It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recruitment & Covert Service For Secret Space Programs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What are your thoughts on this thread, I found it to be very interesting especially considering the level of respect held for the author by some very respected members.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Have read some of it. Maybe I can finish it this evening.

Looks at least interesting.

Thanks thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
And your reason for carping is?

What happened to PlanetXisHERE? He was usually the one promoting this crapola.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Esotericly speaking:

I know about the so-called visitors from other stars mostly because they are unavoidable 'out there'.

As far as I know the (long gone) Mayan civilisation isn't involved with space programs. The Mayans were overseeing the esoteric development of Australian cities and towns untill they picked a fight with the wrong bunch and were virtually wiped out, esotericly speaking.

But no space program.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

It was a fascinating narrative.

I remain quite skeptical.

Who knows who is/was . . . deluded, tricked, propagandized, etc. etc. etc.

I thought his narrative held together tolerably well.

A lot of his stuff was somewhat plausible in a sense.

It is just wayyyy out there with little to know verifiability . . . and . . . given some of the assertions, I still tend to think it's a kind of propaganda operation with some social engineering goals in mind.

I'm reminded of Dr Jacques Vallee's notion that the critters are A CONTROL SYSTEM . . .

Not sure what to add.

Time will certainly tell.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I stopped reading at Corey Goode.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It's Michael Salla and the ill famed Exo-politics organization , why should we believe anything these charlatans have said when we have been burned by them in the past?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

i DON'T know that we should believe anything they say.

However, I do believe that the oligarchy USES such characters to trot out

--trial balloons of various aspects of things--some potentially true; some partially true; some the opposite of true . . . etc. to see how the public will respond.

--trial balloons of various issues in order to condition the populace of the planet toward whatever goals they might have.

--to get various true and partially true memes on this or that relatively small detail out in the body politic in a wholesale deniable way, an absurd way . . . to then later come back and add to it more believably toward some end.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The name of the game might just be simple distraction. Flood people with dis/mis/information and keep them divided while the PTB plod along with their agendas.

I think it's important to note that the US gun ownership is perhaps the big one that has not been broken and divided yet.

Odd that the popular ETs and new age spiritual teachings preach disarmament (defenselessness) and harmlessness (also defenselessness).

World peace. Nice idea.

However, this is a dangerous world we live in, people can get killed here. There are bad guys and good guys. If we can't protect and defend ourselves it is game over in practice

The ETs always stay out of reach where we can't get a good look at them, like they are waiting for something . . .

edit on 24-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: dunno what happened

edit on 24-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: darn, deleted my post in the edit, rewrite.

edit on 24-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: unnecessary word

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join