It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Yep I am. Finally.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Phew, I survived my first experience with a kayak - I got up early today and decided to break a new year's resolution - I was so excited and nervous that I almost capsized the boat in 2 feet of water. One of our local parks rents out the kayaks, so at first, I stuck to the shoreline because I was freaking out with the waves hitting the boat (started to get nauseous looking down into the water). It took about an hour to get comfortable with all of the motion, so eventually, I crossed through the center of the lake.

Below is one of the shots from the adventure - I'm going to be doing this as many times as I can afford it

And now, I'll be home all day on the 4th because of all the sunburns that I currently have. It's not the worst burn, but I'll be feeling it all the same. Totally worth it though.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark There you are! People in here have been worried sick about you Skid. Ive seen you around. Im Rider. I hope you are safe and sound now, with no more service interuptions, nor weather hazards. Welcome back!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Thanks. Yeah, I heard everyone was freaking out. I'm glad someone cares.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Good to see you back bro !! 👍

How was life in the real world ? Lol !

* raises coffee cup in salute to other sheditarians !

✌☕

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Autorico

I will tell you what evil they do in Venice Beach. Happened to me last week. I rode my bike to a restaurant at night. Locked up my bike. Someone came and took stole my bike chain so i could not peddle home. 3rd time. Once I was 5 miles away from my house. That is cruel too!

So I go to peddle home buzzed from drinks and the pedals free spin. There is nothing you can do. So I checked the other bikes and they stole their chains too!
Thats why you need an electric bike. They can steal my chain and I can still do over 29 MPH all the way home. This little pig says "Wheee Wheee Wheee all the way home"

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Thanks. Yeah, I heard everyone was freaking out. I'm glad someone cares.
Everyone on this thread was very very worried for you, especially the girls. Yes people do care, and they dont like it when you are missing and they dont know if you are ok or not

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
Phew, I survived my first experience with a kayak - I got up early today and decided to break a new year's resolution - I was so excited and nervous that I almost capsized the boat in 2 feet of water. One of our local parks rents out the kayaks, so at first, I stuck to the shoreline because I was freaking out with the waves hitting the boat (started to get nauseous looking down into the water). It took about an hour to get comfortable with all of the motion, so eventually, I crossed through the center of the lake.
Below is one of the shots from the adventure - I'm going to be doing this as many times as I can afford it

And now, I'll be home all day on the 4th because of all the sunburns that I currently have. It's not the worst burn, but I'll be feeling it all the same. Totally worth it though.

Nice job!

Perhaps after a few trips out and you get used to it, you could justify the purchase of your own.

Then no more renting equipment!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Thanks. It's better now that I can get online.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here's a pic of the new pup, as promised.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Awwww !

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Lol, a good point. I need a bike like yours and will see the piggy home.

Can you picture me walking out after having drinks and no chain. Lol. I ghost rode the bike home pushing with my feet.
edit on 7 3 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Any fireworks at your house tonight Chirp?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Are you sure you didn't take Fred Flintstone's bike by mistake?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Any fireworks at your house tonight Chirp?

Nope.

All's quiet on the home front. And that is a relief. Enough excitement this week!

Should be some explosions tomorrow!

What about in lala land? Celebrations tonight or tomorrow?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Lol, this was me with my feet too!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

No fireworks in Santa Monica but next door a few mile bike ride is Marina del Ray fireworks. It is awesome. Starts tomorrow at 9pm. Drinking and partying! Lol

Happy for you it's quiet!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Met up with and old steel worker ex employee of mine from a decade ago today. I havnt seen him in years. He is a big guy. probably 6 foot four and 300 lbs. He messaged me and asked if he could go to church with me and Dad. I hated church as a kid and got kicked out of the house for refusing to go at 18. But now I kinda like the singing, and the people there. I also feel its my duty to go sit next to dad now that mom is gone, so I do that twice a month when I have Sunday off. Anyway, Me and my buddy had a great time in church. They were jammin on the guitars, and we sang together and had alot of fun. Then we went out and I treated him to bacon avacado burgers and cappucinos, and we got caught up for the last decade we missed together. The waitress was real pretty and was also a big girl. She was all eyes on him. She was digging on him bigtime. We are going to go back there next weekend and get him a date with her.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

That is so cool. You never know where you might meet your true love. At church. A temple or eating a pickle burger. I hope they fall in love and it works out. Tell him not to take her where she works for a first date! Lol

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Yabbadabba doo!

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join