It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

If they said you were accepted, you will get the card. That's great!

The electric bill on the other hand...oh no!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
We hit page 190 and I'll be out all day tomorrow until like 7PM. I think before I go to bed tonight, I'll have to put the new shed up. I don't want to leave my dear Sheddites in a panic. LOL

Stay tuned for The Shed 9. Will some of the older members return? Will new ones join us? Will our story tellers be ready with some new and wonderful entries? What will be brewing in the Shedlands we call Accasia?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
What will be brewing in the Shedlands we call Accasia?

Most likely coffee...... definitely coffee.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

LOL on that!!

Hey look what I found, bought, and am gonna make! They look good enough to eat, to Me anyway!!

Part of the package labeling is a little hard to read. They are cookies!!

edit on 18-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
OK, I have A LOT of catching up to do but I just HAVE to tell you about work…
My director will be retiring in 3 years. With our administrative positions they want you to pick a predecessor and list out your “exit plan”. He has “kinda” offered me a management position. I need to have a bachelor’s degree so I will have to go back to school ……urg. I JUST finished getting 2 AAS degrees in IT. LOL, OK I guess I can do it. I am doing research right now. I am trying to figure out a few things. My boss said that any basic bachelor’s would do so I was thinking management….then I started finding that a Regents Bachelor’s was much more available online. I started a thread to see if anyone could help. If I’m doing all the work I want to make sure I am doing the right thing…my boss is on vacation this week so I will ask him next week.

Link to thread about Regents Bachelor's Degree

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Wow Jess, Management sounds like a good field to Me... Wish I knew something that would help You, but I am just an old (54) Metal Shop Machinist/Welder/Assembler/Fabricator...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
OMG that looks amazing!!! Yummy, let me know how it turns out. Thanks! I am excited and nervous but I love the people I work with so as long as I don't change (I won't) it will all be great. (I hope)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Is that something that you want? Will you still be able to get on ATS at work?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
It’s funny because a month ago I would have said that I love my job and don’t have any desire to do anything else. THEN, my boss came and talked to me about all the things I kinda end up “stuck” doing because others run into walls. Why not go ahead and add it to my job description. I don’t wanna blast too much since it isn’t my “3 year plan” really to tell. LOL. I am 50/50 on school again. I graduated in May of 2014 with 2 degrees while working full time so I can do it but man…do I wanna? LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
That's the question. Do you wanna? If it's going to bump your pay, all good. That helps get those student loans taken care of and also more money is good. Will the new job be a pain in the ass? If so, will the pain in the ass be worth the extra money?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Marcus Luttrell is at the Trump convention. Same with that Duck Dynasty dude.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Wow congrats!!!!

Management would be a great option for going back to school. It covers a wide range of possibility's

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I just pm you. It's not a small one 293 acres! Lol

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thats pretty much what i figured the field would be. Thats around 1.1 square kilometer or .45 square miles for you American Folks.
Okay, I will contact the drone pilot to get his rate then I can get you a quote for the owner.

Thanks Q!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

His other one is 672 acres. That is almost a square mile.

I am not sure he wants it done yet. He will after he sees your work!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Ya thats a big field! hahah

And its all Garlic?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

If I was a farm owner I would want to know my crop count and the health of the crop so I would know my market value. Every farmer should do this.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No the other one is onions.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Jess, you can do this!! The schooling will be temporary and you'll be ahead of the game. Like Skid said, the extra money will pay for your schooling and you'll be sitting on a nice new title. You deserve this promotion and are obviously good at what you do or it wouldn't have been offered to you. Come on now, where's that Sheddite warrior attitude?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Onions and garlic lol. I bet it has a smell.

new topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join