It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter blames Orlando attack on ‘white supremacy’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Incarceration rates.

Prove it's because they don't commit more crimes.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Incarceration rates.

Prove it's because they don't commit more crimes.

www.americanprogress.org... nited-states/

It's a very complicated issue.

Please read-up.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I dont need to Ive been through the criminal justice system I know whats going on and its got nothing to do with skin color.

Police target poor neighborhoods because they have higher instances of crime. Poor neighborhoods happen to have high minority populations. Poor people do more time because they are represented by public defenders who do not do their jobs right.

People in poor neighborhoods commit more crimes.

I'm sorry your falling for the agenda.

edit on 6/23/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
we also need to stop using politics to excuse the actions of officials..

We also need to stop using the "racism" red herring to excuse the bad behavior of citizens. People who behave themselves rarely make the 5 O'Clock news...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
as a liberal, they have lost me with this type of writing......why would an organization allow this to be written?.....an organization against stereotypes, spewing the very venom they are against. if I had on a tin-foil hat I might suggest that this sounds like a deliberate attempt to sabotage the movement, rather than to invigorate it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Incarceration rates.

Prove it has anything to do with racism. Black crime is per capita more than any other group combined.

This is where you blame someone.

No. I hate people that happen to be from all sorts of "colors". Does that mean that their lives don't matter?

I asked you if it's racist to hate white people and this was your answer. It speaks for itself.

edit on 23-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Incarceration rates.

I believe he said prove, not speculate based on face-value.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
as a liberal, they have lost me with this type of writing......why would an organization allow this to be written?.....an organization against stereotypes, spewing the very venom they are against. if I had on a tin-foil hat I might suggest that this sounds like a deliberate attempt to sabotage the movement, rather than to invigorate it.

This did it for me actually this is from Alicia Garza the founder of BLM.

""blacks “are uniquely, systematically, and savagely targeted by the state” in a way that no other people are. “[S]tand with us in affirming Black lives,” she declares. “Not just all lives. Black lives. Please do not change the conversation by talking about how your life matters, too.” The “tired trope that we are all the same,” Garza elaborates, serves only to “perpetuate a level of White supremacist domination.”

“Black Lives Matter”? You bet. Other lives? Screw you.""

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

we also need to stop using politics to excuse the actions of officials..

We also need to stop using the "racism" red herring to excuse the bad behavior of citizens. People who behave themselves rarely make the 5 O'Clock news...

That really hurt my feelings.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom

This was not a racist white guy killing innocent black school children in the name of White supremacy. At no time did he mention white power in his 911 calls.

Yeah, its so ridiculous that they would make such a claim. Impossible.

The White Supremacists were no where on the scene in this event.

Shucks, you'd have to imagine that the White Supremacists had some kind of "Mind Control" device, that they could use to program a Muslim to attack a bunch of Gays and Puerto Rican Immigrants, to make it all look like Islam is the fault and at the same time remove a bunch of Latin Immigrants from the land. And while some Supremacists might love to have such a device, we all know "Mind Control" is all fiction invented by Science Fiction Novelists. Nobody has such power over the human mind, and even if we did, the last people we'd entrust with such a powerful tool is White Supremacists.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The fact that they are sponsored by George Soros says enough about their agenda. As a half white half black man i hate everything the BLM movement stands for. They want me to hate the other half of myself? GTFO!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Surely this is the sequel to Wag the Dog.
They call it Wag the Turd.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

White people are ALL evil racist sexist imperialists.

DID YOU FORGET??

We have a 1.4% chance of being related to someone that owned slaves. Everything is our fault!!!!!!!!!

1.4% DOES NOT EQUAL ALL WHITE PEOPLE.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Everyone is equal. White, black, gay, women, etc. It is a done deal and has been that way for a long time. But you have to understand the word "equal". It doesn't always mean that everything is tit-for-tat. Women aren't drafted...they earn a few dimes less per hour for example. But when you take everything into consideration, we are all treated as equals by everyone, with the minor exception of individuals that are...well...pricks who will never treat people fairly.

Now with that out of the way...blacks commit more crimes. If it is because more blacks are poor, then more blacks are poor of their own doing. If it is because they are viewed as less professional, then more blacks act less professional. But they are equal.

The only people with problems with this, and the only ones who don't logically agree with this are those who WISH to continue the victimization of their own group. A trans can't use the women's room when they are a biological male...no crap. A black kid that says axe instead of ask or cent instead of cents earns less money...no crap. A woman who plans to get pregnant in a year and take years off to raise her child isn't treated equal to a man who makes the job a life-long career...no crap.

So...I...representing all white, male and not poor people am making a declaration for all those like me. You are all equal. End of story...stop the nit-picky comparisons and get on with your lives. Take responsibility for your own actions and choices and make better ones. NEVER play the victim unless you wish to be looked down upon.

Anyone care to join me?
edit on 6/24/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/24/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Many blacks are racist

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SanitySearcher

Many blacks are racist

It was my understanding from the MSM that blacks cannot possibly be racist. The term racist only applies to the WHITE people.

/sarc
edit on 24-6-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

White people are ALL evil racist sexist imperialists.

Sorry, all white people are not the same.

That's what causes most confusion.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Of course. Muslim extremism is clearly white supremacy ....

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

This may be a first, though maybe not.

I'm in total agreement with you...

An organization like BLM was started to address a problem that they saw...too many deaths at the hands of LE of black men. Now they put out stupidity like this? Something has definitely gone wonky at BLM HQ.

I find it...odd.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Even if you are a member of that particular 1%, that wouldn't make you automatically racist...

But then again, zealots aren't known for their insight, or deep thinking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join