It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im making meatballs over here. Having some spaghetti in awhile with a nice salad on the side

We'll be right over. I'll bring the garlic bread and something good to drink.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Actually there is tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hi. What's up?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I Deleted her text here but you got it.
edit on 7 13 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

There's always tomorrow for dreams to come true.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Woah what have I walked in on! That is rough

I wouldn't keep up on the web too long. It may work against you.
But KEEP all your paper trail, thats what it comes down to in a court.
Paper trail the shizz outa it.

ETA and reply nothing/unless it is black and white calm and looking after corbin,
she can keep texts too,

Let the lawyer do it.

Do not make an emotional response by text or email or voice message EVER!
edit on 13-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I agree. Oh and where are my manners! Hello!! Great song

I have to say, that during the time I've held feeling for this girl I have changed. Don't drink anymore, more positive outlook(except with regards to her), going to the gym everyday(but not tomorrow), and planning out life. Not all due to her(not entirely), but I am striving to be a better person.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You have proof right there! She said she would lie and you have the text proving it!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Wow. That is one nasty, well, I won't say it, but wow. I hope it gets better Q.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

That makes me very happy Moon! Big hug!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have videos and recordings of her being a abusive person. She can't help it and I loved her and tried to heal her insides.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm a forgetful person and I forget if you mentioned how old your son is?

I think the law has probably changed, and this was in Australia decades ago, but when my mother and father split up, I remember being in the courtroom as an 8 year old, and being asked for MY wishes and I told the court that I wanted to live with my dad, not my mum.

Just wondering if your son would be allowed to say anything if it came down to such a thing...

At any rate, I agree with Zazz, and you should remove that text you just quoted from the interwebs.. it could work against you, your sharing it... but do keep all texts, records, everything, you'll need them.

edit on 13 7 2016 by kaelci because: 8 not 6

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm pretty happy too. It isn't some instant transformation, but it's going well. Not sure what a "no" would do. I will be pushed to drink, but I don't know if I will. I know life goes on and gets better. Life is rather good.
Big hug to you too!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Save every text. Give her lots of rope to hang herself with.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Thank you I removed it. He was born June 29 2008. He is 8. He told me to take him away from his life so he can be with me yesterday. I always told him to tell the truth even if it hurts.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I have over 300 text printed already. I never wanted to involve the courts. Now I have too. No one will hurt my love. He is my baby.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
I have videos and recordings of her being a abusive person. She can't help it and I loved her and tried to heal her insides.

I know you did, but sadly, sometimes love isn't enough. I'm glad you got yourself a good lawyer and have proof against her. It will help your case. The main point is what is best for your boy, and being with the Mother is not in his best interest.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Do what you have to. Don't give her an inch. Also, no matter how much she pisses you off don't go off on her.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Thank you I removed it. He was born June 29 2008. He is 8. He told me to take him away from his life so he can be with me yesterday. I always told him to tell the truth even if it hurts.

Like Kaelci said, sometimes the child is able to make the choice in court. Let him get up there and speak for himself and tell the court how he wants to be with you.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I would stand in front of a bullet for my son and even his mommy. It just kills me some people do not have human compassion for love of a child.

Ok I am done sorry! On a good note Edie and I fell in love. We have just kissed and I hold her all night. I really love her. She makes me smile. If ever we get married I hope Night Star will throw us a online wedding thread. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join