It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter blames Orlando attack on ‘white supremacy’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

Well it seems as though BLM has officially become the Westboro Baptist Church of racial issues. They have taken their positions to such an extreme that they drive people away from whatever it was they supposedly stood for to begin with.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I wonder if they also feel like the Orlando Alligator attack was the result of the white patriarchy holding down the reptile community?

What a collective of whiny dumbasses.

In this day and ages I should feel offended.

Don't you know?

Dumbass lives matter!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

LOL - White is the new black.

The new cool norm is to blame the whitey for everything, including bad haircuts and crap cooking.

Look, not everyone can be as awesome as a whitey, you've just gotta live with the skin color you are born with and hope that the whiteys in your zone treat you nice.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Beautiful , Only BLM can be SO RACIST as a group, that everything that happens is a white persons fault.......

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I support a lot of what BLM stands for, but I fail to see how this is the fault of white supremacy or capitalism.

Go figure that someone would support a RACIST organization.

BLACK Lives Matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Who are these supposed white supremacist, patriarchal homophobes that they are referring to?

I have yet to hear BLM name names.

It's not a bad strategy I guess. As long as you're fighting against some nebulous, shadow enemy you can always claim they are still out there and continue to be a victim.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I support a lot of what BLM stands for, but I fail to see how this is the fault of white supremacy or capitalism.

Go figure that someone would support a RACIST organization.

BLACK Lives Matter.

Yes, I support a lot of what BLM stands for. I don't support everything, including this nonsense.

You're more than welcome to call them racist. Your opinion on the matter does not concern me.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Great how you ask the blacks if they should let all the Mexicans in and they give you the CATCH 22 look !

Pffft ! And it's the same about the migrants already in the uk !

Ask them should we stop more migrants coming ? Yep catch 22 look , then they say stop them .

Depends what boot fits I guess

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is part of the Obama plan to get ISIS off the hook for Orlando.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Works here too

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The new cool norm is to blame the whitey for everything, including bad haircuts and crap cooking.

Look, not everyone can be as awesome as a whitey, you've just gotta live with the skin color you are born with and hope that the whiteys in your zone treat you nice.

I feel like this thread will be derailed to be used as a pawn to sensitize 'emotions' and say even more moronic things. its just the moronic things people say we're against. Behind the guise to edify if some say daft things in ignorance. Theres no personal 'say hunch', against other human beings here.

Maybe morons brings out the best in other morons?
edit on 23-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
yeah this is just stupid

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I seem to remember you being way more liberal on here a few years ago.. When I was in my teenage years myself I listened to a lot of rap music and I sort of absorbed the liberal perspective and the supposed plights of blacks(warranted or not) back then. It took a few years until I started noticing all the double standards. I was never really a liberal though, unless coming from Scandinavia counts. Which I suppose it does at least from the perspective of an American.

I have this pretty crazy idea of "absorbing" perspectives.. by purposefully going to extremes. I don't know if it's a really stupid idea or if it actually broadens my perspective but it's what I've been doing. I've pretty much gone full circle and am pretty extreme as far as white ethno-nationalism is concerned. I figure it's time to rein it in a little bit..

Funny thing. I was visiting Red Ice earlier and saw a new photo of the owner Henrik Palmgren.. I remembered him looking like the typical liberal white Swede a few years ago. Now he looks somewhat like a fierce Viking, even sporting the Mjölnir pendant.

pbs.twimg.com...

I wonder if this transformation may be somewhat extrapolated to a larger perspective. Like you said, whites are waking up and they're pretty pissed off. I've been wondering about this possibility for a few years now and where it might take us.

The question is.. who's hand are we playing into? Not saying this isn't a good thing, but we're playing a precarious game here. We've got traitors in our midst and most of our own population have no problem with this long term genocide occuring.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I feel like this thread will be derailed to be used as a pawn to sensitize 'emotions' and say even more moronic things. its just the moronic things people say we're against. Behind the guise to edify if some say daft things in ignorance. Theres no personal 'say hunch', against other human beings here.

Maybe morons brings out the best in other morons?

Are you implying that the context of my comment is even more full-retard than BLM's epiphany?

Because it took me ages to think of something even remotely comparable in stupidity of which I was satisfied was merely a distant second place.

But you are suggesting my comment is even more awesome, and as a die-hard moron, I shall wear this badge with honor.

Take that BLM.

next.

Hows that for daft things in ignorance?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You can't blame them for trying to use the Obama race hoax card as much as possible before it expires in 210 days and 7 hours.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It must be so hard to play the moral minority game here. Especially when one select minority group would like to exterminate other peaceful minority groups.

Who do you cater to?
The victims or the culprits?
Apparently we found a way to cater to both and vilify the white guy...
edit on 23-6-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That's because your white racist supremacy clouds your judgment. When a volcano erupts, you probably blame it on 'natural processes', but in reality it is due to white racism.

Now do you get it?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

" I really do not know what to say anymore, it seems we are content warping reality to suit what ever narrative we are pushing at the moment. Truth no longer matters, so we distort and pervert it so it fits our need. This is disgusting to say the least."

Yes, it is an ever growing trend..... unsubstantiated comments pawned off as gospel.
it is simply MOUTHBOOGIE......The ratio of mouth breathers to those with some bit of credence seems to be on the increase.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Weren't there victim statements claiming Mateen stated he was sparing any African Americans in the club? That kind of busy their little bubble doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Considering the only card BLM can play is the race card, this isn't surprising.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join