It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter blames Orlando attack on ‘white supremacy’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
BLM will peter out once obama is out of office.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Well I hate to say it but once enough white people are pissed off there's going to be a massive swing in conservatism.

I've already made the switch.

This is what happens when Europeans and Americans get to nice to everyone and start handing everything out for free, the whole world trys to take advantage.

"White people" still pretty much run the entire country. Look at the percentage of minorities in the senate and congress of every political body. Look at the leaders and CEO's of all the US-based corporations.

Compare those percentages to the actual ethnic make up of the USA. When it comes to positions of power and authority, "white people" still pretty much have it to themselves.

I really don't understand why "white people" are freaking out so badly. The sky isn't falling, and "no whites allowed" signs aren't going up anywhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What about this?
So much disinfo out there, we're not sure who to believe.

Omar Mateen’s Final Text To Wife Released: “I’m Gay, That’s Why I’m Doing This.” - ABC News

The FBI has released a text from Omar Mateen to his wife saying that the reasons for his actions are that he is gay.[/caption]ORLANDO , FL (AP) — The FBI today released the final text message sent out by Omar Mateen to his wife just two hours after he started his attack at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando that killed 49 people and injured 53 others. In the text, Mateen said, “I’m gay. I hate myself, and that’s why I’m doing this.”
[…]
If you or someone you know has had a homosexual relationship with Omar Mateen, the FBI has setup a Mateen Homosexual Hotline at (785) 273-0325. The FBI says that callers can remain anonymous.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Well I hate to say it but once enough white people are pissed off there's going to be a massive swing in conservatism.

This is what happens when Europeans and Americans get to nice to everyone and start handing everything out for free, the whole world trys to take advantage.

"White people" still pretty much run the entire country. Look at the percentage of minorities in the senate and congress of every political body. Look at the leaders and CEO's of all the US-based corporations.

Compare those percentages to the actual ethnic make up of the USA. When it comes to positions of power and authority, "white people" still pretty much have it to themselves.

I really don't understand why "white people" are freaking out so badly. The sky isn't falling, and "no whites allowed" signs aren't going up anywhere.

I started a new job on Monday, I was asked by a black dude with the rest of the spanish crew yesterday if I am going to shoot up a school. I asked why would I do that, they said only white people shoot up schools, then I was asked if I was racist. Also because I make more being new even though I never told them I make more then them they knew. I was a hire through the company, they are temps so now I also have white privilege.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When someone calls you a racist or a bigot, understand that you have won the argument and they are at the froth stage. That's not to say you should walk away. Keep going.. Send them into an unhinged snowflake hissy fit. Free education on Youtube..

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
GFY BLM.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Everyone realizes BLM is a George Soros mouthpiece right? They're #ing racist puppets and no one should give them a second thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
According to victim Patience Carter who is black the shooter reportedly asked if there were any black people in here (the bathrooms), saying "he didn't have a problem with black people".
Must be White mans fault somehow.
Good lord what attention seeking brats the BLM are.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I agree, that there needs to be a discussion about police violence and justice, which was the core idea of BLM.
But movement is just causing more problems along racial lines and not working towards a solution.

edit on 25-6-2016 by svetlana84 because: corrected the first videolink

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I started a new job on Monday, I was asked by a black dude with the rest of the spanish crew yesterday if I am going to shoot up a school. I asked why would I do that, they said only white people shoot up schools, then I was asked if I was racist. Also because I make more being new even though I never told them I make more then them they knew. I was a hire through the company, they are temps so now I also have white privilege.

That's racism by stereotyping. There are some blacks that are very racist. As soon as they say "Blacks can't be racist", they have declared the superiority of the black race. That's the very definition of racism. Call out racism wherever you see it.
edit on 6/25/2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds
What about this?
So much disinfo out there, we're not sure who to believe.

Omar Mateen’s Final Text To Wife Released: “I’m Gay, That’s Why I’m Doing This.” - ABC News

The FBI has released a text from Omar Mateen to his wife saying that the reasons for his actions are that he is gay.[/caption]ORLANDO , FL (AP) — The FBI today released the final text message sent out by Omar Mateen to his wife just two hours after he started his attack at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando that killed 49 people and injured 53 others. In the text, Mateen said, “I’m gay. I hate myself, and that’s why I’m doing this.”
[…]
If you or someone you know has had a homosexual relationship with Omar Mateen, the FBI has setup a Mateen Homosexual Hotline at (785) 273-0325. The FBI says that callers can remain anonymous.

That doesn't jive with the 911 call.

And it sure doesn't explain why Lynch tried to played word nazi only to get called out on it. Only to change it back.

And her OTHER crap of 'love' is the way to fight 'terrorism'.

Your right.

There is too much disinformation.
edit on 25-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Agreed.

Without commenting on the rest of this thread, there still are excesses though in the so called "social justice" movement. For example, now days a white person cannot say any critique really, no matter how well informed and/or moderate, of social justice without being either dismissed outright based on his/her/zher race and gender or even told that that person is racist or privileged, what have you.

I've experienced this first hand too many times to count, and I'm a liberal ally.

At work I've been projected on to countless times by people of color and also feminist-leaning women. It's situations where without provocation I'm treated badly based on their anger towards epistemic issues.

Now, to be clear this is not all social justice people, nor women, nor people of color.

The problem is that the social justice community often REFUSES to address such cases or excesses.
edit on 25-6-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Looking at Obama and his cabinet members, I'd suggest the executive office has an over representation of minorities.
For example 4 of the 15 cabinet members are African American (27%). I believe the country has about a 13-14% African American population.

If you include the President and the VP plus the cabinet members , 5 out of 17 are African Amercians, over 29%.

Just an example of a group running the country - that doesn't fit your narrative.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

I am starting to have faith again. I am seeing more and more people being aware of this nonsense. They say there is a silent majority in the USA, and every single little incident like this is waking up another normal everyday white person in America. If you want to work on race relations, this is not the way to do it.

Everytime someone calls a good white person a racist, another person votes for Trump. Keep it up people the scales are about to tip WAY out of your favor.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

They are like spoiled little kids that can't stand any attention being diverted away from them.

"No, not them! Look at Me! Look at Me!"

That is a fact that they already so pathetically managed to demonstrate

www.washingtontimes.com...

Mizzou protesters, Black Lives Matter complain Paris attacks stole their headlines

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I support a lot of what BLM stands for, but I fail to see how this is the fault of white supremacy or capitalism.

What they stand for is a ruse. It is about their actions and their actions alone and only if those actions line up with what they claim to stand for (which it doesn't) only then will they ever be a valid movement. Supporting a movement based on pretenses will never be a wise thing to do.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And what are you afraid that over representation is going to do? Something punitive to "white people"?

That's the gist of everything I read between the lines these days. "White people" struggle with this subconscious fear they're not even aware of ... A fear that if they don't have an over representation and stranglehold over positions of power, somehow they'll be treated as the minorities have been treated in decades and centuries past.

I think that's what it really, honestly comes down to. Deep somewhere back in the depths of the subconscious and unaware mind is that fear -- and it manifests through avenues of distrust, misplaced hate and racism.

And the silly thing is -- none of us alive today had anything to do with the crimes of the past. We should yank out that irrational fear, toss it aside and try to just see people as people...instead of eyeing one group with suspicion (which causes the other group to do the same). It's just a terrible cyclical cycle that doesn't benefit any ethnic group long term. It's a loosing proposition.

edit on 26-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

when have americans and europeans been nice to everyone? If anything, they have been taking everything from everyone for free for some time now.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yes, racism just vanished over night, not to mention just in our area, the police were caught sending txt messages to each other that were defamatory towards minorities, guess who they were targeting for arrests and harassment? There's a oblivious correlation here, I myself have experienced two people doing the same things while waiting for my ticket case in court, one gets a much higher fine and another doesn't, guess what the difference between the two people were?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join