It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Your Welcome My little Elven Friend!

Going to pour down copious amounts of Liquor shortly!
My pain meds ran out so I have to use the liquids now!!LOL!!

EDIT: Night I have new dragons in My thread!

edit on 4-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Thanx! Have a good one!!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
(Syx is seen flying off to destinations unknown...)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
You ought to buy stock in the sun block company. Are you beginning to see how bacon feels when it gets fried?

edit on 4-7-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Lol someone has puppies on the mind

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Lol, ouch that hurts. Poor bacon! Fried and crispy!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
I've never made bacon out of puppies. Is it good?

If this keeps up you won't have any skin left. You'll be a walking wound. Maybe wrap yourself up like a mummy?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Mac, I meant to mention how much I love the black fox photos!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What?! I don't eat puppies! I love them to death.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I will wrap up like a DDIQ. Lol

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

In Canada do they sell fireworks?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Ya just the basics though. Here is a pic of my Bella:

Bella... Bella Bacon.... kinda catchy

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Burrito? Maybe you should get a mobile vat of sunblock and just soak in it. Sure, you'd look weird and wouldn't be able to go a lot of places but you won't get burned.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Lol, she is a cute doggie!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Oh how cute! I love her long fluffy tail!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I think he will have to be like a vampire for a while and go out only at night for a while. LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

She is technically moms dog, but I take her for her walks and stuff. And she mostly chills with me in the basement. I'll see if I can get a pic of her daughter.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Lol, I should do that. The funny thing was I was sitting there and a girl walked up and said your burning, she wanted to put sunblock on my back. I would not let her.

So we talked for while. I asked her to join me for the fireworks later. She said ok. I asked if she has a bike so we could peddle along the beach bike path to to fireworks. She said oh that sounds fun. Turns out she lives inland 3 blocks away from me.

We talked about work and she is a animator. She asked me if this is a date. I said no it's just two people getting to know each other. No pressure.

Now I can add to the first date thread. Taking a girl to see fireworks and riding bikes. Lol
edit on 7 4 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Bella and Cookie

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Decided to try and write an entry. Not sure what it's about. But it is a character for the realm of Accasia.

The woods stretched in the wake of the day for the Sun who woke the world with its unceasing rays of light. Without a blemish in the sky I was reminded of what once was in the night and what could be. The night had passed with the howls of woodland beasts and the haunting shrieks of a maiden somewhere in the distance preying on unwary warriors of chivalry. It was the rays of heavenly light that woke me and the call of birds that sought their mates in this season following the cold, white winter.

From my bed I rose from whence I dreamt of adventures that were once had, now memories long gone. I stood by the fire where water boiled recalling comrades fallen to the dragons and other beasts of terror. Times had changed, evil was purged from the realm, power was had by none and I was not the man I had once been with power, but a man withering away in solitude in the sacred woods of my Gods to whom I prayed, but forsaken and unanswered my prayers were.

I dreamt of power and adventure, of maidens fair and sweet, of glory and honor, blood and violence to appease the Gods above. I woke from these daydreams with the smell of burnt meal, a small pastry quickly prepared, scarred from the fire.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join