It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It just went up to 69 you'll be fine! Inland like the valley it's hot. Ocean is cool.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

OMG, I would die! I've worked in hot mills most of my life. It was like torture! I never could handle the heat and humidity. Autumn is my favorite Season with cool winds and colorful leaves swirling about.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: Krypto1

I know how I missed the new person!! I finally peed after 5 coors light!!

That's not good, darlin'!

Perhaps you should have your kidneys checked.

Or is it your liver?

Hahhaah!! No all my parts are working darlin' ...I'm just a Navy Vet ...and can hold it

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
It just went up to 69 you'll be fine! Inland like the valley it's hot. Ocean is cool.

What's the hottest month?

That's when I'll come.

And I'm not really diggin' the water temps, why's it so cold?

:/

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

No avatar. I miss those easily. Glad I caught that one. LOL

My rat is dying I think. They don't live that long that I know of. She didn't seem to be eating much at all, especially her favorite treat. She ate a strawberry today though and went to town on that. I hate when animals die.

Im so very sorry
I just love animals. I have never had a rat, but did have Guinea pigs as a kid. I had a parrot for many years. My folks wouldnt let me have a dog as a kid, so Thats what I have now. I have two super sweet Rescued Pitbulls. A male and a female. The Female is a bluenose, whos dad was a fighter, and the male is a large faun colored Pit that was rescued from a drug house as a pupp. They are very much in love

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
To all of you with storms, all I can say is: Lucky.

For us, they went into "Doomsday mode" twice - On Thursday night last week, they were giving us the "doom & gloom" forecast, saying we'd experience some severe weather. So, when Saturday came, I was out hiking in the morning, and...we got absolutely nothing in terms of weather.

Yesterday was another sad story - On Monday, they were giving out yet another Doomsday warning, saying MI would be getting nasty thunderstorms, hail, and strong winds. Tuesday, the forecast changed to strong to severe storms, and a lot of wind and rain. Wednesday morning comes, and they tell us we aren't going to get anything in terms of weather.

I don't mean to brag, but my headaches predict the severe weather better than any weatherman; swear it's the only profession where someone could be completely wrong and still keep their job.

-foss

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hoya Krypto! My Dad was a Navy man. One Brother was in the air force and the other was in the army. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It was 85 the other day. July is warmer in the 80's not humid. Come and feel the weather.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Not at work. Now I have to work at 4am instead of 11 pm so I am chilling with a drink

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hello new person, nice to see you.

You look very relaxed as you are, other wise I would have offered you a chair.
It must be terrible to handle those temps you poor thing. How kind of you to provide a cool environment for your employees.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Awwww, your dogs sound so sweet! I have a passion for animals! Most of them have been rescues. This rat was rescued from being a snake's lunch. Right now I have a Siamese cat, a turtle and my rat.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I just thought the Shed needed a little bit of colour

I'm doing more of my proper story today, well, trying to. Mainly just re-typing a bunch of it out
In proper manuscript style which is SO unlike my usual style, it hurts my head looking at it. No idea why editors like looking at things so hugely spaced and indented and eurgh, it's massive. A comparison, if you can see, I understand some people are having image problems at the moment
:

(wow, okie, eta: that's TINY!!!!)

I'm sorry to hear about your rat.

We used to have pet rats
one of which grew to be 3 whopping years old! Which is amazing for a little rodent. He used to sit on my knee and climb my elbow and sit on my shoulder while I sat at the computer, so adorable.
edit on 23 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hoya Krypto! My Dad was a Navy man. One Brother was in the air force and the other was in the army. LOL

Marines and Navy ...honey bunny

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi Foss! Glad you missed the bad storms!

Hi Wis! Love the new avatar!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Cool. So you're off for the day.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Good Lord, that is tiny writing even when my screen is enlarged. Looks like Chinese or something. Ahahaha!

Yeah Mousie is about 3 years old. I feel so bad.
At least she enjoyed her strawberry and quite a bit of it, as opposed to nothing at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't think I even said hi to you yet today Skid. Forgive me, my mind is all over the place tonight. Tonight? Ok, all the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I gave him a proper welcome and even warned him about the pixies. LOL And I think I left him a picture.

a reply to: Night Star
Hey sweetie!!! We always seem to pass in the night. LOL

a reply to: Quantum12
Do not rub it in….that’s rude. HAHA

a reply to: Krypto1
Oh Lord, you drink Coors? LOL Just kidding…my dad loves it to!! HAHAHA

a reply to: kaelci
Wonderful story entry. Please come join us in the banter…unless you are supposed to be working…and then come join us in the banter. LOL

I honestly think I would pass out at that temp!!! Have you tried the cool towels they have out? They really do work well….don’t know about in 130 temps but in normal temps or hot they are great!!

a reply to: fossilera
Foss! SO glad you found us! Come on the storms are rockin here right now

a reply to: WalkInSilence
How are you sweetie? It’s always so good to see you!

Well that will teach me to answer the phone when everyone is here…did I miss anyone? Well just smack me and try again. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Hello new person, nice to see you.

You look very relaxed as you are, other wise I would have offered you a chair.
It must be terrible to handle those temps you poor thing. How kind of you to provide a cool environment for your employees.

Cheers
Hello Walkinsilence,

Thank You. Yes Im staying inside for now, and I have tomorrow off too. The mornings are cool here, and tomorrow Im going to hop on my electric Bicycle and head out along the rivers for a nice ride before it gets too hot. Then Saturday its back into the furnace. I really like motorcycles, and bicycles, and anything with wheels. You seem like a very nice person . Very thoughtful, and kind. Q and I have been friends for awhile, and i have always thought he was about the kindest guy on the planet. Dont you agree?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey Skid... just a thought...

I haven't been on facebook talking to my girl over seas since last week...known her for two years ...but...noty good to travel..must use brain before heart sometimes ...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join