It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You have a lovely view from your view reldra! Hey, I have one of those scull pedestal cups that is sitting upside down in the pic you shared. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: Skid Mark

She is 5 inches across, I think it's a she. I am not sure!

Examine the turtle’s plastron. The underside of the shell, which covers the turtle equivalent of a belly, is called the plastron. To check the plastron, pick the turtle up with care. They do not like be handled and may try to bite, so grasp the turtle from the tail end so it can't reach around and snap at you. Gently turn the turtle over so you can see the underside. In male turtles, the plastron is slightly concave (curving inwards), whereas a female's is flat.[2]

Even I didn't know that. I knew the claws were longer on a male. Mine is a male.

link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love those cups! Plastic, but I collect interesting barware stuff, new or old.

link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love those cups! Plastic, but I collect interesting barware stuff, new or old.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Stay safe buddy and anyone who may be in harms way!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes plastic! I got mine at a dollar store for my Husband at Halloween. LOL They are cool though!

So how did you hurt yourself??

link   
Is anyone else having problems with pics not loading? When I right click on them and hit "view picture" all I get is "bad gateway".

link   

I like your bar collection too. Now are there drinks in the bar area?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I had a problem with 1 i think because it was too big. no message though.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Martin was having photo issues too. I am not having trouble.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

All the makings and tools for absinthe. also daquiri mix and rum. also thw world;s largest bottle of SoCo. A friend bought me since I am having such a time getting a pain med. But I should have one tomorrow.
edit on 23-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yes plastic! I got mine at a dollar store for my Husband at Halloween. LOL They are cool though!

So how did you hurt yourself??

I was wearing new wedge heels. Had worn them downtown for an appointment. About 4 in. Were waaay comfortable. walked all over downtown in them. Up and down steep stairs. They were fine. Came home, went in the den to make a call, tripped on the carpet. My foot, not ankle, rolled right and left and right again. Feels like being shot. The inside of my foot is all torn up with small hairline fractures. The ankle has a mild sprain.

There's a rant about it somewhere, since it has been so hard to get a pain med. But my GP is giving one tomorrow and my insurance approved cabfare for appointments.

And LOL, part of that rant was "Thanks Obama!" as my regular cell phone was out of charge, couldn;t get into tthe chair in front of the computer where I have a paid version of skype. I crawled into the hallway where the 'obamaphone' charges unused and called an ambulance. That tiny phone made for a 3 year old really saved me.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you get pain meds make sure you watch how much you take. I was on vicoden for a bad ankle sprain. I'd forgotten I had one (easy to do when you're doped up) and had fallen and hurt it again. I took another because it hurt and I was out for a while. It didn't help I didn't read the label. I was supposed to have eaten when I took it and didn't.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I had a jones fracture on my foot a year ago. The worst pain ever. They gave me Motrin. Lol

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I will. I am not supposed to do much moving around until I am in an orthotic boot for a about a week anyway.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Idiots. Well, the idiot DEA or FDA or whoever has made drs so scared.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My sister had one of those boots. She broke her foot (a bone that most people don't break) stepping off the steps. The boot annoyed her and she took it off.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I still have a Don Joy boot. It really helped. I wrapped my foot in Coban and wore the tall boot. It really helped!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The boot annoyed me too Skid. I could not wait to remove it at night.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
My sister had one of those boots. She broke her foot (a bone that most people don't break) stepping off the steps. The boot annoyed her and she took it off.

It's suppposed to eventually give me a little stability to return to walking without crutches. I will have to make sure it's not too tight. The ace bandage my orthopedic surgeon put on me today was cuting my curculation off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join