It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Van Driver In Freddie Gray Case Found Not Guilty On All Counts

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Greven

I didnt put words in your mouth. I was pointing out the factors you are unfamiliar with / intentionally ignoring.

You said this:
"By ignoring the important factors it makes it easier for him to paint a picture of law enforcement and blame them for what occurred."

Fair enough. You have my apologies for the comment and for placing words in your mouth.

edit on 26-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Because he didn't have to be...the arresting officers used the evasion to detain and frisk and found what they believed to be an illegal weapon on his person (Mind you he was on probation and most likely not allowed to have any type of weapon). You seem entirely confused on the entire process and don't seem to be attempting to inform yourself. Also, he was never charged because he was dead when he arrived at the precinct...

Edit: Also, Evading arrest on foot is usually called simply "flight" by officers usually, and they don't have to add it to the charges if they don't wish to. That can be left up to officer discretion. You should look it up.
edit on 27-6-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You don't have to be charged with anything to make yourself look bad, if you are not up to anything wrong... why run?
edit on 27-6-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join