It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

That's cool Q! Very cool indeed!! Hey, did Ya see My edit? Above...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

She has long brown hair greenish brown eyes. In great shape. She is 5'7". I will asks her if I can post a photo of us!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Ok Bro! Tell Her WE are ALL dying to see Her!!

I can draw a thousand images from that description Man. LOL!! SO a pic would be better!!

Oh. Here's a shot of CC last night. You can tell She was still in pain, but tried to smile for Me!

edit on 8-7-2016 by SyxPak because: added image

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi Syx, nice to see CC smiling! I bet she is relieved the worst is over. Now she can look forward to coloring her hair and getting ready for that wedding.

Q, I guess we're all anxious to see this young lady of yours.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Bad day today. I just found out that my friend passed away. She'd been in the hospital. I might have to look for another place to live, too. This was her house.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I'm sorry for your loss Skid!

Perhaps her family will let you stay on a bit longer or maybe forever and just pay for the place for them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I hope so.

I don't have a job. Can't really work because my shoulders are a mess and it makes me slow. I was denied disability a few years ago. I don't know what to do.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Sorry Skid.
Sad news

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I hope so.

I don't have a job. Can't really work because my shoulders are a mess and it makes me slow. I was denied disability a few years ago. I don't know what to do.

Listen to me Honey, it is common practice to be denied the first time. They always tell you to reapply. If you have documentations of your health problems, you should be ok. List every Doctor, every test you have had for your problems. Let them know how you can't find a job because of your limitations, everything you can think of. If you have other medical problems, list those as well. Try again!

I am so very sorry for your loss Honey.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If all else fails Skid and you need to find work, look into call centers or jobs that aren't so taxing on your body. Go to unemployment and tell them of your limitations. They will be happy to work with you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I've been having trouble getting up to apply for a medical card so I can see a doctor and get checked out. Everybody's too busy to give me a ride. I contacted one of those lawyers that advertise on TV but they said that without something from a doctor they can't help. It all hinges on getting a medical card.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Have you tried getting one online?

www.healthcare.gov...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Without an income right now, you could probably get Medicaid which is free. Doesn't hurt to look into it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I really didn't know you could do that. Checking it out now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I've been having trouble getting up to apply for a medical card so I can see a doctor and get checked out. Everybody's too busy to give me a ride. I contacted one of those lawyers that advertise on TV but they said that without something from a doctor they can't help. It all hinges on getting a medical card.

I don't drive due to anxiety so I totally feel ya on the ride situation.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
That must be tough getting places. Does driving give you panic attacks?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm too cautious on the road, which is why I failed. I just find that it's too much info to process at once.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
It can be a bit overwhelming, especially in a bigger city. It can also be really stressful.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I never drove either. I'd just see one car coming my way and think, OMG!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Lol, I tried driving stick one time in the city, in a big truck. NOPE lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join