It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Rider I'm glad you'll have a couple of days off, you sure do deserve it! Glad it finally cooled down for you too!

Man, the night shift is hopping tonight.

Remember we have a 200 page limit and then we begin Shed number 9. I don't want anyone panicking if I get here late. I promise you, there WILL be another home for us. There always is. Though the panicking is quite hysterical.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ok Edie is buying the big shrimp tomorrow and she asked me to ask you the best way to prepare them. We read your shrimp buying the other day!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I am packed and ready! Open 9 now!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 I prepare them many ways, in shell, out of shell, old bay seasoning, on a salad, Scampi, Several types of cocktails, Barbeques, baked, fried, deep fried, in omlets,on the side of drinks.......

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Skid mark referred me here, I have been mulling my entrance since I got the PM..

Thanks for the warm welcome!

It is late for me, I will lurk more tomorrow !

~meathead

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I have old bay. She want them cooked with shell removed. I have never cooked shrimp. Grill or oven!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Welcome and please stay!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
At least you don't have a guy's hand up your butt making you talk like he does lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic
I'm glad you made it. How are things?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

lol your the best! You should write for comedians. They would love you. Edie is awake. Will tend to her. I am sure she is hungry! Good night.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Good night, man. Have a good time.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Something at work, that started off as a joke, but now I have some safety concerns. We were all discussing that a guy was playing a game all night at work, so we were laughing about it and making jokes. Then one of my employeed told another employee that his phone alerted him that there were 3 creatures in one of our departments. I questioned the employee and he was afraid I though he was doing that game too, and thoroughly explained that he doesnt do that at work, but that he saw that there was a creature hiding over in the corner of the steel drawing department.
I discussed this with the oncoming Supervisor, and he said that they are all over the plant and outside as well. I asked if people outside my plant on the roadways can see that they are here as well, and he said yes they can. They know they are here

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Q, baked stuffed shrimp or coconut shrimp is awesome!

Meathead, we look forward to seeing you again! Goodnight and sweet dreams!
edit on 17-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My concern is if these creature hunters walk into the plant off the street. Its a dangerous environment, and guys do get hurt. I dont need or want people who dont belong in the plant wandering in

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Um...what? A game and then people seeing creatures? What on earth are you talking about????

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Oh no. You're in for a zombie invasion.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It's that Pokemon go. The less you know about it the better. Trust me lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Um...what? A game and then people seeing creatures? What on earth are you talking about????

Its an online game, but people are serius about hunting them. People have gone over cliffs, been shot at, and all kinds of things. They are alerted by their phone screen where a creature is hiding, then go after it through traffic, then they get out and wander around while looking at their screen until they see them. They then catch them, and it is recorded online for all to see where it was found and who got it. They are cute little magic creatures, and they hide and peek at you

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Oh ok. For a minute there, I thought pixies made you an extra potent drink or something.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night StarNah, Im going easy on the drink. There really is a safety concern though, and Im wondering who placed them online in a steel mill, and why, and who is liable if someone wanders in and is injured.

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join