It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Remain Camp Insulting, Attacking Nigel Farage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: w33wmk81
we had to use pencils to mark our vote, I don't usually vote so is this normal or is it usually pens. Thanks in advance

Same here. They were more carbon so it was like writing in charcoal.

Well if the 'out's get erased and mass suffering occurs because the UK stays in the EU, then every person that was involved in the erasing of the truth, will be judged and damned to hell for Crimes Against Humanity when they die, with blood on their hands.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
Too bad the citizens of Britain don't have the power to do anything about it when their leaders decide to disregard their wishes.

#justsecondammendmentthings

so you would take-up arms and blow parliament away in a hail of gunfire? I'm sure the British government would like to hear about your "solution"

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Farage is a beast. When all they have left are insults and personal attacks, name-calling and threats, it tells us a great deal more about them than it does about anyone else. Farage has outwitted and outclassed most if not all of his debate opponents. All they have left is name-calling and other methods of playground politics.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think the timing of Jo Cox's murder was too much of a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I think the timing of Jo Cox's murder was too much of a coincidence.

I would agree very much. Evidently though it was for naught. Guess next time a squad of high school cheerleaders will have to take a fall. Said as sarcasm of course.

I am also VERY concerned about the coincidence of the constant too close to call votes that have been going on for a while. Too much 50/50 going on. It reeks of vote manipulation which allows them calling it however they want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join