It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which BLM is worse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is meant to be a light-hearted thread, so I put it in General Chit Chat. Please, let's only make fun of both parties involved and not each other.

Which BLM do you feel is worse, and why, the Bureau of Land Management or the Black Lives Matter movement?

I used to think it was the Bureau of Land Management but with every increasing day, I feel the scales tipping towards Black Lives Matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
We have worked with the Bureau of Land Management for a long time, so I have to go with option two...which shall remain nameless

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

Hah, as if the Black "Government" in this country can hold a candle to the behemoth US government.

I don't divide the gubment into little agencies by they way, they do that to confuse us. Its all one big, multi headed dragon.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I say both suck. They are in the same family as the common mosquito.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They do the same thing on different levels.

The Bureau says it is set on conservation of our land, then sells it out to natural gas and oil industry.

Black Lives Matters say they want black people to stop being killed, and refuse to address the fact that most of them are dying to each other and not the police.

Both of them claim to be solving a problem that they don't.

Being that one is a government agency, I would say that it is the worse one.

The other one is just a group of loud-mouth ignoramuses who few people take very seriously.
edit on 23-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Which BLM is worse?

This is a trick question, right? Like "what was the largest island in the world before Australia was discovered?"

It's the same! Both BLMs are just two heads of the same many-headed beast!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Oh man, disappointing. I thought this was going to be about the only "BLM" I've ever given much thought to: The Final Fantasy XI Black Mage. My answer would have been, "The one who spams nukes, draws aggro, and slows everything down is much worse than the one who enfeebs and finishes with a well-timed Magic Burst!"

But then, I'm a bit of a nerd, so...yeah.

new topics

top topics

join