It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

NVR mind
edit on 2-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Your emails are interesting and you should ramble more often! No one would mind and all would enjoy! Dreamworld? Never heard of it. Brisbane sounds really nice. I can't say I'm a fan of NYC. Too many people. Too crowded. Just not my type of place. Parks are nice. Oasis's of nature in the concrete jungle...Is New Zealand any safer than Australia with regards to nature?

There's a chocolate restaurant in Manhattan I believe.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Oh, wow! That cake is so in-depth! That's amazing!

I would feel guilty about taking the first slice... but then... dig in! Haha!

Eat the cake and the leave the chocolate dragon in the freezer.

a reply to: Data!
Hmmm, the least amount of deadly things... good one.

You know... I've lived here for almost 30 years, and not once have I seen anything deadly. Worst snake I've seen is just your average python, and worst spider I've seen is the redback, which no one has died from in 30 odd years seen they developed the antivenin for it.

Sydney has the funnel webs, trapdoor spiders. Queensland, we have the brown snakes. Not sure what anywhere else has! Haha!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

A chocolate restaurant would not work for me. I like to savor chocolate, sometimes it takes me days to eat a hershey bar.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Spiders don't bug me too much, snakes on the other hand.....NOPE.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

It wouldn't work for me because I'm not that big a fan of chocolate. Fruity flavors are far superior!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So you are the 2nd person I have met that doesn't like chocolate. You are a rare breed

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Is New Zealand any safer than Australia with regards to nature?

As my partner said last night.
"I can't wait to get back to New Zealand! I'll be able to go to the toilet without worrying a snake will slither up the pipes and bite my bottom."

LOL.
Far less deadly over there, and prettier too! Plus, hobbitttttsssssss!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It's cool that they left the hobbit village there.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It isn't that I don't like chocolate. I enjoy it in small doses sometimes. Fruit flavors!! Who is the first person? Heh, rare breed. I like that!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Someone I used to work with. Hated chocolate. He also didn't like the cheese on his burger to be melted. Weirdo.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Really prettier? Hm good to hear it is safer there lol. Uu hobbits!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well I like it a little
Heh, I don't care how the cheese is.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Do you like chocolate cherries that come out at Xmas? I looove those.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
There is only one book that ever terrified me though, I need to find what it's called. But it was an Australian story, based on a mysterious cursed object from Egypt that was brought back here by a guy who served in the war... and suddenly, many years in the future, this guy who inherited said object had his third eye ripped open, he could see all of these ghosts and evil things lurking, and my gosh. It was SO well written. I'll need to find it!

I FOUND IT!!
Voices of Evil -- G. M. Hague

It was an amazing story... I'll need to re-read it and see if it's still as great as my 10year old self remembers.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Do you mean those chocolates that have cherries in them and some liquor? I think liquor anyways. They taste fine, but the cherries eh.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That Book looks like it would be an awesome read!! Will have to check that one out!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
When the wife tells you to make dinner..I know the Shed isn't a place for such videos, but I just wanted to share! I'll get rid of it if anyone wants.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc First dates should be short and sweet, so there is not alot of pressure. You should get her number and give her a call. Get her talking about herself and what she likes and you will know where to take her. I had a first date a couple months ago with a girl I met online from a different city. We met for Ice coffee at a starbucks at a city in between us. We found each ther attractive, and before we knew it we had been sitting in starbucks talking for over 3 hours. The time just flew by. She is a big SF Giants baseball fan, that attends all the games and I dont do much of that. Thats ok though, we had great conversation, good vibes, and a couple real nice embraces. We added each other on Facebook, and who knows, we very well may go out again later. Dont overthink the date or put to much pressure on it, just be yourself and let nature takes its course

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That's very good advice Rider!
Short and Sweet is the way to treat that first date!!

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join