It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

About time you showed up. That beetle is your roommate and he loves you. He thanks you for saving his life 59 times!
edit on 6 24 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 24 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Freaking pathetic! I'm done with you dodge, and it #ing pains me to say, I'm going foreign. Time to get a beamer.

I do like the old Mopars, but Dodge has always been kinda crappy. My buddy in the late 70s had a GTX. I think it was a 440. I remember the 6 pack on top. It was a 4 on the floor, and we used to cruz it. He would make that thing dance. Smoke those tires like crazy. We got in a big fight one night in a small town with a whole bunch of guys. He was able to make it to the GTX, throw open the passenger door, and scoop me inside while in reverse. With 13 guys in chase, on scooters and in cars, he was smokin the tires in reverse, and spun the car, and suddenly we were going forward, very fast. We flew into a field, and shut off the lights and watched the parade of guys chasing us fly by and onto Hiway 5 . So we went back and picked up my girlfriend ( who had been at the center and start of this of this when some guy put his hands on her) then we got on the highway, and lo and behold there were all the guys who had chased us, pulled over by the Highway patrol. I loved that GTX, especially that night. It did some tricks that night that were just awesome. Mopar motors kick ass.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Continued from Shed 7 page 123

Wolf came bounding from the green forest as Hugo swooped in for a landing kicking up dirt and grass in his wake. Pesky had returned from her play time with the other pixies. They all started talking at once and Night Star tried to piece the stories together. There was something about seeing Syx and ships in the sky carrying strange beings calling themselves watchers and some huge pyramid thing somewhere in the kingdom of the shedlands. It was all very confusing and concerning, especially before breakfast and not a single cup of coffee yet.

Garren and Jojopo brought out platters of food and a full pot of coffee. Night poured a big mug full of coffee, adding cream and suger and began to sip on the fine brew. "So when are we going? asked Pesky excitedly. "Going where?" asked Night. "To find the pyramid and the secrets it holds." The elf was still half asleep and trying desperately to function.. "What secrets?" The forest boy nibbled a piece of bacon and sipped his orange juice before speaking." I have heard legends of old that mankind was made by space faring beings, but it isn't true." "Of course it isn't true, we all come from the same source, a higher power than any beings anywhere." replied Night.

"Does this mean we're not going?" asked Hugo. There could be mysteries yet to unfold. No one has all the answers, but perhaps like a puzzle we could fit some pieces together." "Or end up with more questions than answers." replied Jojopo. We are fine just the way we are. Why go looking for problems? Why would we even trust that what is being said is true? Because some beings traveling from space said so?

Night listened as the scowling goblin spoke his piece and saw the others divided. Pesky was afraid for the first time in a long time. Storm and Sky the dragons had joined them and were also curious. "It's all so strange and mysterious. I have seen the sky ships along with Hugo, Syx and many of our dragons Night." said Storm. "Their ships hold much power and beauty. Night stood up, brushing the crumbd from her dress. "NO! Just look at this place, everyone running here and there spreading the story of sky ships and beings. This could be another rumor for all we know."

The darkness lifted and the skies were blue and cloudless again. The sun was bright and the wind was cool and soothing. Night's dress swirled around her legs as her hair blew back from her lovely face. There was a sense of mystery and intrigue invading the lands and the elf didn't quite know what to make of it.[/teal]

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I charged up the battery on the electric bike with the solar powered battery bank, then rode it out onto the Islands. Snapped a couple pics for you guys out there of the terrain and wildlife

edit on 24-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Best to open a window and let him out.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Mopar has some awesome motors. They need to upgrade the transmission.
How was you day? I need a famous recipe from you. Something with fish again.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Awsome photos!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night Star, great story!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star I really like that story Night! Did you ever read Dragonquest, by Ann Mc Caffrey? It was a favorite of mine as a kid. I wanted to be a Dragon Rider

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Awsome photos!!!
Tanks Bro! Lots of wild life out there. I also took some video I posted on U tube. I got the bike up to 29.3 MPH while racing a boat, without pedaling. The trip was 10.17 miles, average speed 23 MPH

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

There was a sense of mystery and intrigue invading the lands and the elf didn't quite know what to make of it.

Hi Night!

Exciting and mysterious!

I loved it thank you!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Who won the boat or you?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Who won the boat or you?

I did, several times.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Execellent. I need a recipe! Any fish will do!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Such wide open space!

Thanks for sharing pictures of your home with us!

Not a short trip either!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just saw Independence Day, Part Two with three teenage boys, my grandson and two of his buddies. Pretty much like Part One. Good graphics, repeated plot. Meh? But it was to get them out of the house and all four of us away from the 3-4 year olds. The boys were models of good behavior, mainly because I threatened them. I like Brent Spiner, who played himself, a crazy man.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That is nice. Did you have popcorn?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hello ALL! Welcome to Our newest Members!
Hey, just logged into drop this link:
Isn't Jess in WV? Hope She is ok!!
FLOODS TAKE LIVES

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey bro!!!!

yes!!!

Skid, Jess, and Chooch!

Not sure who else!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Execellent. I need a recipe! Any fish will do!!!
I do alot of Steelhead, King Salmon, and Halibut. I never barbeque over direct heat. It ruins the meat and imparts fishy flavors. I do poach slowly, or barbeque indirect. I also saute using Ghee. If sauteeing in Ghee, try to find a Meyer lemon to squeeze over it just before it is served, same with poaching. Keep tke temp low and use a thermometer to make sure you reach safe temp but not much over to insure it is not dry or fishy. With a sautee, I go low and slow, and first dip the fillet in a dry mix of fresh cracked pepper, sea salt, and Freeze dried red onions. It gives a great outer crisp testure, inner moist, and wonderful impart of flavor. Again I prefer fresh Meyer Lemon for the plating up. I also love shrimp cocktail. All types. The one I made yesterday was a mexican style, and it rocked. I used wild caught frozen shrimp ( stay away from farmed) Lightly steam or broil them. Make a sause of 1/3 ketchup, and 2/3 Camaronza or Clamato. Stir in the juice of one lime, and a couple teaspoons hot horse radish. Fresh cracked pepper, and the hot sause of your choice. I used Tapitio. Sprinkle with celery salt Add fresh chopped cucumber, and celler centers if you like. Stir it together with the shrimp and slice fresh Avacado over the top. Refridgerate for at least one hour then serve with Saltines and tortilla chips

edit on 24-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join