It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Now we find out Hillary "forgot" to hand over at least one email that sure was work related.

The State Department had the email in question in their possession because it was turned over by Hillary aid Huma.

It's got something to do with using a different email address for "privacy" reasons.

I bet there's many more where this came from.

And I bet she deleted many work related emails off her server too.

But I think the FBI has them on recovery.

Hillary & Co. might not have been all that sharp when they were scrambling to decide which emails were which.

Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department

Former Secretary Hillary Clinton failed to turn over a copy of a key message involving problems caused by her use of a private homebrew email server, the State Department confirmed Thursday. The disclosure makes it unclear what other work-related emails may have been deleted by the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

The email was included within messages exchanged Nov. 13, 2010, between Clinton and one of her closest aides, Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin. At the time, emails sent from Clinton's BlackBerry device and routed through her private clintonemail.com server in the basement of her New York home were being blocked by the State Department's spam filter. A suggested remedy was for Clinton to obtain a state.gov email account.

"Let's get separate address or device but I don't want any risk of the personal being accessible," Clinton responded to Abedin.

AND,

Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said:

"Secretary Clinton had some emails with Huma that Huma did not have, and Huma had some emails with Secretary Clinton that Secretary Clinton did not have," Fallon said.

This Keeps Getting Bigger and Bigger

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And to boot, There's thousands of emails between Hillary and Daughter Chelsea too.......

seems Chelsea was "communicating" with the State Department as well as other people involved with the Clinton Foundation !!!

A watchdog group asked a federal court on Thursday to order the State Department to expedite its release of Chelsea Clinton-related records, arguing that at the current rate it would take the department 38 years to produce all the documents.

Citizens United has been suing the State Department to turn over correspondence between department officials and Chelsea Clinton, who used the pseudonym “Diane Reynolds” in many of her emails. It is also asking for emails between State Department officials and the Clinton family’s long-time aides Amitabh Desai, Justin Cooper, and Oscar Flores.

Watchdog Accuses State Department of Slow-Rolling Release of Chelsea Clinton Emails

This is Rich !!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There's several charges right there.She makes Nixon look honest...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Really sorry for doing this but Clinton is "DEMOCRAT", not "DEMOCRATIC".

This co-opting of generic adjectives makes me want to vomit.

Democrat Party.
Democrat Senator.
Democrat Member.
Democrat Presidential candidate.

On the plus side, all things surfacing show she's not DEMOCRATIC.
Too bad the shills are too hip deep in rhetoric to see the forest for the trees.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

She makes Nixon look honest...

Less crooked, at the very least.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Ok, fine...HC's activities are "democratic". Better?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Too bad the shills are too hip deep in rhetoric to see the forest for the trees.

None of us get paid for our opinions.

Which makes CLinton the only shill in the room.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Ok, fine...HC's activities are "democratic". Better?

Not really but thanks for the diversion.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This can't be.
Hillary ASSURED all of us that she turned over EVERY 'Work-related' email.
She PROMISED she only deleted yoga routines and wedding arrangements.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This lady is one big disgrace to the American people.!!

www.lyingcrookedhillary.com...

TRUMP 2016 baby w0000t w00000000000t

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Every one of her initial claims and statements turned out to be completely false. I would love to know what the legal fees are doing to her personal finances. She's footing the bill for all her staff and also the foundation staff. I bet her accounts look like a busted fish tank right now. Over 30 pending lawsuits. I have yet to see one story on the assumed costs of it but I bet it's getting in the 10's of millions.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Every one of her initial claims and statements turned out to be completely false. I would love to know what the legal fees are doing to her personal finances. She's footing the bill for all her staff and also the foundation staff.assumed costs

This is a major reason why she is running for POTUS,
her campaign money is slush fund money.

Not to mention all the donations to the Clinton Crime Foundation
pouring in as we speak, all slush fund.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Any chance we just send the whole family packing to prison?
Hey a guy can dream can he?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Every one of her initial claims and statements turned out to be completely false. I would love to know what the legal fees are doing to her personal finances. She's footing the bill for all her staff and also the foundation staff.assumed costs

This is a major reason why she is running for POTUS,
her campaign money is slush fund money.

Not to mention all the donations to the Clinton Crime Foundation
pouring in as we speak, all slush fund.

I'm sure you are correct. These are not traffic accident lawyers either, super high dollar government law experts. I know an average corporate lawyer runs around $1500 a hour for petty issues. This involves serious criminal issues spanning years of records for no less than a dozen people. And all their stories have to be on the same exact page.
They have been on the clock now going on over a year.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With Bill, where there's smoke, there's a CIGAR. With Hillary, smoke indicates a 5-alarm scandal burning deep underground.

Someone on the Republican side needs to have the guts to initiate a full investigation...the way they investigated the IRS scandal. Since all of these recent Hillary Clinton revelations are "accidentally" coming to light, it's clear that Government agencies are not conducting their investigations of her with sincerity, IMO.

edit on 6/23/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Any chance we just send the whole family packing to prison?
Hey a guy can dream can he?

Speaking of the whole family:

Watchdog Accuses State Department of Slow-Rolling Release of Chelsea Clinton Emails

A watchdog group asked a federal court on Thursday to order the State Department to expedite its release of Chelsea Clinton-related records, arguing that at the current rate it would take the department 38 years to produce all the documents.

Citizens United has been suing the State Department to turn over correspondence between department officials and Chelsea Clinton, who used the pseudonym “Diane Reynolds” in many of her emails.

It is also asking for emails between State Department officials and the Clinton family’s long-time aides Amitabh Desai, Justin Cooper, and Oscar Flores.

freebeacon.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You are most welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It was in my local newspaper .. buried on page 7.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Every one of her initial claims and statements turned out to be completely false. I would love to know what the legal fees are doing to her personal finances. She's footing the bill for all her staff and also the foundation staff. I bet her accounts look like a busted fish tank right now. Over 30 pending lawsuits. I have yet to see one story on the assumed costs of it but I bet it's getting in the 10's of millions.

Considering they are billionaires I think they will be alright.

new topics

top topics

join