It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I like Kaelci's ramblings too. You get to know people better that way. If I can remember everything. LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh really? Hmm, imagine living next to that house. I remember a horror film where the author of criminal books moved to a house with his family where there was a family murdered and he was trying to figure out who or what it was. Your name is fine! Lovely really! Why would you ever hate it!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

LOL I got the hint Night! Maybe I can work on something... Maybe... IS sort of a layed back day. Yesterday My truck broke down, way out of town here, and needed major work. Over 800 bucks worth!! It had to get done, so I forked it out.. Sucked really. That could have been most of the cost of a new computer!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I remember being around 10 years old and reading about someone that had an out of body experience. FREAKED me out lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Well of course I do! It's interesting. Far more interesting than one liners. And I know I've posted a fair amount of those so I apologize for that! Just trying to respond to everyone! Really? I mean I'm not sure where in Australia you are, but it is a beautiful country! Hmm, well the city is very busy. There is Central Park to wander though for example.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yes! Me too!

Well, when I was a kid I was reading very inappropriate books for my age, haha. Horror stories and paranormal stories written for adults. I mentioned to Sir British One a couple of months back my 10 year old self reading of Shaun Hutson books, lol. Not very kid appropriate but I loved them! They were gruesome, amazing!

There is only one book that ever terrified me though, I need to find what it's called. But it was an Australian story, based on a mysterious cursed object from Egypt that was brought back here by a guy who served in the war... and suddenly, many years in the future, this guy who inherited said object had his third eye ripped open, he could see all of these ghosts and evil things lurking, and my gosh. It was SO well written. I'll need to find it!

And I used to have these little books of spells and things, hehe, involving lighting candles and such. And how to read tarot cards using ordinary playing cards. And a book on demons

I still love gemstones and candles and all those shiny things too

edit on 2 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks Moon!

Syx, that sucks about your truck! Vehicles always cost money. If it's not that it's something else.

I have to put my laundry away and get the garbage out. Be back soon!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

OOBE's are very cool! I have had lots of them. When I was a young teen, going into puberty, I had them nightly all Summer! I called them flying dreams, because I knew nothing of the out of body thing at that age. As an adult, I could get 'out' into the Astral realm when I tried. Only a few times though, sadly. One needs a completely quiet atmosphere to do them in...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I remember being around 10 years old and reading about someone that had an out of body experience. FREAKED me out lol.

Having an out of body experience is even freakier. I only had one in my entire life. At first I thought I was dead. I was terrified of falling asleep thinking I would never get up again. Then I thought WOW that was amazing! I have believed in life after death ever since. We are more than just a physical body!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

" all those shiny things" Ohhhh Shiny things! Dragons love shiny!!
(That's why we hoard gems and such!!) LOL!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Well of course I do! It's interesting. Far more interesting than one liners. And I know I've posted a fair amount of those so I apologize for that! Just trying to respond to everyone! Really? I mean I'm not sure where in Australia you are, but it is a beautiful country! Hmm, well the city is very busy. There is Central Park to wander though for example.

Haha, you know my rambling emails are a lot worse than what I write here! xD

I'm in country Australia, though, with new plans that are going on with my partner and I, with any luck we'll be back in his home country of New Zealand in the next couple of years! Closer to Brisbane is where it's at, well, being the city and everything. Parks, little museums, walks on the river, the Gold Coast, a tonne of expensive things there like Dreamworld and Seaworld and such. I love Dreamworld!! Even though it wants to strip every dollar from you.

I used to be in Sydney, which I love more than Brisbane. As I said earlier, anxiety ++, but, in Sydney... I feel at home. I can walk the streets of the city and feel free! Sit in the park, sit by the harbour, eat at the BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CAFE OHMYGOSH OM NOM NOM! I love it there

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I love gemstones and candles too. I used to have tarot cards, but never did much with them. I think I still have my Brian Froude oracle deck with his unusual faery art.

There is a little shop that my friend and I like to go to once in a while that is owned by Wiccans. So many cool items, faeries, the green man, angels, gemstones, jewelry, loose herbs, herbal products, wind chimes, dragons tarot cards, books, music, etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
SHINEY THINGS!!!!!!!!

heheheheh!

(Also, thank you for the story compliments! I have another one up my sleeve, which I'll post a bit later when we start Shed Quiet Time)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So which city in Aussie has the least amount of deadly things? I watched the latest Ancient Aliens and it was about Aussie so I may want to go there some day.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Speaking of Chocalate, CC sent Me this video! Check it out!! Chocolate Dragon Cake!
There is an annoying FaceBook white box there too. Just move the video up a little. You can see most of it then! Click on the vid to make it start...

edit on 2-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

OMG, that sounds awesome Kaelci!!!!!

You guys are keeping me from my housework. LOL If I disappear for a bit, it's because I'm doing what I should be doing. I will return though.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

LOL Thanx! I have a few of those too here in My uploads!!
Here's one I like...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

STOP Doing what needs to be done Night! That is just WRONG!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
SHINEY THINGS!!!!!!!!

heheheheh!

(Also, thank you for the story compliments! I have another one up my sleeve, which I'll post a bit later when we start Shed Quiet Time)

I want that dragon!!!!!!!!!

Stop being so interesting everyone, I have to leave for a bit. LOL!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

STOP Doing what needs to be done Night! That is just WRONG!! LMAO!!!

I know, right? Ok, I really am leaving now, it won't be for long.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join