It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in German Town of Viernheim at Cinema Complex

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Well, at least no one died, which is good news. I still like to thank the op for posting this and getting us information about such events faster than the mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: svetlana84

Well, at least no one died, which is good news. I still like to thank the op for posting this and getting us information about such events faster than the mainstream media.

Anytime

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It looks that he had only replica gun with blanks, no real explosives. It looks like suicide by a cop, there is no official info about gun or explosive, witnes sayed that gun looked strange and that he fired but no one was hit. Mr Beuth, the Hesse state interior minister, has responded to reports that the weapon was a "gas or stun gun."
He said police could not confirm whether the weapon was a genuine firearm. It looks like sad suicide by a cop.
a reply to: SprocketUK

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kita0dtita

Yeah, I can't blame the cops one tiny bit though. I wouldn't want them hanging back if someone tried that in a place I was visiting.
I think they acted entirely properly.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Those evil guns strike again killing more people . Looks like they need stricter gun control .

The pc lamestream media will do the usual deflections in order for governments to strip away more rights from there citizens .

Gun laws are very strict there too..

iTruthSeeker

yes and yet another demonstration of the sad facts and glaring truth about what a waste of breath talk of "common sense" gun control is. Its like "give us your guns....and it will all go away"....yea and f'in right.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

You realise that there have been no guns involved (prolly because of the strict gun laws)?

No one got killed, except the perp, by police.

Versus for instance the Batman shooter who killed 12 and injured more than 50.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
still no ID on the gunman? Odd.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.morgenweb.de...

Perp IDed as 'Sabino M.', 19. German mother, Italian father. Lived by himself in Mannheim. Mother deceased, was estranged from his father.

Motive unknown, as usual, though they are saying it was a suicide via cop.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Why don't people who suicide by cop, just go to a police station and get it over with there?? Has Germany recently passed any propaganda laws like the US NDAA 2012?? If so, then this was probably a joint op and there was no real gunman that was killed. Just an actor, layers of redacted FOIA requests, and "ugh, National Security" . Still waiting for all them confiscated DC camera footage from 9/11 pentagon attack.

The amendment, which was hidden within the NDAA, has remained relatively unnoticed. However, it empowers the State Department and Pentagon to utilize all forms of media against the American public for the sake of coercing US citizens to believe whatever version of the truth the US government wants them to believe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join