It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Pay the person running it so it gets "stuck" while you're at the top.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I'm not really a datey person

I appreciate sitting at home, watching a movie, eating some junk food while huggling on the couch.

Being that I also get pretty bad anxiety, so bad that at one stage I couldn't even leave the house without having an inner panic... I don't do well at restaurants. Other people have to order for me and I feel completely out of place. Movies are alright, it's dark in there. We go to the park with our son from time to time, family time! Not really a date haha.

Most of my boyfriends I had were part of my "group" at school. I was always that girl who hung around the guys because I didn't fit in with the girls. They're sitting around talking about how hot this celeb is and what's going on in Home and Away right now and I'm just...... ughhhh... I'm going to draw this sword, I'm going to play this videogame, I want to see this horror movie! Oooooh, elves and wizards! Dungeons and Dragons! Wheeee!

Anyway, I'm more comfortable at home.

Not everyone needs to go out on a date! Buttttt, this is about Moonie, not myself!

Unless of course this girl is like me, which I doubt, since she's said that she wants a nice guy to take her out on a nice date.

Ramble ramble!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Haha no!!!!! The Purge would be cool. Or the Conjuring 2. Is it really scary?

Nothing really scares me much with the paranormal, but there are scenes that make you jump. And knowing it's a true story always gives it that extra wow effect. It's spooky and a great movie!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I don't like going out either mostly because I don't like people watching me eat lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Ok that is an awesome first date. If only I were there! Looks beautiful. I've never actually gone on a roller coaster.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I don't like going out either mostly because I don't like people watching me eat lol.

Haha!! Oh gosh!
That was me in school!

I practically starved myself because I didn't want people to see me eat!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well we love to hear your tales!!! I always enjoy reading people's rambles! I agree not everyone needs to. It might be fun time to time, but ultimately time spent together is more important.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

After eating each food on my plate separately for 34 years it finally dawned on me that I eat my food least favorate to favorate.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I hear you there! Mostly because Us Dragons tend to get a bit messy when We eat. You know, Tossing Our food up into the air, flaming it, then catching it in Our Mouths.
I have been kicked out of many restaraunts. Mostly from catching them on fire... That is frowned upon, for some reason anymore...

Hi everyone!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The first one was funny(at some moments) and then with the actual exorcism well, never a fan of those scenes. Not because they're weird or anything, just eh.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

You must love summer, you get to eat outside on patios. Less chance of setting fires.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

After eating each food on my plate separately for 34 years it finally dawned on me that I eat my food least favorate to favorate.

OMG, my Husband does that! Ahahaha! I never heard of anyone ever doing that. Now there are two of you. Well, I'm sure there are others, but...yeah. LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

CC eats her foods seperately too! Won't let them touch each other either... I always tease Her about that!! LOL!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

LMAO!!! Yah outside is much safer, for others!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nice story additions Kaelci and Night!! Very good!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Night Star

The first one was funny(at some moments) and then with the actual exorcism well, never a fan of those scenes. Not because they're weird or anything, just eh.

Actually The Conjuring, the first movie was a completely different case and was about a family who actually lived in a nearby town from me. The Conjuring2 is a case that the demonologists had in England. I used to hate my name, but every time I hear that handsome actor say it in the film, I'm like, hmmm...not bad.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Hello Syx *waves*
Must be hard being a dragon and going out on a fancy dinner

a reply to: Elfie
I saw the first Conjuring, and I think even I jumped at least once! I'm pretty desensitised to horrors and murderers and things, ahhhh, I think that is talked about quite a bit in the threads
the desensitisation of the people today! *whistles innocently*

a reply to: Moonie
Yay! Someone appreciates my rambles!!! LOL.

It's a pity that a lot of fun things these days cost so much money. But being in NY, I'd assume there's lots of things to do, to sight-see, little museums and things to wander about?
Not so much of that here

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Nice story additions Kaelci and Night!! Very good!!

Thank you oh mighty winged one! Good to see you this fine Summer day! We need more stories. Hint, hint.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

(Waving back) Hi !
YAh going out is difficult at times. People tend to stare. LOL!!

And Hey, I like You ramblings too! Nice to see different perspectives of things in life!
Keep them rolling!! Well, rambling as it were! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I was always curious about the paranormal. I was reading books that were far beyond my age group when I was a kid, including books on the paranormal. The paranormal has always fascinated me.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join