It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Oh your's is so cute! I actually like it better with creamer than black. I don't like my coffee to taste like coffee lol

Good morning I woke up everyone I must have been making too much noise in the kitchen

Quant- just going to bed? What did Taylor get you into?

Timely- so I guess it's good evening to you and you are wanting something stronger than coffee?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

She dragged me to a club. Lol. It was fun and I danced with wild girls. Young ones. They were 22 and 23. I said I am 44 and they made me show my id. They thought I was younger. Lol

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Stout followed by a nice cab sav ... 😎

Watching men in black ... again.

Hey Q ! Ya ol' perve ! Lol ... 😆

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi Timely. Lol. I was behaved. Just danced and did some shots like a young person. Good night. I must sleep now! Have a great day!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Sleep well mate !! 😊

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Good morning, my eggs have no yolk or slime. No breakfast today! Anyone shooting rockets off ?

edit on 7 3 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Where the heck are you getting your eggs Q!

I would love those eggs. I don't prefer eggs and I especially don't want to see/eat the yolks.

Bleh!!!

LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I go to the local farm. I too don't like yolk. Just the whites. Chirp can you cook me a dish? I am really hungry. I will get you a lobster in return lol
edit on 7 3 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well, breakfast is not usually my forte or meal however when there is massive company piled about I tend to go toward biscuits and gravy (with and w/out sausage). It sticks to everyone's ribs and tends to ward off a more severe hangover. Must be the carbs!

Have you ever had that?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

No but that really sounds good. Thank you now I must find a restaurant that serves your dish. No sausage.
Thank you Chirp

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Holy wow! Finally back online. I'm not feeling up to reading through everything I missed in the forever I was away from all of you so what did I miss? I hope you're all well.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

We missed you!!!!!

So glad you are okay. Syx updated us during the flooding and it's aftermath.

Hope you didn't lose loved ones or suffer property damage. You missed some stories and general stuff. When you do feel like reading it will be there.

So glad to see you Skid!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

"I actually like it better with creamer than black" I'm with you on that one. I like mine to taste like coffee ice cream lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid, thank the sky above your ok. We were all worried about you! Good to see you back. I pm you too.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Took the dog out for a walk to find someone had smashed the rear window of our Jimmy. Lovely.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

That sucks. Why do people do things like this. Terrible! Sorry that happened.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I was never big on destroying things, so I don't get it either. Sigh, at least it's something we can likely get at a pick a part for a reasonable price.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I will tell you what evil they do in Venice Beach. Happened to me last week. I rode my bike to a restaurant at night. Locked up my bike. Someone came and took stole my bike chain so i could not peddle home. 3rd time. Once I was 5 miles away from my house. That is cruel too!

So I go to peddle home buzzed from drinks and the pedals free spin. There is nothing you can do. So I checked the other bikes and they stole their chains too!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Oh I forgot to ask: Alliance or Horde? Jedi or Sith? Horde/Sith for me

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

A dude was riding by on his bike when I saw the window. He just looked at me and said "Senseless". Totally describes the window and chain situations lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join