It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Sweet dreams everyone! I should probably try to go back to sleep too!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I can't keep my eyes open so no table for me!

Awwwwww, soooo cute!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Good Morning Shedigans!!! I hope everyone slept well last night. I’m at my desk trying to get woke up & eating my French toast sticks and bacon.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Good morning all! Another foggy day here. Home today at 2pm for the weekend. Hopefully there will be some nice weather

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Good morning! I hope the fog burns off for a pretty day! Woohoo on heading home for the weekend! Heck yeah!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

There was a lot of fog yesterday morning also. But it dissipated by 9 am. Hopefully the same today

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Good morning. After my meeting in Vancouver they took me out for Chineese food. One of the people ordered chocolate dipped bacon for all of us to try! I tried a half piece and no more lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Chocolate covered bacon....how could that possible be wrong!!! I love chocolate.....I love bacon....This must be magic!

Is that your Castle to live happily ever after; and you & Edie are the love birds? LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good Morning Gang. Took Me an hour to catch up.
Of course I kept getting distracted by other threads and , Ohhh Look! Something shiny!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Lol I love both too but the mix was strange. Lol our castle of love on a plate!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good morning too nice photo!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Morning Mike how are ya? I totally understand getting distracted, it is so easy to do around here! Oh it looks like you found the treasure!!!

edit on 7/7/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ive had a dang cold for a week now. Cant seem to shake it. Sucks being sick in the summer.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Quantum12
Hey! Yah I have a few pics of gems and such here. Need more actually!

Martin75
Hi Jess! I'm fine thanx. And You? I hope You are well!

Macenroe82
Hey Mac! I too hate summer colds. Used to get em a lot here, but have been luck for a few years now and haven't had one! (Prob shouldn't have posted that eh? LOL)

Oh, been meaning to tell You I Loved that pic of the black fox, or whatever He is? Very cute little Guy!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Darkblade71
DB Brother! Good to see Your return here! Been a while Man!!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Just posted this into My Dragons Thread and wanted to drop it in here too! Enjoy!
My Dragon Name is Merciless Inferno, if I use Mike, or it is Scaled Inferno, if I use Michael.

edit on 7-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Thanks! Ya that black fox was a little cutie. That was the first time i ever seen a Black one. Never knew they existed. Also my video of the mother bear with her 4 cubs, was the first time i ever seen a bear with that many babies. Usually when theres more than 2 or 3 the mother will kill the other (If there is one). They do this because of food. Not to eat the baby, but because the baby is another mouth to feed. But because the bears here have an ample food supply ( eating at our mine site dump) the mother must have figured that it will be sufficient.

Yesterday I was driving by the dump and seen the biggest black bear ive ever witnessed. There was an old mattress in the garbage heap and the huge bear was laying on it lol.
He laid there for at least an hour until his food arrived.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

My name : Jason Carignan = Magnificent Warrior lol

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm Regal Vengeance or Merciless Vengeance depending on if I use Jessica or Jessie, LOL. Thanks Syx that's fun.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I liked that vid of the bears too! Was cool!

Ummm, use the LAST letter of First name, for the first of Your Dragon name, for the chart. Don't worry though as I too, made same mistake first time I used it. It does catch one off guard it seems!

Wicked sounds Much more, well Wicked!! LOL!!

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join