed citizen who chooses to be one for the sake of defending themselves or their family?

My argument would not be against the second amendment my argument is actually against the ease at which one can own a gun in America and the range of weapons available.

Now the problem with a gun debate on ATS is this, next you are going to ask me "what changes would you make" as if I have all the answers. I don't know what changes i would make, what i do know is that with mass murders being a almost weekly occurrence and guns being a common theme then its fair to say that America has a guns problem and that as such some changes have to be made.

The problem is that you are all (in my view) so selfishly obsessed with keeping your guns that you put up defensive barriers to actual constructive debate and embracing some comprise that would still retain your right to defend your home and family but also make guns harder to own and and increase regulation.

You just put the blinkers on and refuse to see any view that says it might not be a good idea to give guns outs like candy

How exactly would making it harder for me to buy a gun impact the ability of a criminal to obtain one illegally?

You could make me give a blood sample, pass a psych test, complete a training course and put GPS on the gun but again I ask. How does this impact the criminals ability to obtain one?

"Law Abiding Citizens
" Obtaining weapons:

I'm surprised that ABC even showed this on MSM, but then nothing surprises me any more!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join