It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting machine errors on Brexit referendum but no voting machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Since I can't delete...just to let you know, paper ballots only in UK...my error

A spokesperson for the Electoral Commission has admitted that there are serious concerns on the eve of the EU Referendum after a number of ballot counting computers only registered REMAIN votes in testing.

A source in Zahlen’s Southend On Sea testing centre said: ‘As a test exercise, we got 10,000 schoolchildren to put a cross on a replica of the official ballot paper for the EU Referendum, and then our team of volunteers manually counted them all. 57% voted to leave the EU, 41% voted to remain, and the remaining 2% were spoiled. However, once the entire test batch had been put through one of the £35,000 counting machines, the results were given as 41% to remain and 59% spoiled – it recognised every ‘leave’ vote as a spoiled paper and in my opinion it is way too late to fix it now.

source
I know it is just a referendum but their needs to be a rebellion if the voice of UK voters aren't heard
edit on 23-6-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

JAK

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Spoof news site 'becomes official' after Facebook and Twitter success

From the source

Just when you thought that the EU Referendum couldn’t get any crazier, Southend News Network can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that a major industrial supporter of the Vote Leave campaign has decided that we are an ACTUAL news site and not a satirical outlet with stories about Mr Tumble being suspended over a failed CRB check and mathematical fundamentalists launching a campaign of terror on a bakery for leaving the crosses on their hot cross buns.

edit on 23/6/16 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The validity of this particular report aside, the ruling elite were never going to allow Britain to leave the EU. Even if it was 80% for leaving they would falsify the vote or find a reason to ignore it.

The EU report on the formation of an EU military is being withheld until the vote is done.

We can all watch as the world spirals down around us as the far left cheers not only ours, but their own deatruction.
edit on 23-6-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
They are counted by hand.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Any other links.

Not saying this isnt true, faults can happen, i just dont really like the look of that source seems like there should be more on this?

Also i thought they were all counted by hand or are they done by computer in some areas?

EDIT...

Ahhh as i suspected, just saw JAX post thanks!!
edit on 23-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, I had read some were hand written. Guess I need to check further. I was just so upset I jumped.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything - Joseph Stalin

The propaganda is so powerful that the illusion of choice has hypnotized a vast number of people into believing that their governing entity is working in their best interests when in fact the opposite is true - it works for a global elite against the people to create a 99.9% working class for the 0.01% elite bloodlines' New World Order.

The signs are everywhere.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

but in the uk we count votes by hand....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
link

This link says voting machines were piloted but never used. So I apologize. And if I can delete I will.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Back in the days, when Denmark should vote for entering EU, there were two votes.

The first one was a clear no to enter EU.

The government then made a revote, which of course changed to a yes to enter EU.

Some wonderful magic happened there.

And that is how Denmark became an EU country

top topics

join