It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Dude that Video is Rauchious! That guy is wired for sound!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't like the ones with alcohol personally. Now that you have me thinking about it, I like the fruity chocs too lol. Chocolate orange/raspberry are awesome.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sounds like good advice. I just don't what she expects frankly. Again I also didn't ask her out yet. So there's that. That's actually the negative of a movie. You don't learn anything about each other while watching a movie. I could maybe talk to her for a while at her place since I'm there somewhat often and ask for her number.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Haha, imagine cooking like that?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Ah man, orange flavored chocolate is the best!! I don't usually eat the ones with alcohol. I'll eat chocolate covered gummy candies mostly.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Very good advice as is most I've read.

I'm sure you, Ksiezyc, will find a way you both enjoy to spend time with her.

*back to the shadows*

Have a lovely evening all!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Why are you hiding
Welcome!! Assuming she agrees to go out then surely!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I know right?! I wish I knew some way to make a video of a Dragon doing a ham sammich or something! That would be cool as hell!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi Bird! Come out of the shadows!!! No one is biting yet today!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm sure you could somehow! That would be interesting to watch! I will try to cook like that one day! Only odd thing of cooking I've done is making some eggs at 4 in the morning with a cousin and friend.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I roasted some Ogres in one of my story entries way way back in another Shed. It was a fun write!! LOL!!

At home a while back I did a drunken cook on the kitchen stove with some Brats. Passed out before it was done, and when I woke they were done alright! Way overdone!! LMAO!!!

edit on 2-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Heh I'm sure that was good. Ah man this Germany-Italy game is close!!! Haha how did they taste.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Eilas I hope Your application is a success!! Good Luck!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yes! YES! YES!!!!! After 90 minutes of regular game play. After 30 minutes of extra time. After 5 regular penalty shots per team. After 4 extra penalty shots per team Germany came victorious over Italy!!! Germany is moving forward to the semi-finals!!! Yes!!!!! What a game!!! The emotions!! Cheers to everyone!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The brats, burned as they were, tasted pretty good, for a hangover breakfast!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Haha everything tastes fine with a hangover.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 68

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They stood at the mouth of the cave, squinting their eyes to peer into the depths of the twisting passageway, and Kaelci shivered almost in spite of herself. The silence was startling, no more did the inviting roar of the waterfall echo through the caverns, and the area was dark, the mushrooms that coated the walls had lost their glow. It was most ominous.

She turned her gaze to Darien and witnessed the solemn aura that was exuding from the man, and was briefly reminded of when they had first come to these caves; filled with an irrational anger, he had kept her silent as Sita walked onwards to what he believed to be her doom. And now look at what had happened! Nothing ever went to plan.

He seemed to sense her accusing gaze and turned to face her, smiling softly as he said.

“Yes, yes, I know. I was mistaken! Though, you must admit… these events have opened your eyes, have they not?”

“They did not need opening!”

“Yes, they did. Now quieten yourself, dear lady, and allow me to inform you of the most important of our words.”

Kaelci leant against the cold stone wall and crossed her arms, the intricate symbols woven into her robes lightly glowing as Darien spoke his next words.

“While we can perform simple magics with but the golden glow that flows within our blood, stronger magics require our words, words that were spoken by the Gods themselves. First we ask for assistance, we invoke their powers! Each mage chooses one of the Gods for their own, and that is who they revere, whose power they invoke.”

“But I don’t know your Gods.”

“You are a learning Magister! You will know them. You’re a rather serious young lady… I would recommend Xandur to be your Chosen. He is solemn, empathic, and constantly at odds with the jovial Johne, who I might add, is my Chosen. Fitting.”

Darien sent her a wink as he spoke those words, a gesture suggesting that she should not take his faint teasing seriously, but she could not resist.

“We’re not constantly at odds!”

He chuckled and shook his head, choosing to not say anything more on the matter.

“Vin ba elasa! I beseech you! Johne! Ba cael’na bin velasa! I invoke your power!”

With those words spoken, the runes woven into his robes burst into a golden light that shone brightly in the darkness! Illuminating all that stood before them, and he smiled once more as he motioned for her to begin moving.

“No point lurking about in the darkness; the creature knows that we’re coming. Let us go!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Marking my spot for later!

(hugs)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
a reply to: Quantum12

I'm not really a datey person

I appreciate sitting at home, watching a movie, eating some junk food while huggling on the couch.

Being that I also get pretty bad anxiety, so bad that at one stage I couldn't even leave the house without having an inner panic... I don't do well at restaurants. Other people have to order for me and I feel completely out of place. Movies are alright, it's dark in there. We go to the park with our son from time to time, family time! Not really a date haha.

Most of my boyfriends I had were part of my "group" at school. I was always that girl who hung around the guys because I didn't fit in with the girls. They're sitting around talking about how hot this celeb is and what's going on in Home and Away right now and I'm just...... ughhhh... I'm going to draw this sword, I'm going to play this videogame, I want to see this horror movie! Oooooh, elves and wizards! Dungeons and Dragons! Wheeee!

Anyway, I'm more comfortable at home.

Not everyone needs to go out on a date! Buttttt, this is about Moonie, not myself!

Unless of course this girl is like me, which I doubt, since she's said that she wants a nice guy to take her out on a nice date.

Ramble ramble!

I know the perfect date for you. In Venice beach area they have book readings from authors. It really is cool. I would set it up so you would be reading your book!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Another great writing!!!

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join