It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yeah Chirp, I was wondering if she got us mixed up too, but I needed to be certain.

Jess, yes, our animals are family too!

Quantum, good luck with your own business!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Krypto1
Where is she? Yeah, it can be tough meeting up when it's so far.

She is in the Philippines. She is so sweet!! Hahhaah...She was suppose to get a visa last april...and then she stayed on in "Lebanon" , where she works as a aid...for a rich family...Lots of PI women do this..I really got mad at her...and I am probably done with her...now the the Visa's are so hard because of the Mooselim ass holes...

I tried to tell her that last year...hurry!! ..# is going to hit the fan..

Best thing to do is find a woman from the USA...they are out there!!! hahaha... crazy as hell ..but...a lot easier!!

If you ever want to talk ...I'm all ears ..

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Plenty of fish in the sea Krypto. Go fishing. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thanks, man. Good luck with your girl. She may come around.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh my gosh Night!

Right on!

That was funny to me, from you!

Awesome but unexpected!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I actually wanted those storms, haha. And I'll always find my way back home

a reply to: Martin75

Would if I could - They're promising storms while I'm over at Orchestra Hall on Sunday, so maybe I'll still get some after all? I miss the severe thunderstorms in the mountains the most - went through one, and it was amazing!

a reply to: WalkInSilence

They must indeed - they need to tone it back; our local stations go haywire around here anytime there's a cloud in the sky.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It’s really scary how often people are misdiagnosed. You just get to feeling better and don’t worry about weight. That will come…

a reply to: Quantum12
You are going to do awesome Quant, I just know it!!! And then when you have so much money you can throw it away we are going to make a Shed movie!!!

a reply to: fossilera
I’ve always loved when they come through and night. The lightening is awesome. The clouds get trapped and just seem to build to a crazy frenzy.

Thanks guys but I’m really fine. If the power goes out I’ve made sure my phone is charged. LOL It actually seems to be dying down for a bit, maybe the worst is over.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh my gosh Night!

Right on!

That was funny to me, from you!

Awesome but unexpected!

Hey I am human..and so is skid...the only thing we did wrong is care ..and women can make dudes like us do that !! Hahhahaha!!

We see hear from a woman far away ...and want to save them...it's in the genes of us "good guys" , but a lot of us good guys get burned ...I saw it happen to so many when I was over seas ..

Now this woman was different..I got to know..I peeled back as much as I could from her ...and ..all was ripe!! She really liked me..

But..it seems I was wrong...maybe...

Bottom line is don't trust on-line romance...over seas...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

My love was from the Philippines. She gave me the best son. Then she got wonky. Lol

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I agree. Even with the best of intentions you can't know someone until you have to deal with them face to face every day. And I do think women "use" men just to get the freedom or future they think the men will bring.

OMG I LOVE Eddie and the Cruisers!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krypto1

Hey I am human..and so is skid...the only thing we did wrong is care ..and women can make dudes like us do that !! Hahhahaha!!

We see hear from a woman far away ...and want to save them...it's in the genes of us "good guys" , but a lot of us good guys get burned ...I saw it happen to so many when I was over seas ..
Now this woman was different..I got to know..I peeled back as much as I could from her ...and ..all was ripe!! She really liked me..
But..it seems I was wrong...maybe...
Bottom line is don't trust on-line romance...over seas...

Listen, my $.02

Smart women don't need a man to save them!

They have their own plan and can do it and carry it out all on their own. A man (looking for love) would just make it messy and complicated.

IMO if a woman truly needs escape or saving, she's already in motion and doesn't need much help, if any!

Bottom line,truelove doesn't exist just save yourself and your children!

You're/and they are all you've got!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm fat too. But we're still awesome!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To all my shed friends above...all I am saying is love can be blind...its all about where your at.....right?? I myself have known what is real and not real...but...I have to always be sure as Hell...if I like someone...I think that's normal...
I myself..try to think with my big head...
not the little one ..

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

My love is from the Phillipines, we have a great son. We are apart for good. She is still a great person to me. I love her and wish her the best in life. She set me free and I let go too. It is hard but we are free!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

My love is from the Phillipines, we have a great son. We are apart for good. She is still a great person to me. I love her and wish her the best in life. She set me free and I let go too. It is hard but we are free!

You know your killing me right>>> hahaahah...crap!!!

Glad you worked it out

I just might go on facebook and say hi to her ......

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You should. Your song from the Who rocks, I am looking for a free ride to you! Lol

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I feel you, Manila is cool but the girls 150 miles north of Manila are so cool and kind I cried for them as loving humans who have nothing.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Good tune Krypto! I haven't heard that in many years.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

You should. Your song from the Who rocks, I am looking for a free ride to you! Lol

Maybe...lets throw the dice...!! hahah...

That is life !!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Your song made me cry!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join