It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Two songs for America. One offensive and the second loving America. Both are great bands. First off The Exploited!!

And Carnivore which is the band prior to Type O Negative(though Carnivore continued despite TON).

I prefer the first. I love the sound of it(and I may as well be honest and say I agree with it more). The second band has great songs, but there are other songs I prefer. Anyways. Cheers.
edit on 4-7-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

This is not the thread for this kind of debate.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm a white, agnostic Canadian lol. Jump to conclusions much?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Peace

I am sorry too.....didn't mean to take it to a different tone. I just ask for peace. Treat your fellow human with compassion, understanding, and love.....it all begins with listening.....opening your eyes and letting your heart love.

No offense to anyone......also to my Canadian friend......peace and love..... it is part of the answer.

edit on 4-7-2016 by thenightisours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sorry if I offended anyone. I was trying to share a quote from a very American (in my opinion) TV show and it was not my intention to offend.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
I think we should make an attempt to be nice to each other, but ah to hell with safe spaces. Of course that is my opinion so take it as you will

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was trying to share a quote from a very American (in my opinion) TV show and it was not my intention to offend.

Peace

I am sorry too.....didn't mean to take it to a different tone. I just ask for peace. Treat your fellow human with compassion, understanding, and love.....it all begins with listening.....opening your eyes and letting your heart love.

No offense to anyone......also to my Canadian friend......peace and love..... it is part of the answer.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Love it. All is cool........Peace my friend

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ok You guys don't make Me bring on The Dragons.

Ahh looks like You have made up. Thanx for that!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No I get it. With all the stuff going on with radicals and such, I can see how it was offensive. Sometimes I post without thinking.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Kaelci That Poem was Awesome!! Very Cool!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No I get it. With all the stuff going on with radicals and such, I can see how it was offensive. Sometimes I post without thinking.

Thank you for understanding and, it is all good. I've done the same.....so guess what......we are probably a lot more alike than different....LOL Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Happy 4th to all My American Brethren! Party Hard! But stay Safe!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I am not offended. It's only 68 here and I was on the beach with sun block. Still a burn lol. Enjoy your day!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ok happy 4th Syx! Don't blow up anything. Ok I have m-80's!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: SyxPak

Ok I have m-80's!
*jealous* We don't have stuff like that in Canada.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Good grief guys, I come in here late because I've been is so much physical pain and I see offensive posts about America on our Independence day. That is not in the spirit of the shed or its people. Very disappointed.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanx Bro! You too! Hey last night we had a guy running around a fire with a can of gasoline! He poured a circle around the fire, trying to stay ahead of the flames! It was a riot!! No He didnt get hurt, but Man was it funny as hell!! LMAO!!! CC has some video on it. Am trying to get it from Her so I can upload to YouTube, then post it here. Prob later for that...

EDIT: Almost forgot. We threw some aerosol cans into the fire! NICE Explosions!! One was a full can of Butane! It went up like an atom bomb!!

edit on 4-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh America isn't what it was meant to be anyways. And America is no angel lol. Hope your pain subsides and that you have a good celebration. Any plans for today?

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join