It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Bro Who Assaulted Female Sanders Delegate Identified

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The Crooked Hillary Media Trolls will continue to try to sweep it under the rug...or, in the case of this thread and others like it, continue to deflect, distract and derail.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The CTR crowd is already doing overtime with all the revelations of the Guciffers. Now this, good thing Hilleys donors have deep pockets!

Deflect and twist it into an attack on Trump, sounds like a CTR tactic to me.

If hilley and Co can cover up something as despicable as this during her campaign, imagine what HRC would do if she was the president, I cringe at the thought of her censorship of the internet!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Crooked Hillary Media Trolls will continue to try to sweep it under the rug...or, in the case of this thread and others like it, continue to deflect, distract and derail.

Sweep what under the rug? This man deserves to be held accountable.

What you claimed is that this is proof that Hillary is inspiring such violence.

Even you know how absurd that claim is and refuse to acknowledge that other candidates, specifically Trump, could be held to the same standard. That is why you avoid being held accountable for your stupid comments and have to deflect.

You make it too easy and make the cognitive dissonance obvious.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

The CTR crowd is already doing overtime with all the revelations of the Guciffers. Now this, good thing Hilleys donors have deep pockets!

AD...It's what the Hillary Trolls are paid to do.
We can't do much here about the MSM...but when you come across a Hillary Troll here on ATS..(and we have)...just, pretty much, ignore them.
It's what I do...They eventually slink away...when their tactics fall flat.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

AD...It's what the Hillary Trolls are paid to do.
We can't do much here about the MSM...but when you come across a Hillary Troll here on ATS..(and we have)...just, pretty much, ignore them.
It's what I do...They eventually slink away...when their tactics fall flat.

You "slinked" away from your own comments.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Case in point.
Great thread, AD.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

So Trump has called for his followers to go out and attack people with different views?

Attack people of different views? No. I don't believe he has said that, but he has said things like this:

There was a guy who was swinging, very loud, and then started swinging at the audience,” Trump recalled of one apparent protester. “And you know what? The audience swung back, and I thought it was very, very appropriate. He was swinging, he was hitting people and the audience hit back. And that’s what we need a little bit more of

www.theblaze.com... of/

So, Trump speaking to people needing to defend themselves is the same thing as Trump asking people to assault random people for no reason?

Where do you get your opinions from exactly?

How many times do Trump supporters randomly attack people at their gatherings? Yet, how many times do liberal groups need to show up in the news attacking innocent citizens?

As for the OP, the left moves toward violence as they naturally always do. How else do you force your ideals and opinions on others when their freedom of speech can get in the way?
edit on 23-6-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
How did HIllary supporters beating up someone turn into a hate thread on Trump. I swear, Trump is the new ATSNN 9/11....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
How did HIllary supporters beating up someone turn into a hate thread on Trump. I swear, Trump is the new ATSNN 9/11....

Hillary trolls remixing reality again, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You made a very specific statement and I simply asked if you would say the same about Trump (inspiring violence) given similar circumstances.

Apparently, cognitive dissonance will not allow you to answer the question, or you realize how dumb it was to say and how you painted yourself in to a corner.

Perhaps you will think a bit more before you make stupid comments in the future, but I will not hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It is all they have.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It is all they have.

I'm starting to pity them.
Is that wrong?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

While I feel some sympathy for HRC's supporters, I have none for crooked hillary nor the DWS DNC!

Hang them!

And her CTR trolls can rot...

in their own special corner of purgatory!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join